EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Jillian Beyor (Sp?) has been released, so remove her from WWE.

Also, Rachel Carr never appeard in FCW, no one but herself said she was, So she should be removed too.

This is just my opinion but they never appeard for or on a wrestling show at all to my Knowledge so should they be removed, just to free up some spots. I know their was people that were saying it about the diva-search/Tough Enough people, but these girls never did anything wrestling related other then being "signed".

Add the Osirian Portal (Amasis and Ophidian) as Midcard heels to EVOLVE. They earned there place in EVOLVE at EVOLVE 2

Add Drake Younger (Lower-Midcard Face) and Jon Moxley (Lower-Midcard Heel) to EVOLVE as they are at the next event.

Edited by Skins

87-88 Charisma for The Miz is his ideal level I think. He's been consistently among the best, most natural sounding wrestlers on the mic on RAW since he was drafted there, shows some great mannerisms and crowd-heckling in his matches and always gets great reactions from the crowd. I'd also suggest his Speed gets boosted up to around 64-67, as he's had some great fast-paced athletic matches with the likes of Kofi, Bourne and MVP, and good performances in multi-man matches.

I'd never put The Miz in Kevin Steen's (who is at 64) category then it comes to speed agility. Miz tries to be quick during his matches, but is not very athletic and can't execute any impressive aerial moves. Speed is not only quickness. John Cena can be quite fast too in multi-man matches and his speed is only 28. Christian is 68, do you really think Miz is that close to him in that matter? Edge is at 48, Goldust at 10 (very underrated). Man, Shelton is able to do things Miz can only dream about and he is at 71. No way Mr.Awesome is even close to that value.

Fair enough. When you compare it to other wrestlers, it seems too high a stat for The Miz, if the stat is based on athleticism and moves not how well someone can pull of a speed-orientated match.

Based on what Shannon Moore said on iMPACT! monday, maybe his gimmick should be punk/glam rocker? It is currently lacky, but he appears to be solo and not following anyone. I'd definately change it but not exactly sure of what too.

Add a loyalty between Kyle O'Reilly and Tony Kozina (He trained him with Davey Richards)

Add this worker to the game:

Name: Chris Dickinson

Short Name: Dickinson

Age: ?? It says hes been wrestling for 7 years so maybe 25?

Birth Month: ??

Lightweight

Open contract with EVOLVE (Lower-Midcard Face No Gimmick Needed)

Brawl: 68

Speed: 42

Tech: 48

Stiff: 67

Selling: 65

Over: 14

Charisma: 30

Attitude: 100

Behaviour: 100

Wage: $7000

Finishers: Falcon Arrow (Impact) and Psycho Driver #2 (Impact)

Loyalty to Little Guido (He trained him)

EDIT:

Up TJP (TJ Perkins) brawl to 73

Up Munenori Sawa's brawl to 78 and tech to 79. Change his secondary finisher to Octopus Hold (Submission). And seeing as adding them to Battlarts does not seem to work add him to Zero-1 as he works for them too

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add the Osirian Portal (Amasis and Ophidian) as Midcard heels to EVOLVE. They earned there place in EVOLVE at EVOLVE 2

Add Drake Younger (Lower-Midcard Face) and Jon Moxley (Lower-Midcard Heel) to EVOLVE as they are at the next event.

The next show is in May so I'd wait until the May update to add them into EVOLVE for the game. If memory serves me correctly at least for Moxley, it would add him to the three or more promotions club (HWA, CZW, DGUSA and EVOLVE) In that case, I'd keep him out of EVOLVE personally because it is the promotion he'd work with the least as it is once every other month and not as exposed as DGUSA is with the ppvs and Dragon Gate backing from Japan. HWA is pretty regularly running events and CZW runs at least one a month.

As for Rachel Carr, I did suggest her to be added to WWE Developmental as she said she was headed there in Summer of last year which I guess either the passport fell through, she backed out, WWE pulled the deal or there was no deal at all to begin with and she made the deal up. I agree with removing her from WWE.

Before anyone says anything about Super Nova not being in FCW of yet so he should be assumed as "released," he is finishing up his Mexican commitments. Perhaps rename him to Julio Cruz at the moment as that was his name on the WWE try-out match he had with the man now known as Hunico.

No information on Jacob Novak of yet.

• Like 1

Tick shooting for Randy Orton. He was an amateur wrestler in high school.

Still, he agreed to try other avenues first. After graduating Hazelwood Central High School in 1998 (where he was an accomplished amateur wrestler), Orton enlisted in the United States Marine Corps

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/randyorton/bio/

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Pretty sure it's a gimmick qualification thing. I have to check which gimmicks, though. Probably Street Fighter and Martial Artist.

Edit: Gamefaqs says otherwise. Huh.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Small FCW Development correction:

According to PWInsider (I'd link you, but I'm writing this on my blackberry)

Hunico is former CMLL wrestler Mystico which I believe is the newly signed Super Nova and not Incognito.

So I would change Super Nova's name to Hunico and leave Incognito as is right now

Looks more to Incognito than to Super Nova, Super Nova's skin is clearer than Incognito's plus Incognito has a beard/goatee like the pic of Hunico unlike Super Novawho doesn't have facial hair. I'd leave it as it is right now because SuperLuchas.net keeps the report of Incognito beign Hunico.

Edited by Powerhart