WWF 2004

Guest Prototype

Guest Prototype

user posted image

October 30, 2004

Lance Storm defeated Maven with the Maple Leaf.

A replay of Bobby Heenan's comments from Raw was aired.

Chris Jericho made some pre recorded comments about Benoit cheating his way out of losing the title on Raw.

Mark Jindrak w/Sable beat Rene Dupree with a roll up and his feet on the ropes.

Eddie Guerrero had some recorded comments concerning the Big Show.

Heidenreich beat A-Train with a chokeslam.

Triple H made comments directed at Edge.

Charlie Haas defeated Orlando Jordan with a belly to belly suplex off the top rope.

Kyo Dai beat Funaki and Spike Dudley when Akio hit the Yang Time on Funaki.

Chris Benoit gave his opinion of Jericho and the match on Raw.

Big Show beat Rikishi with a big chokeslam.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

This week's Raw is jam packed with action!

Chris Jericho will be in the house, and what will his mood be after coming so close to winning the World Title last week before Chris Benoit got himself DQed?

Plus, Raw GM Stone Cold Steve Austin will be back on the job. You can bet Kane will be keeping his eye in the GM.

Plus, in the announced main event, Randy Orton will go one on one with Edge!

All this, plus Sex and Violence defend the tag titles against La Resistance, on the next Raw!

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 1, 2004

Break the Walls Down

Raw kicks off with the theme of Chris Jericho, and Y2J makes his way to the ring to a huge ovation.

Jericho: I think it’s pretty obvious why I’m out here. Everyone knows the story. Everyone saw what happened last week. It was Y2J versus the Crippler, one on one. The World Heavyweight Title was on the line. The adrenaline was pumping, the momentum was swinging, there was a buzz in the air. But instead of being able to give the Jerichoholics what they all wanted, and that was to see Y2J become World Heavyweight champion, Chris Benoit had to get himself disqualified to hold on to his title. But Im not out here to complain, and Im not out here to whine. Instead, I’m telling Chris Benoit to be a man and get his toothless ass out here and give me a rematch!

It doesn’t take long for Benoit’s theme to hit and the World Champ walks out to the stage.

Benoit: Jericho, Jericho, Jericho. Let me educate you on something. Standing before you is the greatest technical wrestler in this business today. And I have this belt around me shoulder to prove it! You see Jericho, its been so long since you’ve been World Champion that I think you forgot what all goes in to being a champion. It means that you are the best. It means you’re the toughest, it means you’re most skilled, and it means you’re the smartest. And I think it’s that last quality that you lack most. I made an educated move last week. Make no mistake about it, I will do whatever it takes to keep this title! And that includes outsmarting my opponent, which is what I did last week. So you can cry all you want and make all he excuses you need, but the fact of the matter is that I remain the World Champion and you are left to wonder what could have been. Oh, and by the way, I’ve already beaten you once, so you can forget about a rematch.

(78)

Not So Fast…

As Benoit turns to leave the stage, the music of Steve Austin hits the arena! Benoit is looking around for the Rattlesnake, when Austin appears on the Titan Tron.

Austin: Did you really think you were getting away that easy? In case you forgot, I’m still the GM of Raw, and like everyone else I was looking forward to the match last week. I kicked back some cold ones, got in my favorite chair, and was ready to watch a great title match. What I saw instead was coward get himself disqualified! And you think you can get away with that on Stone Cold’s Raw? Eh eh! So guess what? Tonight, right there in that ring, Chris Benoit will defend his World Title once again against Chris Jericho! And Benoit, just in case you had plans of a repeat performance from last week, this match will be a no disqualification match! And that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

(92)

Batista vs Matt Hardy

Ric Flair accompanied Batista to the ring. Matt used his quickness to land a few jabs to Batista and connect with a clothesline that rattled the big man. Hardy bounced off the ropes again, but Batista flattened him with a hard clothesline of his own. Batista shoved Hardy to the corner and hit him with a back elbow to the head, followed up with a few shoulder blocks to the gut. Batista whipped Hardy into the far buckle and then slammed him to the mat with a powerslam for a two. Batista continued to use his power to control the match, punishing Matt with slams and hard shots to the head. Batista whipped Hardy into the corner and charged in, but Hardy moved out of the way and Batista crashed into the buckle. Hardy then took Batista down with a running clothesline. Hardy dropped a fist to the head and then caught Batista with a DDT. Hardy looked to go for the kill and locked Batista up for the Twist of Fate. Batista shoved Hardy off of him and into the ropes, and as Hardy bounced off them, Flair tripped Hardy up from the outside. Hardy admonished Flair, who replied with a “whoo.” Hardy then turned back to Batista, but was caught in a devastating spine buster. Suddenly, Shawn Michaels came running down to ringside. HBK ran around the ring after Flair, chasing the Nature Boy until Flair headed up the ramp. Batista turned his attention to HBK, yelling at him from the ring and posing. Batista turned back around and left himself open for a Twist of Fate from Hardy! 1..2..3! HBK smiled and applauded Hardy from the outside as Matt raised his hand in victory, while Flair had a tantrum on the stage.

(71,74,67)

Backstage Attack

We then cut to the backstage area where we see Billy Gunn and Road Dogg on the ground. Someone is giving the boots to them, and camera pans up to reveal the attackers as Scott Hall and Kevin Nash! We see that there are chairs lying beside the Outlaws, apparently the weapons the Outsiders used to take them out.

Hall: How you like that, huh? (kicking Gunn in the head)

Nash: You want a piece of us, Outlaws? We’ll finish this, next week on Raw. That is, if you wake up by then.

Hall gives one last kick to Road Dogg before he and Nash walk off, leaving the Outlaws down and out.

(75)

Interview with La Resistance

We now go to the interview area where Mark Lloyd is standing by with La Resistance and their new comrade, William Regal.

Mark: Im here with La Resistance, and guys, can you tell us what is the relationship between you and William Regal.

Regal: I can handle this one, lad. You see, sir Grenier and Conway were admittedly in a bit of a slump. These two men are one of the most elite tag teams of all time and they were not being treated like one. Call it bias, call it discrimination, call it whatever you bloody want but the fact is they were not treated with the respect they deserve. Where we come from, people of superior stature are treated as such. And I am here to make sure that happens from now on. A man as athletically gifted as Robert Conway and a man as talented as Sylvain Grenier should be accorded the same opportunities as everyone else, and with my guidance, they will get the kick in the trousers they need to reach the top.

Conway: See Mark, our association with a man as esteemed as William Regal is already paying off. Not only did we beat the Disciples of Syn last week, the presumed number one contenders, but tonight we get a shot at Test and Val. And mark my words, tonight, we will regain our tag team titles.

Genier: Tonight, the French flag will wave proud as La Resistance stands together with England’s own William Regal as the new World Tag Team champions!

(72)

World Tag Team Title Match

Sex and Violence w/Trish © vs La Resistance w/William Regal

Val started out with Grenier. This was an unusual heel versus heel match, with both teams cheating at times. Venis and Test isolated Grenier in their corner, Test choking Grenier and beating him with blows to the chest while Val had the ref distracted. Test was tagged in and whipped Grenier into the ropes, catching him with a sidewalk slam. Test caught Grenier with a knee to the gut and Grenier fell into the ropes. As Test distracted the ref, Trish ran over and began to choke Grenier on the middle rope. William Regal had seen enough from the X-Rated crew and ran to the other side and the ring and grabbed Trish around the waist, carrying her away from the ropes! Test began to yell at Regal to put her down, which allowed Grenier to tag in a fresh Conway. Conway turned Test around and belted him with rights. Conway whipped Test off the ropes and nailed him with a dropkick. Val ran into the ring, but was met with a clothesline. Test went for a big boot to Conway, but Rob ducked and clotheslined Test to the outside. Val snuck up behind Conway and lifted him up for a slam, but Rob slipped out the back and shoved Val chest first into the buckle. Val wobbled back out and Conway and Grenier set him up for the Ourevoir and hit it! Conway covered, but there was no count. The referee was trying to explain to Conway that Val was not the legal man. Suddenly, a roar from the crowd came up and the Disciples on Syn came running down the ramp! Bane and Seven slid in the ring and clobbered Conway and Grenier from behind. The referee called for the bell as Test made his way back in the ring, but was planted with a spine buster from Bane! The Disciples then set Conway up and hit him with the End of Days! Regal and Trish both looked on from ringside with looks of disbelief and anger as the Disciples stood over both La Resistance and the tag champs.

(69,63,75)

Is A Deal Being Struck?

Our cameras then cut to the backstage area where we see Bobby “The Brain” Heenan walking down the hallway. He has a smile on his face as he strolls down the hall and stops at the locker room of Chris Jericho! Heenan takes a deep breath, adjusts the lapels of his suit coat, and then walks through the door. What would Jericho want with Bobby Heenan, especially on a night when he is about to wrestle for the World Title?

(82)

Interview with The Game

We now go to the interview area where Mark Lloyd is now with Triple H.

Mark: Triple H, last week here on Raw, Evolution lost a tag team match to Shelton Benjamin and Edge after Edge hit the Spear to Randy Orton. We have seen the history that has been building between yourself and Edge, and Edge has become quite the thorn in your side hasn’t he?

Triple H: Calling Edge a thorn in my side is giving him too much credit. All Edge is to me is a punk kid who is becoming a royal pain in the ass! He’s trying to make a name for himself off the name of Triple H and Evolution, but if he had done his homework he would see the list of names off all those who thought the same way he did and now aren’t even with this company. I am the Game. I am the best wrestler in this business today. If Edge wanted to make a name for himself, the smart thing to do would be to do it off someone he could actually beat. But see, the problem is, there is no bigger name than Triple H. And unfortunately for Edge, I am not someone he can beat. And tonight, Randy Orton will show Edge just what happens when you decide to mess with Evolution and what happens when you try and play the Game.

(96)

Austin Confronts Kane

For the second time of the night, Steve Austin’s music hit the arena and this time the Rattlesnake made his way to the ring in his usual foul mood.

Austin: It’s amazing to me what can happen in two weeks. I go on a two week hiatus from Raw to get some work done, and while I’m gone some big red freak decides he wants to start trouble and interfere in any match he wants. So what I want is for that man to get his ass out here right now! Kane, get you ass out here!

Austin waits a moment, but Kane doesn’t come out.

Austin: In case you didn’t know, I am the GM of Raw, and this is not a request. I’m not asking you Kane, I’m telling you, get your burnt up ass out here to this ring, boy!

Fire then explodes on the stage and the Big Red Machine makes his way down to the ring and comes face to face with Austin.

Austin: Can you please tell me what is going on in that big head of yours that makes you think you can run all over my show?

Kane: I told you, Austin. You screwed me out of getting my World Title match, and I told you that everyone on Raw would pay. I told you everyone would feel my rage.

Austin: (cutting him off) Quit your whining! I stunned your ass a few weeks ago, Chris Jericho pinned you, so what?! If I remember right, it was you who chokeslammed me a few weeks before that. In my eyes, you don’t lay your hands on Stone Cold Steve Austin and get away without an ass whipping! So my advice to you is to deal with it, move on, and quit interfering in matches before it happens again.

Kane: And what if I don’t?

Austin: What if you don’t?

Kane: You see Austin, I can do what I want, when I want, because no one on Raw can stop me. I demolished two superstars at a time for two weeks in a row, and it was all your fault.

Austin: My fault?

Kane: I told you what would happen. I told you I would take out my frustration on the Raw roster, and instead of trying to stop me, you left for two weeks and let your superstars pay for your sins. Face it Austin, you knew you couldn’t stop me, and you don’t have the guts to stand up to me now. You’re nothing but a coward!

Austin stares Kane right in the eye, and then Kane slaps Austin across the face! Austin stands stunned for a moment while Kane begins to laugh. Austin then hauls off and kicks Kane in the groin! Kane hunches over in pain and Austin delivers a Stunner! Austin gives Kane a double bird as he lays on the mat before strutting his way back up the ramp. Kane should have known better than to call Stone Cold a coward.

(91)

Did Jericho Sell Out?

We then go to the backstage area where Mark Lloyd is racing to catch up with Chris Jericho.

Mark: Chris! Chris!

Jericho: What do you want, monkey? Im getting ready for my match.

Mark: Chris, what is going on with you and Bobby Heenan? Have you two struck a deal?

Jericho: What are you talking about?

Mark: Bobby Heenan, when we visited your locker room. What went on?

Jericho: I don’t know what you talking about, junior. I didn’t meet with that weasel.

Mark: We saw it on video, Chris.

Jericho: Whatever “video footage” you have must be bogus then, because I did not and do not have an alliance with Bobby Heenan. And right now, I cant be bothered with this. Now if you’ll excuse me.

Jericho walks off, leaving Mark Lloyd with a confused look on his face.

