Eurovision 2010

Katsuya

Eh. Israel need to bring Dana back, they've managed to send god-awful songs for the past 3-4 years now. Apart from whenever they had the crazy guys singing about Ahmadinejad. Dunno who I want to win right now, it's picked up a bit but there's still been a whole load of crap.

My Israeli's pretty sketchy, but I'm picking up 'leem'. Whatever/whoever that is. And, fucking hell, his voice went all over the place near the end. mellow.gif

P.S. The chorus of this Norwegian effort isn't bad, but it still smacks of "We don't want to host this shit next year, k?"

Edited by badotori

I didn't really see what happened with Spain the first time round. I looked up near the end and thought 'hang on, there wasnt two of them a minute ago' and thought nothing more of it until Norton said there was a pitch invasion. Did they get to the end of the song?

Not sure if the background dancers make any kind of sense in terms of the subject of the song, but they are damn entertaining. Except the dude with the 'tasche, he scares the fuck out of me. It's weird - I actually kind of like this one. pinch.gif

P.S. That may just be because I have a soft-spot for Leo Sayer look-a-likes, however.

P.P.S Wow, the Azerbaijani lass was hoooooot. And, just wondering, who does everyone want to win? I've been plugging for Moldova all week, to be honest. smug.gif

Edited by badotori

I'm going to assume that they let the original guy on by accident, thinking he was the other singer. The fact he was dressed - to some degree - like the other dancers (well, the face paint was) probably helps that.

Maybe it was Remi!

MOLDAVA!!

If the belgium guy had not looked like an uptight ideot he might be one of the ppicks for a winner.

GREECE!!

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

OK...I think the winner is gonna be one from Germany, Iceland or Turkey for some reason.

Personally I'd be voting for Armenia or Germany if I could be bothered. I quite liked Romania too...not that I have sound voting criteria. The only one I outright hated was Serbia, for obvious reasons.

Edited by AdamDRFC