EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

In response to Bill's comments...

1. I agree on your decision with HBK, He's a Face with tendencies...
  2. I don't think this is a spoiler but if it is I apologise.
    Ezekial Jackson didn't appear on SmackDown with the ECW Title suggesting it has been retired.
    I wasn't really paying attention, so not sure if it was mentioned in commentary.
    ** I re-watched the match and there was mention that he won the title but that was all.
  3. Matt Striker is better off left on SD! It's not going to make much difference in-game
    as you don't select the interviewer for the Interview angle, and so far that's all he's done really.
  4. Lay-Cool/Simply Flawless - I too like the sound of Lay-Cool,
    but it does seem that they are pushing for a Simply Flawless label with the attire 'n all. (Hoodies/TankTops)
    But I haven't seen anything really official as of yet.
  5. MITB - I always add it to my game but award only in that match then suspend it until it is used then vacated.
    I only have it 0 Image as it is suspended the whole time and it won't lose image when it isn't defended at PPVs.
    I also added Miss Wrestlemania to my previous games under the same rulings as MITB.
SmackDown Spoiler

Make a tag team between John Morrison & R-Truth and have exp of maybe 3 or 4,

They won a triple threat tag match to become #1 Tag Contenders for Wrestlemania

They threw out a few names in a pre match promo but Matt Striker referred to them as Truth & Wisdom,

which doesn't sound too bad at all

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

I agree with the Money in the Bank being added as a title. I'd say with 75 image, personally. To see that it doesn't lose image on shows not being defended at, it can just be suspended and activated only when it needs to be used.

I agree with Bryan Danielson's charisma being raised to 80.

Here's an idea: maybe Dory Funk Jr.'s !BANG! as a possible new promotion for the game.

To the best of my knowledge, Jeff Jarrett is still listed as having the People's Boss gimmick. Possibly change it to Man on a Mission? He's not making any authority decisions, and is currently fighting for his company back. I think that justifies the change quite well.

Also, Eric Bischoff, heel face or tweener. He seems to be all over the place playing face with Hogan and then heel with Jarrett.

Finally, does anyone know the in-game (if any) or Desmond Wolfe's manager Chelsea? I've been searching for a while but can't seem to find anything.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I agree with the Money in the Bank being added as a title. I'd say with 75 image, personally. To see that it doesn't lose image on shows not being defended at, it can just be suspended and activated only when it needs to be used.

I agree with Bryan Danielson's charisma being raised to 80.

Here's an idea: maybe Dory Funk Jr.'s !BANG! as a possible new promotion for the game.

Now is that like PWA where you have guys that are pretty much unknown or can stats be easily figured out for the guys?

Bischoff should be a tweener. He is face to Hogan and heel to just about everyone else including other heels.

Chelsea has not been "revealed" to be anyone in particular just yet.

Ezekial Jackson didn't appear on SmackDown with the ECW Title suggesting it has been retired.
    I wasn't really paying attention, so not sure if it was mentioned in commentary.
    ** I re-watched the match and there was mention that he won the title but that was all.
  3. Matt Striker is better off left on SD! It's not going to make much difference in-game
    as you don't select the interviewer for the Interview angle, and so far that's all he's done really.
    but it does seem that they are pushing for a Simply Flawless label with the attire 'n all. (Hoodies/TankTops)
  5. MITB - I always add it to my game but award only in that match then suspend it until it is used then vacated.
    I only have it 0 Image as it is suspended the whole time and it won't lose image when it isn't defended at PPVs.
    I also added Miss Wrestlemania to my previous games under the same rulings as MITB.
SmackDown Spoiler

They threw out a few names in a pre match promo but Matt Striker referred to them as Truth & Wisdom,

Hmm, if I´m not wrong, the Tag match on Smackdown was for a title shot on next week´s show, at least that´s what I read on another report.

"Yes, folks, I am through with TNA as I want to wrestle in Mexico," he wrote. "I was going to perform in both TNA and CMLL, but now the switch to Mondays for TNA, and the fact that TNA had nothing solid yet, Mexico here I come."

Delete Sean Morley from TNA

Delete Roxxi and Traci Brooks from TNA

Rename nWo 2002 to The Band and make it active.

Edited by Ty123

SmackDown Spoiler

Hmm, if I´m not wrong, the Tag match on Smackdown was for a title shot on next week´s show, at least that´s what I read on another report.

Don't think I need a spoiler but in case.

the SmackDown replay is on now &

Before the match the had a promo where they were talking about it being there chance to go to WrestleMania, then

After the tag match they had the current WrestleMania card run through, that they do, and it had that match on the card

• Like 2

Now is that like PWA where you have guys that are pretty much unknown or can stats be easily figured out for the guys?

I personally don't watch it but I am pretty sure they put just about all of their matches online at http://www.dory-funk.com/.

-Lay-Cool have "Simply Flawless" t-shirts now, so that makes their name sort-of official, but it isn't a huge deal, so up to your digression, Bill.

Edited by KrisClassic

Some CHIKARA worker suggestions

- Crossbones should have Shooting Ability, he's a blue belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu

- UltraMantis Black's second finisher is Cosmic Doom (Impact)

- Daizee Haze and Sara Del Rey could be added as a BDK Tag Team with 3 experience

- Amasis and Ophidian should both be Faces, they're on the Technico roster on CHIKARA's website

- Pinkie Sanchez' second finisher should be Burning Snicklefritz (Impact), if you haven't seen this move... it's crazy.

- Swi$$ Money Holding tag team should be active and renamed Der Bruderschaft with a bit more experience.

- Ares and Claudio should obviously be a Friendship, they trained together YEARS ago.

- I think CHIKARA Wrestle Factory should also be a Development Territory. In several promos, active workers have mentioned still training there.

- Frightmare's Finisher is named Kneecolepsy (still Ground)

- Icarus' First Finisher is named Wings of Icarus and second should be Blu-ray (Impact)

- I think all of the CHIKARA tag teams' experience should be upped a bit, due to all the Trios matches.

Sorry about all that, I'm kind of a CHIKARA nut ^_^

• Like 1

Just wondering. why do Dreamer and Corino have a hate relationship?

MegaUpload="We have detected an elevated number of requests from your IP address.A temporary access restriction is in place."

Can anyone reupload somewhere else that doesn't have limit BS?

EDIT: Also, isn't it time JBL be removed from the Workers' list & instead added as Announcer under Staff?

Edited by JeffitudeVer2.1

I think you should add RVD , his hiring was already confirmed a couple of days ago.

I'd agree with that but it'll be better to wait until RVD has actually confirmed it himself or when he appears on Monday Night.. Either way he'll probably be there for the April Update.

• Like 1

- Ares and Claudio should obviously be a Friendship, they trained together YEARS ago.

- I think CHIKARA Wrestle Factory should also be a Development Territory. In several promos, active workers have mentioned still training there.

- Icarus' First Finisher is named Wings of Icarus and second should be Blu-ray (Impact)

I think Ares and Claudio should have Loyalty tbh. Good friends in real life, teamed for quite a while, you mentioned the training... and yeah.

I think the Wrestle Factory is fine as a Training Camp. Saves the need of a duplicate entry and no-one in CHIKARA is really in development, considering it's a promotion for rookies anyway. :P

I can't remember the last time Icarus used the Wings of Icarus. Not watched any of the recent DVD's (yet), but his primary finisher should be the Blu Ray, and secondary Shiranui or Pedigree, unless he used the Wings of Icarus recently. In which case... yeah, what you said, I guess.

Asides from those three points, pretty much agreed with everything you said. :P