Eurovision 2010

Katsuya

Norton is doing very well again this year, particularly making fun of the crappy hosts. Polish woman was awesome.

Germany's heading the way of a win, I think. Interesting to see one of the "Big 4" go on and win it for a change. No surprise to see the UK do so god-awful.

Ah, Russia. They never disappoint on the hottie front. wub.gif

And, good god, how manic was that Estonian bloke? Think he was hopped up on dalmatian blood or something...

P.S. Get in! The Azerbaijani post-op gives us some points!

Edited by badotori

I'm also down with that. For once...the acts I actually liked are doing well, rather than the terribly boring rubbish from eastern europe.

We're doing great...5 points, 4 of which were from Ireland. Some more terrific tactical voting from Russia. But hey, at least Armenian tits woman has got a 12 points in.

Not quite understanding the Germany love. The singing voice was poor (although maybe it's just the English who are appalled by the accent). The song seemed pretty uninteresting. The girl was quite hot in a 'there's-a-young-waif-who-could-do-with-being-bent-over-something' kind of way, but not smoking or anything.

Eh. Maybe Turkey can make a massive late push...or not.