(92)

Randy Orton vs Edge

These two came face to face in the ring before Orton slapped Edge in the face. Edge responded with a takedown and began to hammer on Orton with rights. Edge whipped Orton off the ropes and connected with a back body drop. Edge hit a big hip toss and then finally clotheslined Orton to the floor to finish the offensive flurry. Edge went after Orton, but Orton tripped Edge up from the outside and drug him to the outside, taking him down with a clothesline. Orton then whipped Edge into the ring steps, banging his shoulder on the steel. Orton rolled Edge back in the ring and dropped a knee to Edge’s face for a two. Orton shoved Edge into the corner and hit a few stiff chops to the chest before whipping him into the far buckle. Orton charged in, but Edge got a boot up in the face of Orton and then took him down with a bulldog for a two. Edge whipped Orton off the ropes and booted him in the gut, locking him in for the Edgecution, but Orton reversed it into a single arm DDT, again focusing on Edge’s shoulder. Orton worked over Edge for a few minutes, wearing Edge down by hammering his shoulder. Orton took Edge down with a slam and then went up to the top rope. Orton waited for Edge to reach his feet and flew off with a high cross body, but Edge dropkicked Orton in the gut in mid air! Both men wobbled to their feet and began to exchange right hands, with Edge getting the better of it. Edge went for an irish whip, but Orton reversed it. Orton lowered his head, and Edge caught him with the Edgecution DDT! 1…2…Orton just kicks out. Edge sets himself up in the corner, waiting for Orton to reach his feet. Orton gets up and Edge charges, but Orton sidesteps and Edge accidentally spears the referee! Orton comes from behind and locks Edge up for the RKO, but Edge shoves Orton into the ropes and hits the Spear! But there is no ref to count. Edge tries to wake up the ref when Triple H comes running down the ramp. Triple H slides in the ring, and Edge runs at him with a clothesline, but Triple H ducks and kicks Edge in the gut before planting him with the Pedigree! Triple H spits on Edge before helping Orton to his feet and then waking the referee. Edge was already out, but Orton lifted him to his feet and then dropped him right back down with the RKO. The referee crawled into position for a slow count as Orton made the pin and got the three. Triple H grabbed a chair from the outside and slid back in the ring. Triple H was ready to crack Edge with it when Shelton Benjamin came running down the ramp. Benjamin hit Triple H with rights, causing him to drop the chair. Shelton brawled with Trips until Orton picked up the chair and cracked it over Benjamin’s back. Triple H then took Shelton and gave him a Pedigree! Triple H and Orton then posed over the bodies of Edge and Benjamin, both men laid out courtesy of a Pedigree and RKO from Evolution.

(83,81,85)

World Heavyweight Title Match

No Disqualification

Chris Benoit © vs Chris Jericho

Jericho raced right out to the ring and began brawling with Benoit. Jericho whipped him off the ropes and caught him with a dropkick and then a falling elbow. Jericho positioned Benoit in the corner and laid in to him with a few chops, then whipped him into the far corner and charged in with a clothesline, dazing Benoit before dropping him with a neck breaker for a two. Jericho stayed on the offensive for a few more moments. Jericho whipped Benoit off the ropes again, but ducked his head and Benoit telegraphed it, kicking him in the shoulder and then taking him out with a clothesline. Now it was Benoit’s turn to lay into Jericho with chops. Benoit kicked Jericho to the mat and then slid to the outside, grabbing Jericho’s legs and crotching him in the ring post, taking advantage of the no DQ rule. Benoit rolled back in the ring and continued his assault. Jericho was thrown off the ropes and ducked a clothesline, but Benoit then ducked Jericho’s and hit him with a release German suplex. Benoit covered, but only got a two. Benoit slammed Jericho to the mat and signaled for the end before climbing to the top rope. Benoit waited a moment and swan dived towards Jericho with a head butt, but Jericho rolled out of the way and Benoit crashed to the mat. Both men were down. Then, Bobby Heenan made his way down the ramp to ringside. Heenan slapped on the mat in encouragement. Was it for Jericho? Both men got to their feet and began to slug it out. Jericho gained the advantage, but Benoit ducked a roundhouse and locked Jericho from behind for a German, but Jericho gave him a back elbow to escape and nailed him with a DDT. Jericho then ran the ropes and went for the Lionsault, and hit it! 1..2..Benoit just kicks out. Jericho whips Benoit off the ropes, and then both men hit each other with clotheslines, sending both men to the mat. On the outside, Heenan ran over to the time keeper’s table and grabbed a steel chair. Heenan took the chair and slid it in the ring, yelling “Jericho!” Heenan was pulling for Jericho! Both men reached their feet again, and Jericho quickly took Benoit down with the Breakdown! Jericho looked over and saw the chair lying in the ring, and Heenan telling him to use it. Jericho looked confused at Heenan, asking him what he was doing. Heenan kept motioning for Jericho to use the chair, when Benoit tried to attack Jericho from behind, but Jericho saw it coming and took Benoit down and turned him over into the Walls of Jericho! Jericho has it locked in! Benoit was writhing, trying to reach the ropes. It looked like Benoit might have to tap out when Heenan got in the ring, took the chair, and bashed Jericho in the back of the head with it! What the? Jericho fell to the mat and Benoit was out of the hold. Benoit put the chair in the middle of the ring and picked Jericho up to his feet. Jericho was already out of it, and Benoit gave him a German suplex on to the steel chair! Benoit made the cover. 1…2….3! Benoit has retained his title! Bobby Heenan raced to grab the World Title from ringside and presented it to Benoit. Benoit took it, and then shook Heenan’s hand! What is going on? Heenan raised the champion’s arm in the air and The Brain and Benoit posed in the ring while the referee checked on Jericho as Raw went off the air.

(78,81,73)

Show Notes

Overall Rating= 79%

TV Rating= 5.92

Attendance= 10,007

$= 400,280

*Chris Jericho lost overness from his segment with Benoit in the opening.

*Rob Conway gained overness from his match.

*Bobby Heenan gained overness from his segment.

*Kane gained overness from his segment.

*Chris Benoit gained overness from his match and his feud with Jericho ending.

*Jericho and Benoit were sluggish in their match.

*The Tag Tean Titles have gained image.

E-Mails

"Batista and Matt Hardy didnt click in their match."- Road Agent

"Benoit and Jericho work well together."- Road Agent

"I Think you're pushing me too high up the card. The fans seem to be resenting me."- Chris Benoit

"That last feud went very well. It has helped me get more over."- Chris Benoit

"You overused Chris Jericho"- Road Agent

Edited by Prototype

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

This week's Smackdown will be sure to acton packed with two big matches already announced.

In the main event, WWF Champion Raven will team with the Big Show to take on Eddie Guerrero and The Undertaker! Between Guerrero and Raven's past, Big Show costing Guerrero the WWF Title, and the confrontation between Raven and Undertaker last week, this one is sure to explode at any moment.

Plus, last week they were teammates, but this week they are opponents. John Cena will defend the US Title against Rob Van Dam!

All this and much more on the next Smackdown!

Good diary, I'm liking it. I love how you write Raven, you get the character across perfectly. Only problem I'd say is that I can't see WWE giving away a match like Benoit vs Jericho on free tv, two weeks running, they'd definitely save it for PPV. Other than that, good diary.

Edited by Renegade

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 4, 2004

Who Will Survive?

Smackdown kicks off with GM Kurt Angle making his way to the ring to a big roar.

Angle: Last week, when the Undertaker confronted Raven here on Smackdown, it brought a very important issue to my attention. And that issue is the issue of the number one contendership to the WWF Title. Apparently, the Undertaker feels he should be the number one contender and wants a shot at Raven, but what the Deadman seems to forget is that he doesn’t match the decisions around here, I do! And if the Undertaker thinks I of all people, Kurt Angle, is going to do him any favors, he’s sadly mistaken. So I asked myself, what would be a fair and just way to determine a number one contender? And then, a brilliant idea came to me. Now, a decision of such importance should be made on a grand stage, and that stage will be at the Survivor Series. And at the Survivor Series, Smackdown will present an old-fashioned four on four elimination match. And this match will decide who the number one contender for the WWF Title truly is, because the man who scores the final decision for his team will get a WWF Title shot at the Royal Rumble! Now there is a special consideration in this match, and that is that the WWF Champion himself, Raven, will participate in this match. And if Raven scores the final pinfall or submission for his team, he will be immune from having to defend his title at the Rumble. So you say to yourself, what a great idea Kurt! But who will be in this gigantic match? Well, at the Survivor Series, in the number one contender’s elimination match, it will be the team of The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, and John Cena, going against the team of Raven, the Big Show, Booker T……and yours truly, Kurt Angle! Thank you very much.

(100)

Cruiserweight Title Match

Rey Mysterio © vs Akio

Easily the best match of the night. Rey and Akio matched move for move early on, neither being able to gain an advantage. Akio whipped Rey off the ropes, and Mysterio ducked a clothesline bit was then mat with a vicious back kick from Akio as he bounced back off the ropes. Akio shoved Rey in the corner and nailed him with a few kicks to the gut, then pulled off an amazing move by running at Rey and running up his chest and backflipping back to the mat! Akio then charged in the corner, but Rey moved out of the way. Mysterio then took Akio down with a head scissors out of the corner and then threw him up in the air and Akio landed face first on the top buckle. Rey planted Akio with a DDT for a two. Rey decided to go up top and flew at Akio with a cross body, but Akio dropkicked Rey in the gut in mid air. Akio hammered on Rey and put him down with a brain buster. Akio then went to the top rope himself and went to end it with Yang Time, but Rey rolled out of the way and Akio crashed to the mat. Rey quickly went out to the apron and dropped a leg drop from the top rope to Akio’s chest. 1..2..3.(84,70,99)

Raven Meets With Angle

We go to the GM office and see Kurt Angle sitting behind his desk when the WWF Champion Raven walks in.

Raven: You wanted to see me?

Angle: Yes, I did Raven. Have a seat.

Raven: Ill stand. I hope this is about you explaining to me why you booked me against essentially seven other guys wanting a shot at my title at Survivor Series.

Angle: Actually Raven, that’s exactly why I called you here. See, I wanted to explain to you the reasoning behind this match at Survivor Series. You and me, Raven, we’re not that much alike, because apparently we now have a common enemy. And that enemy is the Undertaker. He wants your title, and I want him off of Smackdown. Now I put him in this number one contender’s match because, no doubt, the board of directors sees him as a top contender for the WWF Title. And nothing would make me happier than to rip that opportunity away from him! But Im afraid the other members of our team will get a little selfish and not realize the bigger picture.

Raven: Go on.

Angle: Here’s the deal. I will help you take out the Undertaker at Survivor Series. Whatever it takes. In fact, he may not even make it to Survivor Series. But if he does, we will eliminate Undertaker and his teammates one by one until there is only one member left, and when there is, you let me make the final pin.

Raven: So that’s it, huh?

Angle: That’s the deal. I help keep the Undertaker away from your title at all costs, and in return you allow me to take the title shot at the Royal Rumble. What do you say? (standing up to shake Raven’s hand)

Raven: (after a long pause) Ill think about it.

Raven then walks out of the office, leaving Angle with a bit of a smirk on his face.

(97)

Interview with JBL

We now go to the interview area where Josh Matthews is with John “Bradshaw” Layfield.

Josh: JBL, last week here and Smackdown you and Booker T teamed up against John Cena and Rob Van Dam, and though you lost, it was the attack that you and Booker laid on Cena and RVD that everyone remembers. Obviously, the problems between you and John Cena are not over.

JBL: You’re damn right they aren’t over! John Cena is a disgrace to Smackdown and to the United States Title. He represents everything that is wrong with this country today, and it is despicable that he is the face of a championship named after such a great a country as ours. He doesn’t deserve that title, and one way or another I’m going to see to it that the US Title is relieved of him and goes to someone who truly represents America, and that’s me! Someone who the WWF fans can be proud to call their champion. A self-made man with class, dignity, and a proper upbringing. Not a piece of street trash who wears clothes too big for him and talks in rhyme. But you know what pisses me off even more? It’s that, despite the way John Cena disgraces the US Title week after week, he’s now given a shot to become the number one contender at Survivor Series! Not only was JBL snubbed from that match, but what would this company be coming to if John Cena became its champion? It’s time for someone to take a stand! It’s time for people to stand up against the deterioration of our society and today’s youth that people like John Cena help to breed. And if no one will stand with me, then I will gladly stand alone. Cena, mark my words, sooner rather than later, I will take that US Title from you and restore some prestige and respect to this show and to that championship. Trust me!

(79)

Catfight!

Dawn Marie’s music hits and she struts out to the ring.

Dawn: Last week, I was robbed in a bikini contest against Torrie Wilson. I was obviously the true winner, but because of a bias against me and in favor of Torrie, I lost. Well I’m tired of it! I am the top diva on Smackdown and it’s time I started to be treated the way I deserve to be treated. So Torrie Wilson, get your skank ass out here right now!

Torrie’s music hits the arena and she makes her way to the ring, obviously a bit apprehensive.

Torrie: Dawn, I just want you to know that I have no problem with you. I mean, last week was just a bikini contest. It was no big deal.

Dawn: Listen to me you skank. I don’t buy this “goody good” act for a second. We all know that you’re nothing but a self-absorbed, big-headed, bimbo! But I know the real truth. All these fans are too confused to see it, but I know. You may have been in Playboy and been on the covers of Diva magazines, but I know that deep down, you’re jealous of me! You’re jealous of my looks, you’re jealous of the way I dress, and you’re scared that I’m taking your spot as Smackdown’s number one diva.

Torrie: Dawn, I said I didn’t have a problem with you. But I never said I was jealous of you. In fact, if you do think that I’m jealous of you in any way, then I think it’s you who might be confused!

Dawn then hauls off and smacks Torrie across the face! Torrie is reeling for a second, but then comes back and takes Dawn down with a tackle! The two ladies start to roll around on the mat, slapping at each other, until Doug and Danny Basham run down the ramp. The Bashams get in the ring, and pull Torrie off of Dawn! Doug holds Torrie up while Dawn recollects herself. Torrie tries to get away from Doug, but the Basham holds her still and allows Dawn to slap Torrie again! Dawn then kicks Torrie in the gut that brings her to the mat. Torrie is doubled over in pain on the mat as Dawn screams at her. Suddenly, The Thrillseekers, London and Moore, come sprinting down the ramp to the ring. The Thrillseekers run the Bashams and Dawn out of the ring and then bend down to check on Torrie. Dawn walks back up the ramp with her two new men, still seething, while London and Moore help Torrie to her feet and assist her out of the ring.

Dawn and Torrie (78) London and Moore Save (51)

Latino Heat Fired Up

We not go to the interview area where Josh Matthews is standing by with a taped up Eddie Guerrero.

