The 2010 Summer transfer thread

Sebastion Squillaci, Arsene ?

I know it's hard it figure this since they're your countrymen and all, but Uh the French National Team sucks :shifty: let's stop trying to turn Arsenal into the FNT yeah ?

No they don't. :angry:

They really do.

Arsene, for all of the great moves you've pulled I will never understand this one:

Allowing Gallas to go for free rather than taking up just one of the many offers over the last couple of years for him .... so that he can now sign with Spurs and rightly fuck you in the ass later in the season. Masterful fucking job Frenchy.

I would actually really like to see Edgar Davids go to Palace. He hasn't played in nearly 2 years but I reckon he'd still be a good enough player to help a team like Crystal Palace to midtable or maybe even higher, at least away from where they were last season.

Why would it matter that they've got rid of Gallas? cos the French national team sucks you know <_<

It isn't that they got rid of him .. it's that they simply got rid of him rather than actually get something for the worthless shit when people were offering :P

Besides, they just replaced him with another Pepe Le Pew <_<

William Gallas will be undergoing a medical at Spurs. <_<

I'm thrown into a footballing moral problem here. He'll provide good cover AND he's on a free AND he's dropped his wage demands and will accept a 1 year contract instead of the two year that he wanted....

....but he's ex-Gooner. :angry: