EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

They are cousins and the rivalry stems back from there.

HTM accused Lawler of stiffing him on pay-offs while he was running the Memphis territory.

Lawler's half of the hatred probably stems from the same place as everyone else that hates HTM. Honky talks a lot of shit.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

It's definitely safe to say that Rob Van Dam has joined TNA since WWE were shallow and childish enough to remove him from their alumni page.

- http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/

Jeez they make it seem like he's betrayed them...

FAIL. Using a possible WWE.com error is not sufficient to say that he has joined TNA or not. I know it sounds weird but RVD could have asked to be removed from the alumni section as well.

Was messing around in EWR today and signed both Jerry Lawler and Honky Tonk Man to my promotion. While looking at relationships I noticed that Lawler hates Honk. Can anyone elaborate on why? :blush:

Despite being cousins they have a "feud" with each other that C-MIL covered better.

One half of the final ECW Tag Team champions Danny Doring was married this past Friday in a fun, raucous affair in New Jersey. Doring married his longtime girlfriend Mia in a short but fun ceremony that was presided over by Extreme Championship Wrestling alum Big Sal E. Graziano, who is ordained.

The wedding itself was something of an ECW reunion as Stevie Richards, Chris Chetti, Roadkill and Crowbar were all in the wedding party as was Crowbar's wife, who has worked independents under the name Serena. Other guests in attendance for the nuptials included Tommy Dreamer, Colin Delaney, Judge Jeff Jones, Rob Feinstein, JAPW referee Sean Hanson and Jimmy Olson.

The wedding was a true "wrestling wedding" with the ceremony lasting just a few moments before a very long, entertaining "circus", as the beautiful bride joked the next day.

credit: PWInsider.com

Add friendships between Danny Doring, Sal E. Graziano, Stevie Richards, Crowbar, Serena(not Deeb)*, Colin Delaney, Jimmy Olsen and Tommy Dreamer**

Add a love relations between Crowbar and Serena*

*Not sure if she is in the game or not. Perhaps Serina?

**If not already. I know Chetti and Roadkill have friendships with Doring already.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

It's definitely safe to say that Rob Van Dam has joined TNA since WWE were shallow and childish enough to remove him from their alumni page.

- http://www.wwe.com/s...tars/wwealumni/

FAIL. Using a possible WWE.com error is not sufficient to say that he has joined TNA or not. I know it sounds weird but RVD could have asked to be removed from the alumni section as well.

I think its fairly obvious that RVD is in TNA, they did the same thing with Hardy when he showed up on the Jan 4th show. He disappeared from the Alumni page just like that.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- http://www.wwe.com/s...tars/wwealumni/

I think its fairly obvious that RVD is in TNA, they did the same thing with Hardy when he showed up on the Jan 4th show. He disappeared from the Alumni page just like that.

No it isn't. In an hour, we WILL know but just because he got removed from the WWE Alumni page is dumb to say he joined TNA. If WWE's homepage says that Michael Cole Suck, does that mean we should drop his skill? No, it don't at all. I'd leave it as is, until he confirms it because he has been tight-lipped or he shows up perhaps tonight.

• Like 2

Just watched YouShoot with Bob Holly, I have the following suggestions:

Add a friendship relationship between Hardcore Holly and:

-Jim Cornette (Maybe a loyalty)

-Mike Barton

-Rob Van Dam

-Rikishi

-John Bradshaw Layfield

-Taz

-Bobby Lashley

-CM Punk

Add a dislike relationship between Hardcore Holly and:

-Heidenreich

-The Miz

-Change Hardcore Holly's relationship between Taylor Vaughn from love to friendship.

-Raise Hardcore Holly's brawl to 74 and charisma to 63.

I'd raise Heidenreich's charisma too. Maybe to 63ish as well.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red
Am I mad at WWE? No, I am not. I get it. I understand. They gave me my start and I am thankful. I will however miss the Divas. They will forever be a part of my story. Mickie giving wrestling her heart, soul and a real teacher in the ring. Michelle with her dedication to the divas division is making it grow. Nattie with all the history and excitement. Layla giving it fire, humor, and is a great friend. Kelly the girl that is the beauty that has that same desire as me to prove herself in the ring. Eve is a fighter and can choke you out! (Eve I can’t wait to come train with you now that I have some time on my hands.) Beth, the foundation, sweet, strong, and a great listener. These girls and all the Divas are my inspiration. I admire them. I will keep watching you succeed. Thank you Ladies.

Credit: http://www.mariakanellis.net/

Add friendships between Maria and Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Natalya, Layla, Kelly Kelly, Eve and Beth Phoenix.