Josh: Eddie, last week we saw you return, perhaps a bit prematurely, from the attack by Big Show in your steel cage match two weeks ago. Last week you returned the favor with a chair, and tonight you team up with the Undertaker to face the Big Show and Raven, two men who you have a bit of a history with.

Eddie: O le lai vato! If you cant tell, esse, Im a little fired up tonight, homes. Yea, Big Show cost me the WWF Title, esse. I had Raven down and out until he decided to stick his nose in my business. Well you know something, vato, last week was only the beginning. And you know, I keep hearing people say ‘Eddie, you’ve come back too soon. You’re ribs aren’t healed. Give it time.’ Well taped ribs or not, homes, the Big Show has got a Latino ass kicking coming his way! And tonight, when I get my hands on him, he’s going to wish he had never messed with Latino Heat! O le lai!

(81)

United States Title Match

John Cena © vs Rob Van Dam

The two men locked up in the ring, wanting to have a clean start and match. RVD moved Cena into the corner and the ref called for a clean break. RVD backed off, but then nailed Cena with a stiff forearm to the head. Cena asked what was up with that, and RVD just shrugged and motioned that this was for the title. The two locked up again, this time with Cena moving RVD into the corner and blasting him with a right hand as the ref called for a break. RVD fired back and both men slugged it out. Cena got the upper hand and whipped RVD into the ropes and ducked his head, but RVD leapfrogged over him and came back a cross body for a two. RVD the gained the advantage, blasting Cena with forearms and slamming him to the mat. Van Dam hit a spinning leg drop and got another two. Van Dam continued to control the match. RVD whipped Cena into the corner and charged in, but Cena moved out of the way and Van Dam crashed into the buckle. Cena blasted RVD with a few right hands until RVD came back with a hard shot of his own. RVD went for a leg sweep, but Cena jumped over RVD’s leg and then clotheslined him hard to the mat. Cena blasted RVD with rights and then sent him off the ropes, connecting with a big knee to the gut that sent RVD flipping over to the mat. Now Cena was in control. Cena reversed an arm bar and hit RVD with a DDT. Cena then pumped up the Reeboks and dropped a fist to the face of RVD for a two. Cena whipped RVD into the corner and followed in with a splash in the buckle and then dropped him with a spinning neck breaker. Cena covered, but got a two. Cena then signaled to the crowd for the FU. RVD got to his feet and Cena scooped him up, but RVD escaped the hold and took Cena down with a hurricanrana. RVD ran the ropes and connected with Rolling Thunder. 1..2..Cena just kicks out. RVD was a bit frustrated, but kept his composure. RVD drug Cena into the corner and leaped to the top rope, going for a split legged moonsault, but Cena rolled out of the way. RVD got up holding his gut and stumbled into position for the FU! Cena lifted RVD up, but Van Dam landed on his feet. RVD ran the ropes and when Cena turned around, both men collided head to head, knocking both to the mat. Both men seemed out of it. Suddenly, out ran Booker T to the ring! Booker slid in the ring, and as RVD was making his way back to his feet, took him out with a side kick to the face. The referee called for the bell, giving Van Dam a DQ victory. Booker set RVD up and planted his face in the mat with the Axe Kick! Booker started to stomp away at RVD until Cena got to his feet and started to pound away at Booker. The two began to brawl until JBL came running down to the ring and out of nowhere nailed Cena with the Clothesline from Hell! JBL looked disgustingly down at Cena before both he and Booker left the ring with Cena and RVD lying out cold.

(77,78,77)

WWF Tag Team Title Match

The Dudley Boyz © vs Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty

This would apparently be Rikishi and Scotty’s last rematch for the titles. Scotty started the match with Bubba. Scotty outquicked Bubba and got a few early shots in and took Bubba down with a dropkick. Bubba reversed a whip into the corner and Scotty hit hard. Bubba cornered Scott and nailed him with a few hard slaps to the chest. Bubba maneuvered Scotty into his corner and tagged in D-Von, who beat on Scotty in the corner. The Dudleys kept Scotty isolated, keeping him away from Rikishi. At one point, Scotty was able to duck a right from D-Von and take him down with a clothesline, but D-Von grabbed his foot and drug him back to his corner before Scotty could make a tag. Bubba tagged in and whipped Scotty into the corner, but Scotty moved out of the way as Bubba charged in and Bubba collided with the steel ring post shoulder first. Scotty then went to the middle rope and hit Bubba with a tornado DDT. Scotty then started to inch towards a waiting Rikishi. Rikishi stretched his arm, but Bubba grabbed Scotty’s leg. It looked like he might keep Scotty from making a tag again, but Scotty used his other leg and kicked Bubba right in the face, and then lunged at his corner and made the tag to Rikishi! Rikishi took Bubba down with a right hand, and then clotheslined D-Von as he tried to get in the mix. Rikishi ducked a clothesline from Bubba and nailed him with a side kick. Bubba snuck up behind Rikishi and went for the Bubba Cutter, but Rikishi shoved him off into the buckle and then scooped him up into the Rikishi Driver! 1..2..D-Von breaks up the count. Scotty reenters the ring and goes to super kick D-Von, but D-Von ducks and Scotty accidentally hits Rikishi in the mouth with his boot. Rikishi falls to the mat as Scotty clotheslines D-Von out to the floor. Rikishi gets up holding his mouth, and grabs Scotty by the arm and turns him around. Rikishi and Scotty begin to argue about the errant kick. Bubba comes from behind and blasts Rikishi from behind, sending the big man into Scotty, which sends Scotty through the ropes and to the floor. Rikishi the turns right around into a huge 3D from Bubba and D-Von. Bubba covers and gets the three. As the Dudleys head back up the ramp with their titles, Scotty gets back in the ring as Rikishi recovers from the 3D. Rikishi and Scotty appear to start to argue again, with Rikishi apparently telling Scotty “that was our last shot.” The two continued to argue until Rikishi put his hands up in a gesture of smoothing things over. Rikishi stuck out his hand….and Scotty shook it. Rikishi gave Scotty a slap on the back and turned to leave the ring, but Scotty went down and gave Rikishi a low blow! Rikishi fell to the mat as Scotty yelled at him and pointed a finger down at him. Scotty screamed “I don’t need you, I don’t need any of this” and actually spit on his tag partner! Scotty then left the ring with a disgusted look that turned in to a smirk on his face, leaving Rikishi in the ring in pain.

(82,81,84)

Big, Angry Giant

Josh Matthews is now standing by with the Big Show.

Josh: Big Show you heard Eddie Guerrero’s comments about tonight’s mat…(Big Show shoves Josh out of the way and takes the mic)

Show: Give me this! Eddie, you obviously have more guts than brains. And while that might be admirable, it’s not very smart. Especially when the man gunning for you is seven feet tall and five hundred pounds! Listen to me, Eddie. Tonight, I am going to rip you limb from limb, and before this thing between me and you is over, you’ll have more than a few broken ribs to worry about, because I will have you sitting in a hospital bed sipping burritos through a straw!

(73)

Raven and Big Show vs The Undertaker and Eddie Guerrero

Raven and Show were out first, followed by the Undertaker’s grand entrance. Guerrero was out next, and as soon as his low rider reached ringside, Eddie jumped out and immediately ran in the ring and began to brawl with Big Show. Eddie caught Show by surprise with rights and lefts, but Show shoved Eddie off of him and Raven attacked him from behind, signaling the start of the match. Raven shoved Eddie into the corner and blasted him with rights before stomping him onto the mat. Raven whipped Eddie into the far corner and charged in, but Eddie flipped over Raven and put him in a victory roll for a two. Eddie hit Raven with a few hip tosses and then connected with a clothesline. Eddie locked Raven in an arm bar and then, with the crowd’s urging, tagged in Undertaker. Raven quickly yanked himself away from Eddie and tagged in Big Show, not wanting a piece of Taker. Taker and Show squared off, with Taker getting the upperhand and delivering a few back elbows in the corner. Undertaker whipped Show into the corner and followed in with a splash. Undertaker grabbed Show in a goozle, looking for a chokeslam, but Show powered out of it and planted Taker with a sidewalk slam. Show controlled the match for a while, delivering hard shots and slams to keep Taker down. Show went to whip Taker off the ropes, but Taker ducked a big boot from Show and came back with a big flying clothesline. Taker hit a few rights and whipped Show off the ropes for a big boot of his own, followed by a leg drop. Taker covered, but Raven ran in and stopped the count. Guerrero then ran in the ring, taking Raven out to the floor with a clothesline. Taker began to stalk towards Show on the mat, but Eddie shoved Undertaker aside and mounted Show, delivering hard rights to the giant’s head. Undertaker pulled Eddie off of Show, not taking to kindly to Eddie pushing him away. Eddie then shoved the Undertaker in the face, focused only on getting to Big Show! Undertaker got that look in his eyes, and as Eddie went back to work on Show, the Undertaker grabbed Eddie by the throat! Undertaker lifted Eddie up and drove him to the mat with a chokeslam! The Undertaker looked down on Eddie and then proceeded to leave the ring, apparently done with the match. The Big Show got to his feet, not really knowing what had just happened. Show then brought Eddie to his feet and delivered a second chokeslam of his own, rattling Eddie’s ribs. Show then covered Latino Heat and got the three. The Undertaker watched from the ramp as Raven watched from the outside and Big Show posed in the ring. Smackdown closed with a shot of Eddie lying motionless in the ring.

(73,80,57)

Show Notes

Overall Rating= 77%

TV Rating= 5.91

Attendance= 10,047

$= 401,880

*Kurt Angle gained overness from his opneing segment.

*Raven gained overness from his segment.

*Paul London lost overness from his segment.

*Eddie Guerreri lost overness in his interview.

*Big Show lost overness in his interview.

*The WWF Tag Titles have gained image.

*Scotty 2 Hotty's heel turn is complete, and he gained ovenress from his turn.

*Rob Van Dam was sluggish in his match.

*Eddie Guerrero was sluggish in his match.

E-Mails

"Akio and Rey Mysterio work well together."- Road Agent

"I think I should be higher up the card."- Akio

"Id like to work with Kevin Nash if possible."- Triple H

"How about booking me against Scott Hall? I think we could do some entertaining stuff."- Kane

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 6, 2004

Mark Jindrak w/Sable defeated Funaki with the MJ Delight.

Rob Van Dam had some recorded comments directed at Booker T.

Matt Hardy beat Lance Storm with the Twist of Fate.

Edge made comments in Triple H's direction.

The Thrillseekers beat the FBI after Shannon Moore hit a Mooregasm on Nunzio.

Eddie Guerrero continued his feud with Big Show in an interview.

Heidenreich defeated Chuck Palumbo with a Powerbomb.

A replay of Bobby Heenan and Chris Benoit's set up of Chris Jericho on Raw was aired.

Rene Dupree beat Spike Dudley after the Dupree Driver.

The Big Show responded to Eddie's comments from earlier.

Triple H defeated Jeff Hardy w/Lita with a Pedigree.

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

This week's Raw has the potential to explode!

Last week we saw the new association of Chris Benoit and Bobby Heenan allow Benoit to retain his World Title over Chris Jericho for the second time. The World Champion will be in the house as well as "The Brain."

Plus, two big matches have been announced. First, the animal Batista will go one on one with Edge. And then, Triple H and Randy Orton will team to take on Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy. It could be an Evolution night!

All this and much, much more on the next Raw!

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 8, 2004

A Plan Comes Together

Raw kicks off with the World Champion, Chris Benoit, walking out to the ring with his new manager, Bobby Heenan. The two men step through the ropes and Heenan grabs a mic.

Heenan: Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the greatest technical wrestler alive today, and your World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit! (crowd boos) And last week, everyone saw exactly why this is the man. With a little help from yours truly, we put one over on Y2J Chris Jericho. And boy, did we ever! It was so good, in fact, let’s look at this wonderful plan stage by stage. Roll it!

The Titan Tron rolls the footage from last week of Bobby Heenan going in to the locker room of Chris Jericho.

Heenan: There you see myself, visiting the locker room of Chris Jericho. Everyone wanted to know, what would a mind like myself want with a peon like Jericho? Was Jericho trying to gain my services? No one knew. Let’s move on.

The Tron then cuts to the match between Benoit and Jericho from last week when Heenan appeared at ringside.

Heenan: There I am again, out to ringside. Was I there to support Jericho? He looks a little confused, which is normal for Jericho.

Heenan then smacks Jericho in the back with a steel chair.

Heenan: Oh! There it is! A well-placed chair shot from The Brain to Jericho. But why? Everyone was sure that Jeircho had ‘sold out’ to gain the World Title. But once again I show why I am The Brain and the rest of you are not. Take a look.

We then cut to footage from last week that had not been seen. Bobby Heenan walks out of Chris Jericho’s locker room. Heenan looks around and then takes off the ‘Jericho’ nameplate in front of the ‘Chris’ from the door to reveal ‘Benoit’. Heenan laughs and then walks off.

Heenan: Ha! I had all you humanoids fooled! It was never Chris Jericho I was after. Why would I need him when I could go straight to top? Straight to the man with the power, and that is the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit! I was sick and tired of waiting around for my time to act. And now that I manage my first ever World Champion, and now that the World Champion is associated with the greatest manager of all time, this will remain the era of the Crippler! Champ?

Benoit: The simple fact is that time, after time, after time I prove to not only be the best technical wrestler in this business, but the greatest World Champion Raw has ever seen. The men who have challenged me and that I have taken out reads like a laundry list of the Raw roster. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and now Chris Jericho. Jericho should have known better than to mess with an athlete the caliber of myself and a mind the stature of Bobby Heenan. Jericho never was, and never will be, in my league. And you can rest assured, Jericho, that you wont get another shot at this title again. And tonight, when I step in this ring again like the fighting champion I am, I will once again leave no doubt as to who the premier wrestler in this company is. Prove me wrong.

