EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Make The Colony VI inactive as a team

Make Tim Donst the Young Lions Cup holder

And with Human Tornado he still needs to be removed from PWG and ROH anyway

Add Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi to WARRIORS and make them tweeners in DGUSA

Make the team of Maraha Isappa! active

EDIT:

Make Eddie Edwards ROH TV Champion

Bill did you say you were making ring announcers into production? Because i can see you have done that with WWE. If so make Jon Ian and Bobby Cruise production workers

Edited by Skins

Shouldn't Evan Bourne and Mike Sydal have a blood relative relationship as well?

I wouldn't know if they are related or not tbh

Remove the following from IWC: (This is from looking at there roster page)

2 Cold Scorpio

Brent Albright

Bruce Maxwell

Bubba The Bulldog

Chris Maverick

D'Angelo Dinero (Give him a written contract in TNA)

Dennis Gregory

Dr. Stevie (Give him a written contract in TNA)

Jerry Lynn

Josh Prohibition

Larry Sweeney

Marshall Gambino

Matt Cross

Sebastian Dark

Sheik Abdul Bashir (Shawn Daivari)

Troy Lords

Vendetta

And add Facade to IWC

Rename TJ Perkins to TJP

Add Jack Evans to DGUSA as a midcard face

Remove Johnny Gargano from HWA

Also i see alot of people saying Wrestlicious should be added to the game. I gunna have to disagree with that. If the TV show was taped in 2008 then that means that they basically are not active atm

I going to suggest stats for Hybrid Wrestling. But i suppose at the end of the day its up to Bill

Name: Hybrid Wrestling

Initials: HYBRID

Size: Regional

Based In: American

Money: $1000000

Image: 25

Large Event Announcers: None

Risk: 60%

Production: 30%

Advertising: 20%

Merchandise: 25%

Logo: logo_HYBRID

Banner: banner_HYBRID

Roster: I dont know gimmicks or anything like that

Dave Cole

Myke Quest

Louis Lyndon

Flip Kendrick

Tommy Tydie

Vincent Nothing

Christian Faith

Frightmare

Facade

Jason Gory

Dave Crist (Already working for 3 promotions)

Jake Crist (Same as above)

Matt Cross

Bert Williams

TJ Cannon

Bruce Maxwell

Johnny Gargano

Cant find any staff for them in the game

Add the Hybrid Championship with 18 image and Dave Cole as the holder

Events:

March: Don't Call It A Comeback (Small)

April: Ain't Nothing But A Gansta Party (Small)

May: Project Mayhem (Small)

July: Damage Control (Small)

Aug: Pandora's Box (Small)

Sep: Free For All

Dec: Theory Of Evolution: FOUR-EVER (Small)

Like i said it is up to you Bill but i think it would be a better idea

Edited by Skins
  • Like 1

I'm terrible with stats so it probably isn't my place, but does anyone else think that Goldust could use a slight boost to his speed and tech? I'm watching his match with Jericho from Superstars two weeks ago (which was pretty good for its length) and a 10 speed stat seems quite low considering Goldust is probably in the best shape he's been in more than a decade and was moving around quite well. And his tech (30) just seems low in general.

But he's always been an underrated worker IMO.

Edited by Lobius
  • Like 2

Adam Pearce is now NWA world champion

Raise Rick Knox's talent to 66

Raise Patrick Hernandez's talent to 58

EDIT:

Add this worker to the game:

Name: Mark Haskins

Short Name: Haskins

Birth Month: Unknown

Lightweight

British

Picture: Mark_Haskins

Touring with Toryumon, Heel, Arrogant

Brawl: 57

Speed: 75

Tech: 70

Stiff: 30

Selling: 65

Over: 19

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 100

behavior: 100

Tick superstar look

Primary Finisher: Pumphandle Cradle Piledriver (Impact)

Second Finsher: Standing Moonsault (Ground)

Friendships with: Mark Sloan and LT Summers

Edited by Skins

No way should Eddie Kingston's charisma be lowered, if anything raised. He has done literally some of the best promos in wrestling I've ever seen, for Chikara. His promos are so emotional, passionate and realistic. You believe everything he is saying and also makes you think that he is legitimately unstable.

Here are some of his promos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4h5Cu5WZcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoXGE3nVBpI

-Raise Superstar Romeo's brawl to 36 and tech to 58.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Adam Pearce is now NWA world champion

Raise Rick Knox's talent to 66

Raise Patrick Hernandez's talent to 58

EDIT:

Add this worker to the game:

Name: Mark Haskins

Short Name: Haskins

Birth Month: Unknown

Lightweight

British

Picture: Mark_Haskins

Touring with Toryumon, Heel, Arrogant

Brawl: 57

Speed: 75

Tech: 70

Stiff: 30

Selling: 65

Over: 19

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 100

behavior: 100

Tick superstar look

Primary Finisher: Pumphandle Cradle Piledriver (Impact)

Second Finsher: Standing Moonsault (Ground)

Friendships with: Mark Sloan and LT Summers

His birth month is June

http://cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=5214

• Like 1

No way should Eddie Kingston's charisma be lowered, if anything raised. He has done literally some of the best promos in wrestling I've ever seen, for Chikara. His promos are so emotional, passionate and realistic. You believe everything he is saying and also makes you think that he is legitimately unstable.

