EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Tick shooting for Chad Collyer. He was an accomplished amateur wrestler in high school.

Brimstone's primary finisher needs to be renamed to Xibalba (no capitalization on the B). It needs to be changed from Top Rope to Corner.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Another worker to add:

Name: J-Biggs

Short Name: J-Biggs

Birth Month: ??

Weight: Heavyweight

Contract: None OR Open to ICW (Tweener, Machine)

Brawl: 82 (Really, this guys like a young Joe mixed with Kobashi)

Speed: 40

Tech: 58

Stiff: 79

Selling: 49

Over: 11

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 100

Behaviour: 48 (He recently got arrested for a VERY BAD THING, it's amazing he's not in jail right now)

Wage: $1000

Finishers: Broken Neck Driver 04 (Impact), Crossface (Submission)

Attributes: Superstar Look, Menacing, Shooting, High Spots

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I am not sure if it was mentioned already but Chelsea should be added to TNA as a manager for Desmond Wolfe. She should have the Seductress gimmick because she does seductress-y things :wub:. I am no good with the stats but she should probably have diva and superstar look ticked. Can someone else assist with the stats?

• Like 1

Add a tag team with Austin Aries and Kenny King called Aries and King with 2 exp

Add a tag team with Austin Aries and Rhett Titus called Aries and Titus with 5 exp

Rename the stable called Pretty Boy Pitbulls to Aries, King and Titus (They dont go under a stable name)

Rename the event Manhattan Mayhem to Fueling The Fire

Rename the event Vendetta to Manhattan Mayhem

Make Roderick Strong a main-eventer in ROH

Make Davey Richards a main-eventer in PWG

Make Kenny Omega a upper-midcarder in PWG and up his overness to 53

Edited by Skins

Amazing Kong said on her twitter (http://twitter.com/awesomekong) that she's happy to be joining the ROH roster.

Add her to their roster perhaps?

For now she is only appearing at one show so dont add her to ROH yet

Lower Tyler Blacks tech to 75, I think 80 for him so really overrated

Rename staff member Louden Noxious to Gavin Loudspeaker

Edited by Skins

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/46233/bret-hart-comments-on-his-future-with-wwe-his-relationship-with-vince-mcmahon-returning-to-wwe-and-more.html?p=1

According to this interview Bret Hart and Vince McMahon now have a mutual respect for each other.

Considering their working agreements and this interview, possible remove any relation with McMahon/Hart ?

Also remove HBK/Hart's relationship as well? Hart had stated in an earlier interview that he and Michaels talked backstage on Bret's night back and buried the hatchet before going live.

According to a few chat forums Super Nova never actually signed a deal with the WWE. The only deal he signed was a one night appearance.

I have no proof to back this up, so if anyone wants to look in to it for me, go ahead, but he's off the Wikipedia page as well now too, so possibly remove Super Nova from WWE?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/46233/bret-hart-comments-on-his-future-with-wwe-his-relationship-with-vince-mcmahon-returning-to-wwe-and-more.html?p=1

According to this interview Bret Hart and Vince McMahon now have a mutual respect for each other.

Considering their working agreements and this interview, possible remove any relation with McMahon/Hart ?

Also remove HBK/Hart's relationship as well? Hart had stated in an earlier interview that he and Michaels talked backstage on Bret's night back and buried the hatchet before going live.

According to a few chat forums Super Nova never actually signed a deal with the WWE. The only deal he signed was a one night appearance.

I have no proof to back this up, so if anyone wants to look in to it for me, go ahead, but he's off the Wikipedia page as well now too, so possibly remove Super Nova from WWE?

I'd put Bret and Shawn at dislike, his relationship with Vince should be none.

I know wiki are sticklers for sources but I've only seen the PWInsider.com report. He could be waiting for his visa or finishing out Mexican dates like it has been suggested from what I've read.

I'd add Vickie Guerrero as Michelle McCool's and Layla El's manager.

Perhaps create a Team LayCool stable with Vickie Guerrero, Michelle McCool and Layla El with Michelle as the leader.

Tiffany should be an opener/lower midcarder with a girl next door gimmick.

Also should Shannon Moore REALLY have his charisma in the 30's? I admit he sucks on the mic but he does have the in-ring physical charisma. Perhaps raise it to 52.

• Like 2

OVW News

Tag Team of Mad Man Pondo and 2 Tuff Tony called the Invaders.

Stable called JCW with Man Man Pondo, 2 Tuff Tony and Cash Flo.

Jamin Olivencia, Raul Loco, Mike Mondo and Charles Evans have returned.

Up Nick Nelson's speed to 35, charisma to 54.

Scott Hunter and Mitch Johnson I'll try to have stats for next month

Mr B's overness should be 10. His gimmick Law Enforcer.

OVW Nick Nelson: Up speed to 31.

OVW sign Eye Candy Ali, Adam Revolver, Nick Nelson.

Rename Mobile Homers II (Adam Revolver and Ted McNaler) to The Elite.

Turn Benjamin Bray (Benny the Producer/ Benny the Blessed) face.Add Jamin to the roster, but not Charles Evans.

Remove Ben Woods, Damon Lewis, Tilo, Vaughan Lilas.

Up Dre Blitz's brawl to 47.

Tick high spots for Turcan Celik... he got thrown through a TV screen by James thomas.

Lower Lowrider's speed to 35.

Up Kamikaze Kid's brawl to 28, charisma to 63, gimmick to Prima Donna.

James Thomas's brawl to 59.

Up Jimmy Uso's speed to 38, technical to 23.

Up Jules Uso's speed to 42, technical to 21.

60 seems too low an overness for Matt Striker.

Up JTG's speed to 71 and lower his brawl to 58.

Up The Miz's speed to at least 66.

Up Wade Barrett's brawl to 65, charisma to 64.

Up Yoshi Tatsu's speed to 71, lower his brawl to 51.

Edited by Former DarthHurricane
  • Like 1

Mad Man Pondo and 2 Tuff Tony have actually been working together for a while as Baka Gaijin (Idiot foreigners). I'd give them a 70+ in experience.

double post... how, dunno.

Edited by OctoberRavenO