(83)

The Outsiders vs The New Age Outlaws

Gunn started off with Hall. Gunn came out hot, blocking a few right hands and landing a few of his own. Gunn took Hall down with a hip toss and whipped him into the corner, followed up by an avalanche. Nash tried to grab at Gunn from his corner, distracting him long enough for Hall to regroup and attack Billy from behind before tagging in Nash. Nash took control, powering Gunn into the corner and nailing him with a couple back elbows before choking him with his boot. Nash whipped Gunn of the ropes and connected with a big clothesline for a two. Nash continued to control the match, fending off any Gunn comeback, until he whipped Gunn off the ropes and ducked his head. Billy collected himself and connected with the Fame-Ass-Er, but couldn’t make the cover. Gunn crawled to his corner and tagged in Road Dogg! Dogg went right after Nash, nailing him with a few rights and a hard roundhouse, then taking Hall off the apron with an attack. Nash charged Road Dogg from behind and avalanched both Road Dogg and the referee in the corner. Hall and Gunn brawled out on the floor until Hall threw Gunn into the steel steps and then grabbed a steel chair from ringside and slid it in to Nash. Nash grabbed the chair and waited for Road Dogg to reach his feet before swinging the chair, but Road Dog ducked and then kicked Nash low! Road Dogg took the chair and whacked Nash in the head! Road Dogg made the cover as the ref slowly came into position, and with Gunn preventing Hall from making the save, Road Dogg got the three.

(67,74,52)

Jericho Wants a Favor

We now go to backstage area and see Chris Jericho walking the halls. Jericho stops in front of the Stone Cold’s GM office and knocks.

Austin: (from inside) Come in.

Jericho walks in and meets Austin, working on a 6-pack, at his desk.

Austin: Well? What do you want?

Jericho: What I want is Chris Benoit in that ring, tonight!

Austin: Well that just aint gonna happen. You’ve had two title matches in two weeks, Jericho, and come up with nothing!

Jericho: I realize that, Austin, but both times I was screwed one way or another out of the World Title. I deserve one final shot after all the crap Ive put up with the past two weeks.

Austin: First off, I’ll decided what you deserve, so don’t go mouthing off to me you little bastard! And secondly, the fact is you’ve had your shot. I understand you’re frustration, but hey, that’s the way it goes.

Jericho: That’s the way it goes? Well you listen to me, you son of a bitch, I want another title shot, and I will do whatever it takes to get one! Put me in a handicap match, a cage match, ladder match, I don’t give a damn! But I want one last clean shot at Benoit.

Austin: Are you calling Stone Cold a son of a bitch? That’s not the smartest move when you’re wanting something from me, but I’ll admit it takes guts to do that. I like your attitude, Jericho. I see the fire in your eyes. So here’s what Im going to do. I’ll take your request under consideration.

Jericho: Under consideration?

Austin: Under consideration. Now if I’m not mistaken, you have a match coming up next, and I suggest you get ready for it.

Jericho and Austin have a brief stare down before Jericho finally turns and walks out of the office while Austin leans back in his chair and pops open a beer.

(95)

Chris Jericho vs Rhyno

Rhyno took control early on, using his power to wear down Jericho. Rhyno took Jericho to the corner and hit a few shoulder blocks to the gut and took him down with a belly to belly suplex for a two. Rhyno beat Jericho’s back with clubbing blows and whipped him into the corner. Rhyno charged in, but Jericho moved out of the way and this time Rhyno went shoulder first into the steel ring post. Jericho took advantage, dropping Rhyno with a one arm DDT for a two. Jericho stayed on the offensive, laying in to Rhyno with chops to the chest. Rhyno caught Jericho’s foot as he tried to kick him in the gut, but Jericho responded with an enzeguri kick to the head. Jericho ran to the ropes, looking for the Lionsault, but Rhyno moved out of the way. Jericho landed on his feet and ran off the ropes, but Rhyno caught him with Bossman Slam! Rhyno squatted down in the corner of the ring, sizing Jericho up for the Gore. Jericho got to his feet and Rhyno charged, but Jericho sidestepped and Rhyno caught himself in the turnbuckle. Rhyno turned back around, but Jericho was waiting and took Rhyno down by his legs and set him up for the Walls of Jericho. Jericho turned him over and locked it in. Rhyno stretched for the bottom rope, and just as he was about to reach them, Jericho pulled him back into the center of the ring. After a few more painful moments, Rhyno finally tapped out and gave Jericho the win.

(81,85,74)

The Nature Boy and The Animal

We then go to the interview area where Mark Lloyd is standing by with Ric Flair and Batista.

Mark: Ric Flair, coming up next the man standing beside you, Batista, will take on Edge one on one. Now we spoke to Triple H last week about the way Edge has been a thorn in Evolution’s side for the past couple of weeks. Is he getting into the Game’s head?

Flair: Let me tell you something. Triple H is the best wrestler alive today, period. He’s the Cerebral Assassin! No one gets in his head! And no one can break Evolution. Let me explain something to you. When you’re the hottest thing around, Mark Lloyd, everyone wants a piece of you. Everyone wants to rub elbows with the stars. But if anyone thinks they will be the one to take down Evolution, they got another thing coming, pal! The last few weeks, if it wasn’t Edge sticking his nose in our business, it was Shelton Benjamin, or Shawn Michaels, or Matt Hardy, or Joe Schmo! But tonight is Evolution’s night. The big man right here will tear Edge limb from limb. And then later on tonight, The Game and Randy Orton will take care of business against Benjamin and Hardy like they always do. And the entire Raw locker room had better be glued to their TV sets and take notice of what happens when you mess with the best! Whoooo!

(87)

Batista w/Ric Flair vs Edge

Edge started the match rocking Batista with right hands and nailing him with a clothesline, but Batista only fell to one knee. Flair yelled at Edge from ringside, getting his attention. With Edge’s back turned, Batista attacked him from behind with a blow to the back. Batista gave Edge a few forearms to the lower back and whipped him hard into the buckle. Batista wrapped Edge in an arm bar and took him down with a short arm clothesline for a two. Batista again whipped Edge into the corner. Batista posed to the crowd and let out a roar before turning his attentions back to Edge, but Edge gave him a boot to the gut. Edge kicked him hard again and nailed him with an inverted atomic drop, followed up with a clothesline that flattened the big man. Edge battled back with right hands, sending Batista to the corner. Edge whipped Batista off the ropes and connected with a flying enzeguri. Edge covered, but only got a two. Edge again went to irish whip Batista, bit the big man reversed it and caught Edge off the ropes with a huge spinebuster! Batista rolled over into the cover. 1..2..Edge kicks out! Batista gets to his feet and sets Edge up for the Batista Bomb. Batista lifts Edge up, but Edge escapes the hold and lands on his feet, botts Batista in the gut, and hits the Edgecution DDT! Instead of going for the cover, Edge sets up in a corner for the Spear. Batista gets to his feet and Edge begins to take off, but Flair grabs hold of Edge’s foot and trips him up. Edge reaches down and grabs Flair by the hair, pulling him up to the apron. Edge is about to punch Flair out when the Nature Boy gives Edge a low blow, causing the referee to call for the DQ. Batista and Flair then start to put the boots to Edge and beat him down. Batista again sets Edge up for the Batista Bomb, but a roar is heard from the crowd as Shawn Michaels sprints down the ramp! Flair is the first to come at HBK, but Michaels sends Flair over the top rope. Batista then begins to trade right hands with Michaels until HBK gets the upper hand and clotheslines Batista to the outside. Flair has a fit on the ramp, but Batista holds him back as Michaels helps Edge to his feet.

(74,76,70)

Test w/Trish Stratus and Val Venis vs Bane

Seven, Bane’s tag team partner, is recovering from an “injury” and is not here tonight. Test attacked Bane at the ball, clobbering him in the corner. Test laid in to Bane with right hands and whipped him off the ropes for a powerslam for a two. Test stayed on the offensive, taking Bane down with a clothesline. Test picked Bane up to his feet and set him up for a powerbomb, but Bane blocked it and back dropped Test to the mat. Bane hit a few rights and whipped Test into the corner, following in with an avalanche and hooking Test up for a suplex. Bane whipped Test off the ropes, but Test ducked a clothesline and locked Bane in a full nelson slam. Test covered, but Bane kicked out at the last moment. Test couldn’t believe it, and Val jumped up to the apron, distracting the referee. Trish then took a pair of brass knuckles out of her boot and slid them in the ring to Test. Test put them on his hand and waited for Bane to get up. Bane got to his feet, but ducked Test’s loaded punch and blasted him with a spinebuster! Bane made the cover on the co-tag champion. 1..2..Sylvain Grenier and Rob Conway slide in the ring and put the boots to Bane! The referee calls for the bell and a DQ, but La Resistance continue to beat down Bane. Test and Val stare down Grenier and Conway….and then join in on the beating! Conway and Grenier set Bane up and plant him with the Oueveouir. Conway and Grenier then pick Bane to his feet and hold Bane in place for Test to nail him with a Big Boot. Val and Test have a brief stare down with la Resistance, and then leave the ring. La Resistance soon follow, leaving Bane down on the mat.

(68,64,72)

The Big Red Machine

We then go to what appears to be the backstage area in a dark room. The camera pans around and we see Kane standing under a dim red light.

Kane: There is a man who is running rampant on Raw. A man who thinks he is above judgment. A man who’s wrong doings continually go unpunished time after time. And that man is Steve Austin. And Stone Cold, you may have gotten away with your past transgressions without consequence, but that was before you transgressed against me! When you cost me a shot at the World Title, you signed your own death certificate. You may be able to run over everyone else in this company, but I’m not everyone else. You will pay for your sins. Everyone will pay! The suffering that is caused by these hands lies on your head, Austin. You may not want to own up to what you are responsible for, but I will make it so that you have no other choice! Hellfire and brimstone? You haven’t seen anything yet.

(84)

Triple H and Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy

Orton and Shelton started it off with a face off in the middle of the ring. Shelton slapped Orton right across the face and then took him down with a hip toss as Orton tried to come back with an attack of his own. Benjamin laid into Orton with rights and hit a dropkick. Benjamin whipped Orton into the corner and hit a flying splash in the corner. Shelton was fired up! Benjamin ran off the ropes, but Triple H pulled down the top rope and sent Shelton flying to the outside. Triple H picked Shelton up and threw him in to the steel ring steps, then rolled him back in the ring. Orton tagged Trips, legally bringing him into the match. Triple H worked over Benjamin, grounding him with blows to the back and gut. Trips whipped Shelton off the ropes and planted him with a spinebuster, but only got a two. Triple H pulled Shelton to his feet, but Benjamin began to fight back with right hands. Trips booted him in the gut and set him up for the Pedigree, but Shelton back dropped Triple H to the mat. Triple H caught Benjamin’s foot as he tried to boot him in the gut, but Shelton came back around with a kick to the face. Shelton inched to the corner as Triple H grabbed his foot, but Benjamin made last lunge towards his corner and tagged in Matt Hardy! Hardy went right after Triple H, nailing him with rights and then hitting him with the Side Effect. Orton tried to intervene, but was promptly back dropped by Hardy and then clotheslined out of the ring. Shelton came back in the ring and he and Matt double teamed Triple H, using the old Hardy Boys leg drop to the chest and gut. Shelton whipped Trips into the corner and nailed him with a splash. Hardy then went to the second rope and connected with a leg drop! Hardy was about to go for the cover when Ric Flair and Batista came running down the ramp. Hardy and Shelton used the top rope and flung themselves to the outside, landing with a cross body on both Flair and Batista. Orton came over and a three on two brawl broke out, with Hardy and Shelton appearing to get the upper hand. The referee was all over the place trying to regain order. Shelton and Orton brawled around to the opposite side of the ring. Hardy went up on the apron and flew at Batista with a clothesline, but the animal caught Hardy in mid air and then rammed his back into the steel post! Batista threw Hardy into the ring right to a waiting Triple H, who quickly wrapped Hardy up in the Pedigree and planted him with it. 1.2..3. After the bell, Triple H called in Batista and Flair, who began to put the boots to Hardy, and then cut off Shelton as he tried to make the save. It was now a four on two beating until Shawn Michaels and Edge ran down the ramp! Michaels and Edge began to fight off all four members of Evolution, and once Hardy and Benjamin got to their feet it was four on four. All hell has broken loose! Evolution was finally driven out of the ring and decided to backtrack up the ramp to regroup and fight another day as Edge, Michaels, Shelton, and Hardy stood in the ring.

(78,81,72)

World Heavyweight Title Match

Chris Benoit © w/Bobby Heenan vs The Hurricane

Benoit and Hurricane begin with some chain wrestling, with Hurricane matching Benoit lock for lock. Hurricane reverses out of a waist lock, but is met with a big knee to the gut from Benoit that turns the match in his favor. Benoit beats on Hurricane, methodically taking him apart. Benoit pins Hurricane in the corner and lays in to him with chops to the chest, getting a nice applause from Heenan. Benoit hangs Hurricane in the Tree of Woe and gives him a baseball slide right in the face. Benoit snaps Hurricane over with a suplex, but only gets a two. Benoit whips Hurricane off the ropes, but Hurricane ducks a clothesline and comes back with a flying clothesline of his own. Hurricane begins to make a comeback, nailing Benoit right rights. Benoit wraps Hurricane up from behind, but Hurricane gives Benoit and back elbow to escape and hits him with a chokeslam! Hurricane covers, but only gets s two. Hurricane tried to whip Benoit into the corner, but Benoit reverses it and sends Hurricane into the buckle. Benoit then charges in, but Hurricane moves and Benoit smacks the buckle chest first! Benoit falls to his knees and Hurricane connects with the Shining Wizard! 1..2..Benoit kicks out! Hurricane decides to go to the top rope. Hurricane perches on the top and then flies off with a cross body, but Benoit sidesteps and helps shove Hurricane down onto the canvas. Benoit quickly wraps Hurricane up from behind and plants him with one, two, three German suplexes. Benoit then signals for the end and locks Hurricane in the Crossface! Hurricane tries to hold on, but as Benoit wrenches back on it, Hurricane is forced to tap out to the champion.

