Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Sky News have just confirmed Andy Gray has been sacked. :lol:

New evidence has came out about other incidents. Looks like quite a few people wanted him gone and dug out older recordings.

Edited by ONO

Hahaha it couldn't have happened to a better guy. There's no room for dick heads like him in our game. I hope this stops him getting another job in football say at the BBC/ESPN/ITV, he should be on par with Ron Atkinson, no-one should hire him again.

On one hand I'm happy because he's a moron, on the other hand I don't want Jamie Redknapp climbing any further up the ladder. Depends who they replace him with on commentary too - Alan Smith? I'd be okay with that, he doesn't seem to be as offensively stupid.

No doubt if Setanta were still in business they'd have put their company life on the line to get him. I can't see the BBC going for him. They're already getting grief about sexism and women presenters.

He'll probably go to TalkSport.

I'd miss Keys if he went. He's a familiar face that I enjoy seeing - he's pretty much synonymous with football on Sky. He can be a bit annoying but I think that of most presenters, and I probably wouldn't be too impressed with the guy they replaced him with.