One half of the final ECW Tag Team champions Danny Doring was married this past Friday in a fun, raucous affair in New Jersey. Doring married his longtime girlfriend Mia in a short but fun ceremony that was presided over by Extreme Championship Wrestling alum Big Sal E. Graziano, who is ordained.

The wedding itself was something of an ECW reunion as Stevie Richards, Chris Chetti, Roadkill and Crowbar were all in the wedding party as was Crowbar's wife, who has worked independents under the name Serena. Other guests in attendance for the nuptials included Tommy Dreamer, Colin Delaney, Judge Jeff Jones, Rob Feinstein, JAPW referee Sean Hanson and Jimmy Olson.

The wedding was a true "wrestling wedding" with the ceremony lasting just a few moments before a very long, entertaining "circus", as the beautiful bride joked the next day.

credit: PWInsider.com

Add friendships between Danny Doring, Sal E. Graziano, Stevie Richards, Crowbar, Serena(not Deeb)*, Colin Delaney, Jimmy Olsen and Tommy Dreamer

Add a love relations between Crowbar and Serena*

*Not sure if she is in the game or not. Perhaps Serina?

This Serena is possibly in the game as Dina Divine or Brittany St. James.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Add a Loyalty between D'Angelo Dinero and Jim Cornette

Source: http://uk.tv.ign.com.../1074464p1.html

Edit:

Also, I think Mark Johnson needs to be renamed to Mark "Slick" Johnson and he needs a bump in talent to in the 80's I think. He's one of TNA's better referees. In this vein, Earl Hebner needs a drop in talent to around 73. He's in poor physical condition and his 3 counts are terrible (see Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles from the January 4th iMPACT! to see how he near ruined the match).

Edited by Benjiiii

Am I mad at WWE? No, I am not. I get it. I understand. They gave me my start and I am thankful. I will however miss the Divas. They will forever be a part of my story. Mickie giving wrestling her heart, soul and a real teacher in the ring. Michelle with her dedication to the divas division is making it grow. Nattie with all the history and excitement. Layla giving it fire, humor, and is a great friend. Kelly the girl that is the beauty that has that same desire as me to prove herself in the ring. Eve is a fighter and can choke you out! (Eve I can’t wait to come train with you now that I have some time on my hands.) Beth, the foundation, sweet, strong, and a great listener. These girls and all the Divas are my inspiration. I admire them. I will keep watching you succeed. Thank you Ladies.

Credit: http://www.mariakanellis.net/

Add friendships between Maria and Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Natalya, Layla, Kelly Kelly, Eve and Beth Phoenix.

I don't really see friendship for all of them... she just seems to be complimenting them... I'd say definitely friendship for Layla, Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix as she makes it clear... but you could be reading too much into the other ones. :/

• Like 2

Hey , add a Hate relationship of Ken Anderson with John Cena/Randy Orton , both costed him his job at the WWE.

I wouldn't say 'Hate' , even Dislike maybe too strong... The incident involving the three was the last straw...

Kennedy acknowledged that there were incidents prior to said incident that contributed to his release.

• Like 2

Hey , add a Hate relationship of Ken Anderson with John Cena/Randy Orton , both costed him his job at the WWE.

And besides this is a personal opinion of yours. If you can find some sources in which Anderson says that he despises them, then fair enough.

• Like 1

He did an RF shoot interview where he said after the 5 on 5 basketball tag match that Orton and Cena complained about his recklessness to Vince, which contributed to him losing his job. Take that for what it's worth. Whether it's true or not is debatable, but there is some ill feeling there.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

He did an RF shoot interview where he said after the 5 on 5 basketball tag match that Orton and Cena complained about his recklessness to Vince, which contributed to him losing his job. Take that for what it's worth. Whether it's true or not is debatable, but there is some ill feeling there.

There was some of that talk but not enough to be a hate. If anything, dislike.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wrestlicious notes:

IF Wrestlicious is added to the game as a playable company because at this point, I doubt PWA stats could be figured out either way there is at least one big problem with one of the wrestlers.

Webmistress Paige Webb is Serena of the Straight Edge Society in WWE. She worked Wrestlicious before she got her WWE deal last year in a similar way to Lacey Von Erich with TNA.

My question is IF Wrestlicious is added, should Serena be added to Wrestlicious because the episodes with her are airing now or no because she is under an exclusive WWE deal that she should be only working for WWE?

• Like 1

Thanks Bill.(Y)

Source: Kendrick and London's Highspots shoot (preview)

Add a dislike relationship between Brian Kendrick and Sim Snuka; possibly a friendship between Brian Kendrick and Jimmy Snuka though

---

Add Dennis Condrey to staff as trainer and assign him to the WWE

- Dennis Condrey has signed with WWE as a trainer with FCW, assigned to the NXT talent.

Source

Edited by Diamond J