(79,73,85)

A Decision is Made

Benoit and Heenan stand in the ring posing what the glass shatters and the music of Stone Cold hits the arena. Steve Austin then appears on the stage with a mic in hand.

Austin: If I could have your attention, I have an announcement. Benoit, that means you, because I think you might wanna hear this. Earlier tonight, Chris Jericho came to me and asked for one more title match with Chris Benoit. On one hand, Chris Jericho is one of the top stars on Raw. On the other hand, Chris Benoit has retained his title against Jericho for two weeks straight. Be that as it may, neither of those title defenses ended cleanly, because one way or another Chris Benoit was able to weasel his way out of losing his title. So here’s what I’m going to do. Chris Benoit, you said earlier tonight that Chris Jericho would never get another shot at your title. Well I hate to tell ya, but that’s BS! Chris Jericho will get a final title match against Chris Benoit…..under one condition. At the Survivor Series, we’re gonna have an old fashioned, four on four, elimination match! It will be Chris Benoit’s team against Chris Jericho’s team. If Benoit’s team wins, you will never have to defend your title against Chris Jericho as long as you are champion. But if Jericho’s team wins, you will defend that World Title against him again and Chris Jericho will get one final rematch! And that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

Raw comes to a close with Austin playing to the crowd on the stage as Benoit stares angrily in his direction and Heenan goes berserk in the ring at the sound of this news.

(82)

Show Notes

Overall Rating= 80%

TV Rating= 5.62

Attendance= 10,033

$= 401,320

*Bobby Heenan gained overness from his segment.

*Kevin Nash was sluggish in his match and no sold alot, which hurt the match.

*Bane gained overness from his match.

*Triple H was sluggish in his match.

*Chris Benoit was sluggish in his match.

E-Mails

"Rhyno and I didnt really click in our match. How about booking me in some matches with someone like Shawn Michaels?"- Chris Jericho

"How about booking me against Big Show? Im sure we could do some entertaining stuff together."- Undertaker

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

This week on Smackdown, two icons of the brand will go head to head. After what transpired last week in their tag match, The Undertaker will go one on one with Eddie Guerrero! Will Eddie's temper cost him this week against The Phenom?

Plus, Booker T and Rob Van Dam will continue their feud when they meet in singles action.

Also, last week we saw the demise of one of the most popular tag teams in Smackdown history when Scotty 2 Hotty turned his back on his long time partner Rikishi. We will hear from Scotty this week.

All this , plus much more, on the next Smackdown!

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 11, 2004

Cruiserweight Title Match

Rey Mysterio © vs Nunzio

Smackdown kicked off with Cruiserweight action. Nunzio attacked Rey at the bell, clobbering him in the corner and blasting him with European uppercuts. Nunzio whipped Rey off the ropes and planted him with a tilt-a-whirl back breaker for a two. Nunzio laid into Rey with boots on the canvas and again whipped Rey into the corner. Nunzio charged in, but lifted himself up using the top rope and slid over Nunzio, turning him in a sunset flip for a two. Rey ducked a right hand and hit Nunzio with a few of his own before whipping him off the ropes and taking him down with a drop toe hold onto the middle rope. Mysterio went for the 619 early, but Nunzio ducked out of the way and Rey landed on his feet in the ring. Rey charged Nunzio, who caught him and flung him up in the air, only for Rey to land on Nunzio’s shoulders and take him down with a head scissors. Rey then jumped up to the middle rope and flew off with a moonsault and connected, but only got a two. Rey picked Nunzio to his feet, but Nunzio raked Rey across the face and took him down with a one arm DDT. Nunzio then went up to the top rope, looking to drop a fist on Rey’s skull. Nunzio jumped down, but Rey moved out of the way and Nunzio found nothing but canvas. As Nunzio held his hand, Rey quickly moved to the apron and jumped off the top rope and caught Nunzio in a hurricanrana. 1..2..3. Rey retains his title.

(83,79,88)

Raven Gives RVD Something to Think About

We now go to the backstage area where we see Rob Van Dam walking the halls.

???: (offscreen) RVD!

Van Dam turns around and the camera finds WWF Champion Raven sitting in a chair in the corner of a hallway. Raven gets up and approaches Van Dam.

RVD: What do you want?

Raven: Whoa, calm down Rob. I just wanted to offer you good luck n your match tonight with Booker T.

RVD: I don’t need luck, Raven, especially from you.

Raven: That’s understandable, Rob. I understand your resentment towards me. I mean, I’m sure it’s hard to be standing face to face with me now as the WWF Champion. I’m sure, way back when, you never would have thought I would have this title around my waist, especially not before you did. But here I am, Rob, and unfortunately, there you are as well.

RVD: What are you getting at, Raven? I don’t have time…

Raven: What Im getting at is the utter lack of direction your career has. What were your dreams, Rob? What were your aspirations? Have you achieved them? How many title shots have you had? The fact is, Rob, you may try to add purpose to your life by calling yourself “Mr. Thursday Night” and performing for those fans, but what has that gotten you? Do the cheers of little kids bring meaning? Does adoration replace the glory of being a champion? When people mention the name Rob Van Dam, what will they remember?

RVD just looks off in thought.

Raven: I think you want more than that, Rob. Me and you, we’re alike. We both have come from the bottom. We’ve scratched and clawed and out our bodies on the line to reach the top of the mountain. I’ve reached my mountain top, but what have you gotten for your efforts? A moniker? A nickname? Untapped potential? You can do more, Rob, and I can help. We can help each other. In fact, there’s a match at Survivor Series we’re both involved in, isn’t there? A rather important match, a match that I don’t want a certain participant, the Undertaker, to win. Im not too proud to ask for help when I need it, Rob, and neither should you be. Haven’t you had enough of going it alone and getting nothing for your struggles? Look what I have become, and what I can help you become. The proof is right here. I’ve completed my plight and the name of Raven will forever be etched in the annuls of WWF Champions. What would you do to do the same? Think about it.

Raven walks off, leaving RVD to ponder Raven’s offer.

(83)

Interview with the Thrillseekers and Torrie

Josh Matthews is now standing by with Paul London and Shannon Moore, along with Torrie Wilson.

Josh: Torrie, last week you were assaulted by Dawn Marie out in the ring which escalated into an all out brawl until the Basham Brothers came out to aid Dawn Marie. Obviously, for whatever reason, Dawn has made a target of you.

Torrie: Josh, I don’t know what Dawn Marie’s problem with me is. Last week she accused me of being jealous of her, but if you ask me, I think it’s the other way around. Now I can handle Dawn myself, but Im obviously no match for two apes like the Bashams. Thankfully, Paul and Shannon came out to help me last week before things got out of hand.

Josh: And that brings us to tonight. Paul London and Shannon Moore, tonight you two will take on the Basham Brothers in tag team action.

London: What we saw last week, Josh, Shannon and I couldn’t stand for. It was bad enough for Dawn Marie to lure Torrie out to the ring for the specific reason to attack her, but when the Bashams got involved and put their hands on a woman, we had seen enough. And tonight, we’ll see what the Bashams can do when they pick on someone their own size.

Josh: And could there be some added motivation with the lovely Torrie Wilson in your corner?

Shannon: Absolutely Josh! I mean, who wouldn’t be motivated with a Playboy cover girl at ringside? But in spite of that, our focus will be on the Bashams tonight, and you can bet that the Thrillseekers with Torrie Wilson will roll on to another win.

(80)

The Thrillseekers w/Torrie vs The Basham Brothers w/Dawn Marie

Doug started the match off with Moore. Shannon used his quickness to elude a few of Doug’s attacks and landed a few jabs to the head before whipping Doug off the ropes for a dropkick. Moore whipped Doug into the corner and charged in, but Doug moved out of the way and flung Shannon chest first into the turnbuckle. Doug then took Moore down with a back suplex before tagging in Danny. Danny pounded on Moore’s back and lifted him up for a big gut buster for a two. Danny continued to beat down Moore, stopping him from tagging in an eager London a couple of times. Danny lifted Moore on to the top rope, hooking him up for a superplex. Danny went for it, but Moore blocked it. Shannon punched Danny in the gut a few times and then flung Danny off the top onto his back on the mat. Danny stumbled back to his feet and Moore nailed him with a missle dropkick! Both men were down and started to crawl to their corners. Danny tagged in his brother, but Moore got the tag to London. London took Doug down with a clothesline, and dropkicked Danny off the apron to the floor. London then hit Doug with a backflip dropkick and landed a standing moonsault. London looked to be putting the match away when on the outside Danny stalked Torrie and grabbed her by the hair. Danny was daring London to come out and save Torrie, getting the referee’s attention who also was admonishing Danny to let Torrie go. With the ref distracted, Dawn Marie snuck in the ring and nailed London with a low blow! Shannon Moore flew off the top rope to the outside, taking out Danny with a plancha and freeing Torrie, but inside the ring Doug quickly nailed the hindered London with a Flatliner and covered him for the win. The Bashams and Dawn walked back up the ramp, Dawn holding their arms up in victory, while Shannon and Torrie checked on London in the ring.

(75,67,83)

Interview with Eddie

Josh Matthews is now standing by with Eddie Guerrero.

Josh: Eddie, last week we saw a bit of the Latino temper flare up in your tag match with the Undertaker when you shoved the Phenom out of the way to get at the Big Show. Now, you’re anxiousness to get your hands on Big Show is understandable, but tonight you now have to go one on one with your partner from last week, the Undertaker!

Eddie: Esse, I accept the fact that the Undertaker is a little peeved at me, homes. I understand that it’s not the smartest thing to piss off the Deadman, but I accept it. Yea, my temper got the best of me last week when I got my hands on the Big Show, and trust me, homes, it’s not the last the Big Show will see of me, vato! We still have some unfinished business. But tonight, I have to focus on the Undertaker. I mean, he’s a legend, homes, and if you take him lightly, you’ll live to regret it. So the backstory doesn’t matter, esse. The fact is, I have to get the job done tonight, and that’s what I plan to do. Whether it’s the Undertaker, Big Show, or whoever Eddie Guerrero doesn’t back down from anyone! And I guarantee, as long as the Undertaker has been in the WWF, he hasn’t seen anything like Latino Heat, homes! And at least for one night, the Deadman will be laid to rest! O lei lai!

(91)

Rob Van Dam vs Booker T w/Theodore Long

Booker tried to attack RVD at the bell, but Van Dam side stepped and threw Booker into the corner. RVD peppered Booker with forearms to the head and whipped him off the ropes for a spin wheel kick. RVD took Booker down with a leg sweep and hit a standing moonsault for a two. Booker reversed an irish whip to the ropes and nailed RVD with knee to the gut. Booker slammed RVD to the mat and dropped a big knee to his face. Booker shoved Van Dam into the corner and connected with a few chops to the chest before whipping RVD into the far corner and following in with a clothesline. Booker took RVD down with a powerlsam, but got only a two. Booker picked RVD up and set him up for a suplex, but as Booker lifted him up, RVD slipped out behind Booker and dropped him with a reverse DDT. RVD ran off the ropes and connected with Rolling Thunder, but Booker kicked out. RVD whipped Booker into the corner and hit him with two shoulder blocks to the gut. Van Dam back flipped and charged for a third, but Booker moved out of the way and RVD slammed into the steel ring post. Booker spun RVD around and planted him with the Book End! 1..2…RVD kicks out at the last moment. Booker lifts Van Dam to his feet and looks to whip him into the corner, but RVD reverses it and throws Booker back into the near buckle, squashing the referee between Booker and the buckle. Book and RVD begin to brawl, and with the referee out, Teddy Long grabs a chair from ringside. Booker takes RVD down with a side kick and Long slides the chair in the ring. Booker waits for RVD to reach his feet and cracks the chair over his head! Booker throws the chair to the outside and covers Van Dam, but there is no ref to count. Then down the ramp walks Raven! Raven comes down to ringside and stands. Booker looks at him confused, asking what he wants. Suddenly, Crowbar appears from the crowd behind Booker with a chair. Crowbar slides in the ring and cracks the chair over Booker’s back! Crowbar takes Booker and DDTs him on the chair! Crowbar rolls out of the ring, and Long is doesn’t know what to think on the outside. Van Dam gets to his feet and doesn’t really know what has happened, but goes up to the top rope. RVD flies off and connects with the Five Star on the prone Booker. Van Dam covers and the referee groggily gets in position and counts the three for Van Dam. Raven and Crowbar stand at ringside, looking at the ring. Van Dam notices the two and looks confused as well. Van Dam tries to ask Raven what is going on, when from behind he is attacked by a recovered Booker T. Booker puts the boots to Van Dam, and Crowbar begins to move to help RVD out, but Raven holds him back! Raven and Crowbar then start to move back up the ramp and look on as Booker hits RVD with the Axe Kick in the ring! Booker and Long leave the ring in an angry mood and RVD is left lying in the ring.

(79,86,65)

“Superstar” Scott Taylor

We now go to the interview area where Josh Matthews is with Scotty 2 Hotty.

Josh: Scotty, last week we witnessed something many of us thought we would never see, and that was the break up of the team composed of yourself and long time friend Rikishi. In fact, it was a break up that was punctuated with a low blow delivered by yourself to Rikishi. Scotty, what has…

Scotty: (cutting Josh off) Hold it right there, Josh. Last week was the start of change for your boy. And the first thing to go is that played out moniker ‘Scotty 2 Hotty.’ The name is Scott Taylor. Remmebr it, because you'll soon see it up in lights, jack. And as far as Rikishi last week, I came to a realization that I should have had along time ago. See, in the weeks leading up to last week’s action, me and Kish had been having our problems. We were losing matches we shouldn’t have, and Rikishi wanted to blame me! But the fact of the matter was that, had it not been for Rikishi’s dead weight, I probably could have won those matches by myself. And that’s when I realized that Rikishi was holding me back, and I don’t mean in the same way when we tried to go through a door at the same time. I was capable of more than what I was doing. I was meant to do more! I was the superstar of that team, always was and always will be. So I decided that a change had to be made, baby, and I made that change last week. Now that Im on my own, there’s nothing but bright lights in the future for this superstar. And from now on, the spotlight will shine on Scott Taylor!