Here are some of his promos:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h4h5Cu5WZcc

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UoXGE3nVBpI

I had not seen much of his Chikara promos. But i just didnt rate his ROH promos that much. But yeah i can see where your coming from

So as Chris Hero. I personally think that Hero deserves 93 charisma easily after what I saw in ROH in the recent time. I haven't seen that much of Kingston but looked at links you posted and agree that he is fantastic.

CM Punk is easily one of the most charismatic guys in WWE. His run as a heel is epic. He has greatest promos in the entire company right now. I think he should be above Triple H in terms of charisma. I suggest upping it to even 96. I know it's very high but still lower than Jericho and Edge. Guy is extremely entertaining and his charisma should be this one point behind Jericho's.

Edited by Stratosfaction

So as Chris Hero. I personally think that Hero deserves 93 charisma easily after what I saw in ROH in the recent time. I haven't seen that much of Kingston but looked at links you posted and agree that he is fantastic.

CM Punk is easily one of the most charismatic guys in WWE. His run as a heel is epic. He has greatest promos in the entire company right now. I think he should be above Triple H in terms of charisma. I suggest upping it to even 96. I know it's very high but still lower than Jericho and Edge. Guy is extremely entertaining and his charisma should be this one point behind Jericho's.

I agree that Hero is awesome on the mic but for me 90 or 91 at the most. Also after watching these Kingston Promos i say up it to 93

EDIT:

While on the subject of charisma i think we should lower Tyler Blacks to about 50 (Hes about as bad as Roderick Strong on the mic)

Up YAMATOs brawl to 72, tech to 73 and overness to 45

Up CIMAs overness to 61 (He is the most over guy in DGUSA atm)

Make the team of Richards and Dragon inactive

Up Brian Kendricks tech to 70

Tick speaks for Gamma as he speaks in Dragon Gate and up his overness to 41

Up Jon Moxleys brawl to 47, tech to 61 and overness to 38

Up Naruki Doi's tech to 71 and brawl to 67

Up Shingo's tech to 58, speed to 60 and overness to 53

Up Matt Jacksons speed to 86 and tech to 67

Up Nick Jacksons speed to 86 and brawl to 29

Edited by Skins

. Miz should be an upper midcarder

The Miz should also be over enough to be an uppermidcarder. Maybe 81 or 82?

Also probably raise Miz stats, especially tech aand brawl

I agree with overness, but I personally think his tech and brawl are perfectly fine as they are now. He didn't show anything deserving more in both. But I'd consider upping his charisma to 87-88?

I agree with overness, but I personally think his tech and brawl are perfectly fine as they are now. He didn't show anything deserving more in both. But I'd consider upping his charisma to 87-88?

Ughh to be honest, Miz doesn't have charisma... not real charisma anyway. It's so forced that it makes him really dull. I don't know about everyone else but I sigh whenever he picks up a microphone. So it should probably stay the same

Edited by StarshipPain
  • Like 2

J-Dawg's finishers should be backwards. He uses the Dawg Drop less often that the Dawgy Dawg Time. Gimmick should be Gangsta.

If Angel Rose is the Angel Rose from ICW, brawl should be 34, speed 63, technical 48, charisma 44. Finishers should be Code Red (Impact) and Swanton (Top Rope). Gimmick should be Fun Babyface.

Big Daddy Gonzo, speed should be more like 1. He almost NEVER leaves his feet. Technical should be lower too.

Minoru Suzuki's finisher is called the Saka-Otoshi, and is a submission.

Tanomusaku Toba should NOT have Menacing; dude's a beanpole. He's also a lightweight. He should have Shooting Ability. Gimmick is Martial Artist.

Sanshiro Takagi's gimmick is Impersonator; he's essentially a Steve Austin parody.

Asian Cougar's name should be changed to Asian Coogar (that's how it's spelled, seriously). Tag team Asian Coogar and Tsubasa (not sure if they have a name, but if they do I don't know it). Experience... I'd say in the 20s.

Dr. Cube's finishers are the Iconoclasm (Impact), and Scalpel Leg Drop (Ground). Gimmick is Comic Book Villain.

Ughh to be honest, Miz doesn't have charisma... not real charisma anyway. It's so forced that it makes him really dull. I don't know about everyone else but I sigh whenever he picks up a microphone. So it should probably stay the same

At the moment he's probably second only to Batista in getting heat as a Raw heel, more than Sheamus, more than Big Show, and more than Orton now that he's mostly getting cheers. He's getting himself over on something and I don't think it's his in-ring prowess.

• Like 2

87-88 Charisma for The Miz is his ideal level I think. He's been consistently among the best, most natural sounding wrestlers on the mic on RAW since he was drafted there, shows some great mannerisms and crowd-heckling in his matches and always gets great reactions from the crowd. I'd also suggest his Speed gets boosted up to around 64-67, as he's had some great fast-paced athletic matches with the likes of Kofi, Bourne and MVP, and good performances in multi-man matches.

Takashi Sugiura needs a boost in stats as well, having been one of the best in Japan last year. His brawling should be upped from 60 to 76-79, and his Speed at 37 is too low for someone who used to be in the Junior division. I'd up it to 55-58 personally.

Also, I'm new to posting here but have been using these stat updates for quite sometime, so thanks to Bill for providing them.

• Like 1