(68)

Scott Taylor vs Spike Dudley

Taylor came out with new tights that had “Superstar” written down each leg. Taylor had the advantage early, pounding Spike in the back and taking him to the mat with a hip toss. Scott shoved Spike into the corner and gave him a chop to the chest, but that only angered little Spike Dudley, who threw Scott into the corner and delivered a flurry of chops of his own. Spike whipped Taylor off the ropes and gave him a back body drop. Taylor scooted to the corner, looking for a time out, but Spike would have none of it and stomped on Scotty’s chest. Spike whipped Taylor off the ropes and hit a battering ram to the gut, but only got a two. Spike lifted Taylor to his feet, but Scott raked him across the face. Scotty kicked Spike in the gut and hit him with an Implant DDT, but Spike kicked out at two. Taylor lifted Spike up for a suplex, but Spike slipped out the back and locked Taylor in for the Dudley Dog. Spike ran up the buckle, but Scotty flipped Spike off. Spike landed on his feet and charged, but Scotty side stepped and flung Spike chest first into the buckle. Spike wobbled out of the corner and Taylor blasted him with a super kick. 1..2..3. Just like that Taylor’s new attitude has helped him pick up a singles win.

(71,68,75)

The Doctor Is In

We then go to the backstage area where a limo pulls up in the garage. We then see JBL walk out from behind a door dressed in a suit and cowboy hat. The limo driver steps out and opens the back door for JBL.

JBL: Driver, it’s not often that I get a night off, so I feel like taking advantage of it. Take me to the most expensive steak house in this town. Let’s go.

JBL gets in the limo and the driver gets in the driver’s seat. Suddenly, a crowbar comes crashing into JBL’s window and shatters it! It’s John Cena! JBL is taken by surprise as Cena reaches through the shattered windown and unlocks JBL’s door. Cena reaches in as JBL tries to escape and pulls Bradshaw out of the limo. Cena pelts him with right hands and slams his head into the side of the limo. JBL tries to leave, but Cena grabs him, ripping his shirt sleeve. Cena hauls off and kicks JBL in the groin! JBL falls to his knees in pain and Cena drags him to the front of the limo. Cena lifts JBL to his feet and picks him up in a suplex position, then slams him back first onto the hood of the limo!

Cena: Now that’s how I do!

Cena gives JBL the “you cant see me” gesture and then leaves Bradshaw sprawled out on the hood of the limo.

(73)

The Undertaker vs Eddie Guerrero

Eddie and Taker lock up and Taker moves Eddie into the corner. The referee breaks them up and Eddie takes a swing at Taker, but the Undertaker ducks it and nails Eddie with a right. Taker shoves Eddie into the corner and nails him with a few back elbows before whipping him into the far corner and giving him a back drop. Eddie wobbles to his feet and the Undertaker clotheslines him to the floor. Eddie collects himself on the outside as Undertaker reaches over the ropes to grab him, but Eddie takes Taker down by his legs and drags him to the ring post and slams his leg into the steel post. Eddie slid back in the ring and focused on Taker’s knee, putting him in a variety of leg locks and driving his knee into the mat. Eddie slammed Taker to the mat and went to the apron, using the top rope to land a senton bomb for a two. Eddie whipped Taker off the ropes and ducked his head, but Taker telegraphed it and kicked Eddie in the shoulder. Taker then picked up Eddie and looked like he was setting him up for the Tombstone, but Taker’s knee gave out and he dropped Eddie. Eddie quickly grabbed Taker and hit him with the Three Amigos. Eddie gestured to the crowd and went up to the top rope. Eddie positioned himself and came off with the Frog Splash, but Taker got his knees up. Undertaker began to make his comeback, belting Eddie with rights and then whipping him into the ropes and nailing him with a boot to the face. Undertaker whipped Eddie off the ropes, and Eddie ducked a clothesline, but Taker caught him in a goozle as he bounced back off the ropes. Taker lifted Eddie up and planted him with a chokeslam! Taker signaled for the Tombstone when on the ramp appeared Kurt Angle. Angle walked down to ringside, getting the Undertaker’s attention. Taker turned to face Angle on the outside, and Guerrero, recovered from the chokeslam, dropkicked Taker in the back and sent him through the ropes to the floor. Taker sat up on the outside and gazed at Angle. Kurt began to backtrack up the ramp and the Undertaker stalked him up the aisle. Just as it seemed Taker would get his hands on Angle, from behind and out of nowhere came Crowbar and AJ! Crowbar and AJ pounded on Taker with boots and punches. The Flock members thought they had the Deadman down, but Taker began to fight both of them off! Taker was then cracked in the back with a chair, and it was Raven holding the weapon! Raven then reached back and nailed Taker in the head with the chair, dropping him in the aisle. Raven, the Flock, and even Angle began to put the boots to the Undertaker. It seems that Raven has accepted Kurt Angle’s proposal from last week and the two have joined forces against the Undertaker. Inside the ring, the referee called for the bell and awarded the match to Eddie as a result of a count out. Out in the aisle, The Flock and Angle left the Undertaker lying.

(70,76,59)

Show Stopper

Eddie was still in the ring, a bit surprised that he had defeated the Undertaker and was posing for the crowd when the Big Show appeared in the ring! Eddie turned around and was blasted with a clothesline. Big Show took Eddie and threw him hard, chest first, into the turnbuckle. Show tossed Eddie over the top rope and to the floor, but he wasn’t done. Show followed Eddie out and began to take the TV sets off of the announce table as Cole and Tazz cleared the way. Show lifted Eddie to his feet and wrapped him around the throat, and the chokeslammed Eddie through the announce table! Show let out a primal roar and Smackdown came to a close with Eddie lying out cold amongst the broken pieces of the announce table.

(91)

Show Notes

Overall Rating= 77%

TV Rating= 6.23

Attendance= 10,026

$= 401,040

*Shannon Moore gained overness from his interview.

*Scott Taylor debuted his new gimmick (Cocky) and it got a positive response.

*Big Show gained overness from his segment.

E-Mails

"Rey Mysterio and I dont have good chemistry in the ring. How about booking me in a program with Funaki? I think our styles would work well."- Nunzio

"I think I should be higher up the card."- Paul London

Edited by Prototype

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 13, 2004

Ultimo Dragon defeated Jamie Noble with the Asai DDT.

Eddie Guerrero made some recorded comments directed at Big Show.

La Resistance beat Hurricane and Rosey when William Regal blasted the Hurricane with brass knuckles.

Edge was interviewed concerning Triple H and Evolution.

AJ beat Funaki with the Baptism.

A video of the situation between Raven and Rob Van Dam was aired, followed by comments from both RVD and Booker T about their match on Smackdown.

Triple H made comments concerning this past Raw.

Heidenreich beat Maven with a Powerbomb.

A Undertaker promo aired.

Big Show defeated Orlando Jordan after a chokeslam.

Edited by Prototype

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

This week on Raw, the potential for chaos is high!

After last week's mayhem, an 8-man tag main event has been set. It will be all four members of Evolution versus the team of Edge, Shelton Benjamin, Shawn Michaels, and Matt Hardy.

We will also hear from both Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho. What will their reactions to Steve Austin's Survivor Series main event be?

Plus, in tag action, the Tag Team Champions Sex and Violence will face Hurricane and Rosey in a non-title match.

All this and more on the next Raw!

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 15, 2004

An Evolution Night

Raw kicks off with the theme to Evolution hitting the arena and the group collectively walking out to the ring in suits. Flair, Batista, Orton, and Triple H all parade into the ring and Triple H grabs a mic.

Triple H: A picture is worth a thousand words, isn’t it? Take a look at the collection of talent that is assembled in this ring. Take a good, long look, because you will never see a more dominant group in this business! Evolution runs this business! We do what we want, when we want, and no one can tell us different. And everyone who has tried to tell us otherwise, or tried to break down what we have built, have all fallen at our feet. And tonight will be another lesson in Evolution 101. Tonight will be another example of what happens when you mess with greatness; when you mess with Evolution. And you know, what gets me, is that it seems to be the same people who just don’t get the message. I mean, look at Shawn Michaels. How many times do I have to beat his ass before he stays out of my business? And now, he’s dragged Matt Hardy into his problems too. And then you have Shelton Benjamin, who thinks that because he beat a couple of other bums in a battle royal that he deserves to be Intercontinental Champion. In case you haven’t noticed, that title belongs to Randy Orton, and it isn’t going anywhere. And then there is Edge, a rock star wannabe who thinks he can hit it big by going head to head with the Game. Well let me tell you something, Edge. You step in this ring with me, one on one, and it will make you famous, but it will be for taking the biggest ass kicking ever seen in a WWF ring! But Edge probably will never get that chance, because after tonight, both he and his tag partners will no longer be thorns in Evolution’s side. Tonight is Evolution’s night! We have had enough! And I guarantee that tonight, and look in my eyes when I say this. Tonight, those four men wont walk out of this ring on their own power. Mark my words.

(91)

Chris Jericho vs Tajiri

Jericho and Tajiri locked up and Jericho locked the Buzzsaw in an arm bar. Tajiri did a flip and reversed the hold, taking Jericho to the mat. Jericho bridged up and then whipped Tajiri off the ropes and connected with a clotheslne. Jericho hit Tajiri with a few forearms and whipped him into the corner, but Tajiri moved out of the way as Jericho charged in. Tajiri slapped Jericho with a series of kicks to the legs and midsection before whipping Jericho off the ropes and nailing Jericho with a side kick to the head. Tajiri covered, but got only a two. Tajiri whipped Jericho off the ropes and ducked his head for back drop, but Jericho composed himself and landed on his feet and took Tajiri down with a Russian leg sweep. Jericho then took the advantagem taking Tajiri down with a hip toss and scoring a near fall after a flying enzeguri kick. Jericho slammed Tajiri to the mat and went for the Lionsault, but Tajiri moved out of the way. Jericho landed on his feet, but when he charged at Tajiri, Tajiri caught him in the Tarantula! Tajiri let Jericho loose at the referee’s count of four and began sizing him up for the Buzzsaw Kick. Jericho sat up on his knees and Tajiri went for the kill, but Jericho ducked the kick and then grabbed Tajiri by his legs and tried to turn him over in the Walls of Jericho. Tajiri was able to grab Jericho and roll him up in a cradle, but Jericho reversed it and cradled Tajiri for a two. Both men got to their feet and Tajiri ducked a clothesline and flattened Jericho with a back kick. Tajiri then went up to the top rope. Jericho got to his feet and Tajiri went for a missle dropkick, but Jericho caught Tajiri by his legs and turned him over into the Walls! This time there was no escaping and Tajiri was forced to tap out.

(83,78,88)

The World Champion Arrives

We then cut to the garage area and see a limo pull up. The door opens and out walks “The Brain” Bobby Heenan, followed by the World Champion Chris Benoit. The two men make their way to the arena entrance and Mark Lloyd races up to them to get a word.

Mark: Chris Benoit, Bobby Heenan, can I get a quick word? What is your reaction to Steve Austin’s announcement next week that, at the Survivor Series, it will be Benoit’s team against Chris Jericho’s team, with a Jericho title shot on the line?

Heenan: Our reaction is this, humanoid. Disgust! Chris Jericho has had his shot at the championship. What more does this man, Chris Benoit, have to prove? How many times does he have to beat Chris Jericho? We wont stand for this, and tonight, myself and Mr. Benoit will walk right in to Steve Austin’s office and demand that this match be cancelled. Now if you’ll excuse us, Twiggy.

Heenan and Benoit walk off and go through the arena entrance and Mark “Twiggy” Lloyd sends us back to the arena.

(74)

Sex and Violence w/Trish vs Hurricane and Rosey

This is a non-title match. Val started off with Hurricane, kicking him in the gut and hitting him with rights into the corner. Val whipped Hurricane into the far buckle and charged in, but Hurricane moved out of the way. Val was able to stop his momentum before crashing into the buckle, and Hurricane struck his super hero pose as Val turned around and Hurricane then caught him with a hip toss. Hurricane blasted Val with a flying clothesline, and then ducked a clothesline of Val’s and dropped him with a reverse DDT for a two. Hurricane whipped Val into the corner and charged in, but Val moved out of the way. Val distracted the ref which allowed Test to beat on Hurricane in the corner behind the ref’s back until Val came back and whipped Hurricane off the ropes for a powerslam. Val tagged in Test, who went to work with clubbing blows to Hurricane’s back. Test whipped Hurricane off the ropes and went for the Big Boot, but Hurricane slid under the kick and quickly tagged Rosey. Rosey came in and blasted Test with right hands, whipping him off the ropes and planting him with a side walk slam. Rosey whipped Test into the corner, and the cut Val off as he tried to help his partner and whipped him into the corner as well. Rosey then charged both and nailed both men with an avalanche! Hurricane entered the ring and threw Val to the outside. He and Rosey then hooked Test and dropped him with an Eye of the Hurricane/Side walk slam combination. Rosey with the cover, but Val breaks it up at two. Hurricane and Val begin to brawl and both men fall through the ropes to the outside. Rosey and Test are left in the ring and battle it out. Both men run the ropes and hit each other with clotheslines, taking both men to the mat. On the outside, Val took Hurricane and threw him into the steel ring steps. Val then grabbed one of the tag titles from the time keeper’s table and rested with his back on the apron. Rosey walked over and reached through the ropes to grab Val, and Val waffled Rosey in the head with the tag belt, out of the view of the referee! Rosey stumbled back and Test rolled him up in a school boy, grabbing the tights for good measure, and got the three.

(80,77,84)

Tag Team Challenge

Trish walked into the ring and handed Val and Test their tag titles. As Sex and Violence began to celebrate, the music of the Disciples of Syn hit the arena and out walked one half of the Disciples, Bane, to the ramp.

Bane: Test, Val, for months you have been ducking the Disciples of Syn. At Unforgiven, you needed that witch Trish to help you guys out, and then La Resistance screwed us a few weeks ago to get a tag title shot. But we made sure those titles didn’t go anywhere, because we want to be the ones to take them off of you. This thing between us has gone on long enough. I want a tag title match, and I want it at the Survivor Series!

Val: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a second. First off, you don’t come out here and insult our beautiful manger Trish and then demand anything from us. We are the tag team champions, and we will decided who is worthy to get a title shot. But you know something, we do agree on one thing. You have had your nose in our business ever since we won these titles, and we’re getting a little sick of it! We beat you once, and we know we would beat you again, but the fact is, you’re just not in our league.

Test then leans over and whispers something in Val’s ear. Val listens and then gets a smile on his face and hands the mic to Test.

Test: Now hold on. My partner here may be getting a little ahead of himself. Now, you want a tag title match at Survivor Series, right? But isn’t your tag partner, Seven, injured? In fact, I heard it was the numerous beatings that we have laid on you two that lead to his injury. So you know what? If you want a match at Survivor Series, you got it! And I guarantee we’ll finish the job we started with Seven and send both of you freaks packing for good.

Bane: So you accept my challenge?

Val: We accept.

Bane shakes his head in approval and starts to head to the back, but stops and turns back around.

Bane: Oh yea, there’s one more thing. It is true that Seven is inured right now, but our match at Survivor Series that you just agreed to wont be a handicap match. I’ve found myself a partner.

Test and Val look a little concerned in the ring, as does Trish.

Bane: Someone who is just as twisted and sadistic as the Disciples are, and someone who would love to help me kick your ass at the Survivor Series.

Bane waits a moment, and music hits the arena and out walks Heidenreich! Bane and Heidenreich pound fists and Val Test do not look too happy about having to face the big man who has been on a dominating roll as of late.

(58)

Benoit and Heenan Confront Austin

We then co to the backstage area where Chris Benoit and Bobby Heenan are walking the halls until they reach Steve Austin’s office. Heenan fixes his lapels on his suit jacket, takes a deep breath, and knocks.

Austin: (from inside) What?

Heenan opens the door and he and Benoit walk into the office, where Austin sits behind a desk, beer cans sitting all around.

Austin: Well, what the hell do you want?

Heenan: Mr. Austin, sir, my client and I have come to talk to you about the Survivor Series.

Austin: You mean Chris Benoit’s elimination match against Jericho?

Heenan: That’s right. Now, we’re both business men, Steve. You run the number one show in this company, and I manage the greatest World Champion of all time. Now, I know in our line of work decisions sometimes get made in the heat of the moment, and I can understand if that’s what happened last week. I mean…

Austin: Hold it right there, Heenan. I think I know where you’re going with this. There's a reason the call you "The Brain," you know? You think my decision was a little rash. You think, since Benoit beat Jericho twice in two weeks that Jericho doesn’t deserve the opportunity to get another title shot. Hell, everyone knows I have a hot head, and it got the best of me once again. And you may have a point

Heenan: Yes! Exactly! I mean, not that you have a hot head, but the part about the match. I’m glad we see eye to eye on this, Austin. So, we can consider the match called off. Thank you.

Heenan extends his hand to Austin, but Austin just stares at him.

Austin: No, no, no, I don’t think you understand. The match is still on! What I’m talking about is the decision to allow Benoit to pick his team for the Survivor Series. See, now that I think about it, I might have been too quick on the trigger. The way I see it, Chris Benoit already has one partner for the Survivor Series. Someone he’s close to. Someone who isn’t afraid to stick his nose where it doesn’t belong! And since this person has already involved himself in the last World Title match, it only seems right that he is involved in this match. So one of Chris Benoit’s tag partners for the Survivor Series will be…..you!

Heenan: What?! What the? Im not a wrestler! I cant wrestle! This is ridiculous Austin! You cant do this! I’m Bobby Heenan, damn it! You gotta be kidding me!

Heenan rants and raves so much that he leaves the office kicking at the ground and rambling on and on. Austin just laughs at Heenan, and then meets eye to eye with Benoit. Benoit looks to be about to blow his top at the news of Heenan having to tag with him, but then calms himself down.

Benoit: You can stack the deck all you want, Austin. It wont help. At the Survivor Series, I will cripple Chris Jericho and his title hopes. Just try and prove me wrong.

Benoit and Austin stare each other down for a few more moments before Benoit gives Austin a smirk and walks off.

(79)

Stevie Richards w/Victoria vs Lance Storm

Storm takes the advantage early, grounding Stevie with arm bars and sleepers. Stevie ducks a clothesline and nails Storm with a super kick for a two. Stevie sets Storm up for the Stevie T, but Storm escapes the move and plants Richards with a DDT. Storm then walks over Richards and locks him in a one-legged Bostin Crab. Richards is trying to reach the ropes when…BOOM! Fire erupts from the stage and out walks Kane! Kane stalks to the ring and steps over the top rope. Storm doesn’t want any of the Big Red Machine and quickly leaves the ring. Kane then turns his attention to Richards, and as Stevie gets to his feet, Kane grabs him and plants him with a chokeslam! The referee has called for the bell, but its no use as Kane runs the referee out of the ring as well.

(68,60,76)

Kane Not Done

Kane goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Victoria tries to stop Kane by grabbing the chair, but Kane shoves her down and into the guard railing. Kane gets in the ring and cracks Stevie in the head with the weapon! What a shot that was. Richards is busted open! Kane pulls Stevie to his feet and blasts him with a second shot to the head. Kane throws the chair to the ground and picks an unconscious Richards to his feet. Kane lifts Stevie up for the Tombstone, and then piledrives his head into the steel chair on the mat! A Tombstone on a chair! Kane lifts his arms in the air and ignites the turnbuckles, apparently satisfied with his attack. Kane has just demolished Stevie Richards and left him a bloody mess.

(66)

A Quick Word With Jericho

We go the backstage area where we see Chris Jericho preparing to leave when Mark Lloyd catches up with him.

Mark: Jericho, before you go, can we get your thoughts on the announcement Steve Austin just made that Bobby Heenan will be one of Chris Benoit’s partners at Survivor Series.

Jericho: You know, Mark, for the first time in a few weeks Im leaving here in a pretty damn good mood. Bobby Heenan cost me the World Title, and at Survivor Series, he’ll get just what is coming to him. And you know what? Next week, right here on Raw, I will reveal who I have selected to be my partners at Survivor Series! And if Bobby Heenan was taken by surprise tonight, I cant wait to see the look on his face next week when I announce my team. Trust me, it will be a night Heenan never, eeever, forgets!

(88)

Team Edge Ready To Go

We now go to the interview area where Terri is with Edge, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, and Matt Hardy.

Terri: Guys, coming up next is your eight-man tag match with Evolution. Any thought as the match is just seconds away.

Edge: The word is anticipation, Terri. It’s pretty well documented the problems myself and the rest of these guys have had with Evolution as of late. But you see, Evolution’s MO is playing the numbers game. It’s always two on one, three on one, four on one. But tonight, that’s not the case. It’s four on four, and all of these guys standing here will look Evolution in the eye and not even blink! Tonight, Evolution goes into a regression!

Terri: What about Triple H’s comments that were directed specifically at you earlier tonight?

Edge: If Triple H wants a piece of me, he has his shot tonight. He wants to “make me famous?” Well Triple H, I’m ready for my close up! I’m asking you, Game, I’m begging you. Go ahead. Make…me…famous!

(79)

Evolution vs Edge, Shelton Bejamin, Shawn Michaels, and Matt Hardy

Orton started the match off with Hardy. Hardy came out hot early, dropping Orton with clotheslines and a back drop. Hardy whipped Orton into the corner and followed in with an avalanche. Hardy set Orton up for the Twist of Fate a little too early, and Orton escaped the move and hit Hardy with a twisting back breaker. Orton isolated Hardy in Evolution’s corner and tagged in Flair. Flair laid in to Hardy with chops to the chest. Hardy began to fire back with rights, but Flair poked him in the eye and tagged in Batista. Batista rocked Hardy with a few rights and blasted him with a powerslam off the ropes. Evolution’s obvious plan was to isolate Hardy in their corner, which they did with quick tags between all four members. Orton was back in the ring with Hardy when Orton ducked a clothesline from Hardy and set him up for the RKO, but Hardy shoved Orton into the buckle chest first and hit him with the Side Effect. Hardy began to crawl towards his corner, as did Orton. Orton made the tag to Flair, but Hardy lunged and tagged in Benjamin! Shelton came in on fire, dropping Flair with clotheslines and whipping him into the corner, drilling him with a splash. Flair wobbled out of the corner and Shelton clotheslined him to the floor. Batista ran in the ring and attacked Benjamin from behind, which brought in Michaels. Michaels clotheslined Batista and sent both men to the outside. On the outside, Michaels and Hardy battled a three on two brawl with Batista, Flair, and Orton, when Benjamin used the top rope and flew out with a dive, taking out the group of them. This left Edge and Triple H in the ring. Edge and Trips stared each other down in the ring until Triple H took a swing, but Edge blocked it and nailed Triple H with a series of rights. Edge whipped Triple H off the ropes and hit him with a back drop. Edge whipped Trips off the ropes, but Triple H reversed it and drilled Edge with a spinebuster. On the outside, the other six men in the match have brawled al the way to the back! Triple H picks Edge to his feet and sets Edge up for the Pedigree, but Edge blocks it and hits the Edgecution DDT! Edge with the cover. 1..2..Triple H just kicks out! Trips falls back into the corner to collect himself. Edge charges in, but Triple H pulls the referee in front of him and Edge squashes the ref in the corner. Edge checks on the fallen official, and Triple H drops him with a low blow! Triple H looks around and goes to the outside and pulls a sledge hammer from under the ring. Triple H takes the weapon and waits for Edge to get to his feet. Trips swings the weapon, but Edge ducks and hits Trips with an inverted atomic drop, causing him to drop the hammer, and then drops him with a Downward Spiral. Edge then sets up in the corner, sizing Triple H up for a Spear. Suddenly, Randy Orton appears from out of the crowd, apparently able to make his way back to the ring. Orton gets up on the apron, but Edge blocks a right and knocks Orton back to the floor. However, Orton’s distraction allowed Triple H to grab the sledge hammer again. Triple H plays possum, acting dazed as he gets to his feet, and Edge charges in for a Spear, but Triple H runs the sledge into Edge’s face! Edge drops to the mat like a bag of bricks. Triple H throws the weapon to the outside as Orton wakes up the referee and throws him into position. The referee counts slowly, but finally reaches three and gives Evolution the win! Triple H, with the help of a sledge hammer, pins Edge. Edge is bleeding from the head! Triple H talks trash to Edge and Raw then comes to a close with Triple H posing over the bloodied body of Edge.

(76,80,68)

Show Notes

Overall Rating= 76%

TV Rating= 5.80

Attendance= 10,033

$= 401,320

*Kane lost overness from his segment.

*Stevie Richards gained overness from his segment.

*Triple H and Ric Flair were sluggish in their match.

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

This week on Smackdown, who knows what to expect.

We have been told that GM Kurt Angle will have a big main event to be announce Thursday night.

Plus, we will see a 5-team battle royal featuring The Thrillseekers, Basham Brothers, Hardcore Holly and Rico, FBI, and Kyo Dai, with the winner receiving a Tag Title shot against the Dudleyz at Survivor Series!

All this, plus John Cena goes one on one with Chavo Guerreo, on the next Smackdown.

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 18, 2004

5-Team Battle Royal

Thrillseekers vs Basham Brothers vs Hardcore Holly and Rico vs FBI vs Kyo Dai

The winners of this battle royal will get a tag title shot at Survivor Series. Both members of a team have to be eliminated until there is only one man or team left. All ten men came to the ring brawled it out. Sakoda was the first to be eliminated when he tried to clothesline Paul London out of the ring, but London skinned the cat and Sakoda went over the top. Akio was the next to go. Akio had Shannon Moore set up for a kick, but Moore ducked it and Akio flew right into the hands of Danny Basham, who back dropped Akio all the way to the floor! The Thrillseekers and Bashams renewed their battle from last week, brawling two on two. As the two teams had it out, Nunzio and Stamboli snuck up behind them and dumped both the pairings of London and Danny and Shannon and Doug over the top. It was now the FBI against Holly and Rico. Stamboli and Holly got in a slug fest, which left Rico with Nunzio. Rico cornered Nunzio in the buckle and gave him a few kicks to the gut, followed by a leaping kick to the head off the middle rope. Stamboli snuck up behind Rico and lifted Rico up in the air, pressing him above his head. Stamboli walked over to the ropes, and with a shriek from Rico, threw him over the top and to the floor! It was now two on one. Stamboli and Nunzio beat on Holly, taking turns drilling him with rights. Stamboli held Holly while Nunzio talked trash and slapped Holly across the face. Nunzio then ran the ropes, but Holly ducked and Nunzio clotheslined Stamboli over the top! Nunzio then turned around and Holly planted him with the Alabama Slam. Holly brought Nunzio to his feet and then promptly threw Nunzio over the top! Holly has won it. Rico came back down to the ring, along with Miss Jackie, and Rico jumped into the arms of Holly, who quickly shoved him back down to the mat. Rico was unphased, though, and continued his celebration by jumping up and down around the ring as Holly shot a weird look to Rico and left the ring. It will be Holly and Rico versus the Dudleyz at Survivor Series.

(64,64,65)

Survivor Series Preview

The music of Kurt Angle then hit the arena as the Smackdown GM made his way out to the ring.

Angle: As everyone knows, Survivor Series is less than two weeks away. And everyone also knows that Smackdown will present a huge four on four elimination match with a shot at the WWF Title on the line. And if you ask me, the pressure of this match is getting to the participants. I mean, you’ve got the Big Show putting Eddie Guerrero through a table last week, only after Eddie ticked off the Undertaker two weeks ago. John Cena is out cowardly attacking people in the parking lot. And then you have the WWF Champion, Raven, striking a aliance with yours truly. And who would ahave thought that, huh? And it’s all in the name of surviving, people! That’s the name of the game. And if I do say so myself, that’s exactly what I intend to do at the Survivor Series. I will go through the opposing team one by one, face my good friend Raven at the Royal Rumble, and then, after a hard fought, clean title match, I believe I will once again become the WWF Champion! But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Lets talk about tonight. It appeared we needed a main event for tonight, and you know, all this talk about Survivor Series got me thinking. So I thought, what if we had a little Survivor Series preview right here tonight? So tonight, in this ring, we will have a six man tag team match that will feature six men who will participate in the Smackdown main event at Survivor Series. It will be The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, and Eddie Guerrero teaming up to face Big Show, Booker T, and Raven! Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the evening.

(92)

Scott Taylor vs Funaki

“Superstar” attacked Funaki at the bell, clubbing him in the back in the corner. Taylor whipped Funaki off the ropes and dropped him with a clothesline. Taylor continued to pound on Funaki and took him to the mat with a brain buster. Taylor then decided to go to the top rope. With Funaki on the mat, Taylor did a little posing on the buckle and then went for a flying leg drop, but Funaki rolled out of the way and Taylor crashed bum first to the canvas. Funaki took advantage, whipping Taylor off the ropes and taking him down with a hip toss. Scott got to his feet and Funaki blasted him with a drop kick to the face. Funaki whipped Taylor into the ropes and then hit him with a bulldog. Funaki looked to the crowd and began to imitate Scotty’s Worm! Funaki took his hops back and did a plausible worm imitation and hit Taylor with a chop to the throat. 1..2..Taylor kicks out. Funaki whipped Scott into the corner and then perched himself on the top rope, looking for a tornado DDT. Taylor blocked it and punched Funaki in the gut and then climbed to the middle rope himself. However, Funaki blocked a superplex attempt and shoved Taylor to the mat. Funaki then waited for Taylor to get to his feet and leaped off for an axe handle, but Taylor blasted Funaki with a superkick in mid air! Taylor fell on top of Funaki and scored the win. After the match, Taylor stayed in the ring and posed for his “fans.” Then, down the ramp came Rikishi! Scotty’s former partner slid into the ring, but Taylor quickly jumped through the ropes and raced back towards the ramp before Rikishi could get his hands on him. Rikishi stared down Taylor on the ramp while Scott waved a finger at him, signaling that he would not get a piece of the “Superstar” tonight.

(88,77,99) Rikishi Run-Off (69)

JBL Recuperating

We then go, via satellite, to a hospital in New York where John “Bradshaw” Layfield is apparently recuping from last week’s attacking from John Cena. We see JBL sitting in a wheel chair and is a bit banged up, with bandages on his head and his arm in a sling. Michael Cole conducts the interview from the announce position.

Cole: JBL, we appreciate you taking this time to speak with us. I guess the first question would be, how are you feeling?

JBL: How do you think I’m feeling, you idiot? I was blindsided last week in a parking lot, viciously beaten, and slammed onto the hood of a limousine! But you know, that’s just the type of thing I’ve come to expect from people like John Cena. People who are cowards. People who, when they see someone successful and living the type of life that they could only dream of living, they become jealous. And when people become jealous, they let it fester and boil up inside of them until they take their frustrations out on the innocent who are just trying to live the life they’ve worked so hard to achieve. So it was typical that John Cena, like the coward that he is, would attack me from behind in a parking lot like an everyday street thug.

Cole: Well, you’re entitled to your opinion. When can we expect you back?

JBL: As soon as possible! Unfortunately for John Cena, I can afford the best medical treatment money can buy, and the good people at New York State Hospital will have me back on my feet in no time, so my public has nothing to worry about. But Cena, you do have something to worry about, and that’s JBL. I’m going to be watching your match tonight. In fact, I’ll b watching your every move. And when I return to Smackdown, and it won’t be long son, you have some payback coming! No one jumps JBL and gets away with it. See, just like in life, you need to learn to follow the golden rule, and that who is whoever has the gold, makes the rules! And son, I’ve got more gold, silver, and green than Fort Knox. And when I get back, I’m going to take that US Title and send you back to the gutter where you belong! Trust me!

(65)

Where is RVD’s Head?

We then cut to the locker room area and see Rob Van Dam getting ready for the six-man tag match later tonight, when Eddie Guerrero walks in.

Eddie: O le lai, vato! What’s happening, homes?

RVD: Whats up Eddie?

Eddie: Man, I gotta tell you, Im fired up even more than usual even, homes, since we have our big six-man tag match tonight.

RVD: Definitely.

Eddie: You know, speaking of our tag match, I heard you were talking to Raven last week.

RVD: We had some words, no biggie.

Eddie: Look homes, Ive tangled with Raven before, man. I know how he tries to mess with your head. He can drive you loco, esse. Believe me, I know! Now I don’t know what exactly he sid to you last week, and you know your business is your business, homes, but I gotta know. Tonight, when we go out there as a team, vato, I gotta know that you will have my back.

RVD: Eddie, what Raven said to me last week has nothing to do with tonight. In fact, I’ve already put it out of my mind. Look me in the eye, Eddie. I have your back tonight.

Eddie: Alright esse! Then lets get it done, tonight, homes! O le lai! See you out there vato.

Eddie and RVD slap hands and Eddie leaves the locker room.

(88)

John Cena vs Chavo Guerrero

This was a non-title match. Chavo started the match out with a shove, and Cena responded with a right hand. Cena backed Chavo into a corner and whipped him into the far buckle, followed by a back drop. Cena planted Chavo with a suplex and covered him for a two. Chavo gave Cena a thumb to the eye and gained the advantage. Chavo whipped Cena off the ropes and nailed him with a knee to the gut. Chavo dropped a knee to the face of Cena and then delivered a series of European uppercuts. Cena reversed a whip into the ropes, but Chavo ducked a clothesline and and dropped Cena with a reverse DDT for a close two. Chavo stayed on the offensive. Chavo looked to end it with the Gory Bomb, but Cena escaped the hold and hit Chavo with a neck breaker. Both Cena and Chavo got to their feet and Cena blocked a right hand, hitting Chavo with a series of his own and whipping him off the ropes for a spine buster. Cena brought Chavo to his feet and hit him with an atomic drop, and with Chavo bent over Cena hit Chavo with the Throwback. 1..2..Chavo kicks out. Cena pumped up his shoes and waited for Chavo to reach his feet. Cena lifted Chavo into position for the FU, but Chavo got free and kicked Cena in the gut and planted him with a quick brain buster. Chavo then decided to go out to the top rope. Chavo set himself and went for a frog splash, but Cena rolled out of the way and Chavo crashed to the mat. Chavo got to his feet holding his stomach, and Cena took the opportunity to lift Chavo up and this time connect with the FU for the three.

(80,80,81)

Quote the Raven

We then go to the interview area where Josh Matthews is with the WWF Champion, Raven.

Josh: Raven, last week we saw you seemingly make RVD an offer to join up with you and your Flock. Crowbar then helped RVD win a match against Booker T, but after the match you held Crowbar back from helping Van Dam out as he was attacked by Booker.

Raven: Josh, what Rob Van Dam experienced last week were two sides of a spectrum. I offered RVD my guidance because of the potential that I see in him. And during the course of the night last week, I revealed to him what it could be like to go with me, and what his life would be like against me. When Crowbar blasted Booker T with a chair last week and helped bring RVD to victory, that was an example of the success I can help Rob Van Dam achieve. And the beating that he suffered after the match is what can happen without Raven at his side. The decision that lies before Rob Van Dam is which end of the spectrum he wants to fall in.

Josh: What about tonight’s six-man tag match, coming up next, that has you teaming with Big Show and Booker T against Rob Van Dam, Eddie Guerrero, and a man you don’t seem to want any part of, the Undertaker?

Raven: The Undertaker doesn’t concern me. The Deadman seems to think that he intimidates me, but he doesn’t. The darkness that I know is something that not even the Undertaker has ever experienced or will ever come to know. The Undertaker works with the dark when he sees fit, while I have overcome it and made it my dwelling. The Undertaker does not concern me, nor does the fact that he covets my WWF Title. And at the Survivor Series, his attempt to win an opportunity to face me will be nothing but futile. Quote the Raven, nevermore.

(85)

Raven, Booker T, and Big Show vs The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, and Eddie Guerrero

At the start of the match, Booker began to argue with Raven, apparently about sending Crowbar to cost him his match against RVD last week, but Eddie attacked Booker from behind before the matter was resolved and started the match. Eddie whipped Booker off the ropes and hit him with a clothesline, followed by a head scissors take down. Eddie shoved Booker to the corner and hit him with a few chops to the chest before whipping him into the far buckle. Eddie charged in, but Booker moved out of the way and shoved Eddie into the corner and then dropped him with a back breaker. Booker tagged in Big Show, who grabbed Eddie, but upon seeing Show, Eddie began to fight with all he had and deliver hard rights to the head. Show kneed Eddie in the gut and hit him with a massive head butt. Show controlled the pace for awhile and then caught Eddie in a goozle. Show went for a chokeslam, but Eddie escaped it and dropkicked Show in the back, sending him into the buckle. Show staggered forward, and Eddie quickly went to the middle rope and dropped Show with a bulldog. Show was able to tag Booker back in, but Eddie reached his corner and tagged in Undertaker! Taker blocked a right hand by Booker and nailed him with a few of his own. Taker whipped Booker off the ropes and nailed him with a boot to the face. Taker grabbed Book but the wrist and went up to the top rope for some Old School, but Raven walked on the apron and shook the rope, causing Taker to crotch himself on the top rope! Booker then basted Taker with a forearm to the head that sent Taker to the floor. Van Dam then entered the ring and went after Booker, who was then followed in by Raven and Eddie. Eddie went for a clothesline on Raven, but Raven ducked and Eddie took out the referee. Show went out to the outside and began to brawl with Taker while a two on two brawl erupted inside the ring. Show and Taker exchanged punches, with Taker getting the best of it and slamming Show’s head into the ring steps before giving him a big boot to the face. Taker then decided to grab a steel chair! Undertaker seemed ready to use the chair in the ring when Kurt Angle sprinted down the ramp and grabbed the chair from Undertaker! Angle screamed that he wasn’t going to use the weapon, so Taker grabbed Angle by the throat! Angle’s eyes grew as big as saucers, but then hauled off and kicked Undertaker low. Taker released Angle and fell to the floor. Angle then took the chair and slid it in the ring. Raven picked it up, but Eddie cut him off. Eddie and Raven brawled on one side of the ring while RVD and Book did the same on the other. Raven back dropped Eddie to the outside and RVD sent Booker to the outside with a spin kick. Raven and RVD were left in the ring and backed in to one another. RVD turned ready to fight, but then hesitated when he saw it was Raven. RVD appeared to be contemplating whether to attack him or not. Raven stuck his arms out to his sides, almost giving RVD a free shot if he wanted it. Suddenly, as RVD stood thinking, Big Show slid back in the ring, grabbed the chair, and cracked it over RVD’s back! Raven just stood there watching as Show lifted RVD up to his feet and planted him with the Show Stopper. Show made the cover, and the ref came back to his senses in time to make the three count. Show and Booker left the ring, leaving Raven standing over the body of Van Dam. Raven stared down at him until Eddie and Undertaker made their way back into the ring, causing Raven to make his exit. Eddie checked on Van Dam and Taker stared down Raven as Smackdown came to a close.

(73,80,59) Taker and Eddie Run-Off (83)

Show Notes

Overall Rating= 77%

TV Rating= 5.73

Attendance= 10,036

$= 401,440

*Big Show was sluggish in his match.

E-Mails

"You overused Eddie Guerrero."- Road Agent

Guest Prototype

user posted image

November 20, 2004

Bane and Heidenreich beat Chuck Palumbo and A-Train when Heidenreich pinned Palumbo after a powerbomb.

Kane had some recorded words directed at Steve Austin.

Mark Jindrak w/Sable defeated Spike Dudley with the MJ Delight.

Pre-recorded comments from Eddie Guerrero and The Undertaker following Smackdown's six-man tag match were aired.

Shawn Michaels beat Lance Storm with Sweet Chin Music.

Bobby Heenan and Chris Benoit were interviewed concerning the Survivor Series. Heenan was not happy about being out in the main event by Steve Austin.

Big Show defeated Rikishi with the Show Stopper.

Comments from Edge and Matt Hardy after Monday's Raw were aired.

A Triple H promo aired.

Rob Van Dam beat Rene Dupree with the 5 Star.

Guest Prototype

user posted image

Preview

Just six days away from Survivor Series, Raw is live this Monday.

In last week's main event, Evolution was victorious in an eight-man tag math, with a little help from Triple H's sledgehammer. We'll hear from The Game this week.

Also, as we were told last week, Chris Jericho will reveal his team that will battle Chris Benoit's team at Survivor Series.

And speaking of Benoit, the World Champion will be in action in a non-title match against Billy Gunn, plus Matt Hardy takes on Ric Flair and Bane and Heidenreich go up against La Resistance! All on the next Raw!