Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Well, having accepted that the league will be out of reach, City losing is a good thing. If Spurs can win their two games in hand then they go above them. :w00t: Man City may yet miss out on Champions League which would be the ideal end to the season.

I hope so. Its not that I particularly dislike City, but its the attitude of 'its a project', i.e. 'yeah its fine that we went to Arsenal to draw, because we aren't winning the league this year, we're just going for the Champions League then we build from there'. You were fucking second and you played for an Allardyce draw, you aren't entitled to get into Europe by default.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLA03VGNmU

Fuck me sideways, what a finish. I thought Berbatov's overhead kick against Liverpool was brilliance but this may have beaten it.

City were stronger, had better possession, but Tevez was far too isolated. I wouldn't say United played well, but Giggs, and Nani to a lesser extent, bossed the wings and both centre halves had an excellent game. Abosolutely ecstatic right now. :w00t:

• Like 1

Being a die hard City fan, there is absolutely no shame in going to Old Trafford and just losing out to a goal like that. With the shit Rooney was going through last year, I think he needed something like that.

In fact, Mike Summerbee has just become awesome in my eyes. He put the pundits on Sky in their place, making them admit there was another team in this match.

Edited by Ryan Hughes

3 people that went into this game with lots of doubt hanging over them were O'Shea for being poor this season, Smalling due to his youth and Rooney due to everything thats happened in his life and all 3 delivered. Smalling was incredibly mature and the tackle he put in during the dying minutes was pure FEELINGS~!. O'Shea passed the ball very well from the back and that goal was absolutely stunning, chuffed to bits and I hope we carry this on.

• Like 2

Seriously, if you want to see why we suck so bad, have so many shit players and/or players playing shit, and heading for the Championship, look no further than that boardroom. Keep bashing them Hamster, although they deserve much worse than verbal tirades.

Being a die hard City fan, there is absolutely no shame in going to Old Trafford and just losing out to a goal like that. With the shit Rooney was going through last year, I think he needed something like that.

In fact, Mike Summerbee has just become awesome in my eyes. He put the pundits on Sky in their place, making them admit there was another team in this match.

I didn't watch the Summerbee stuff, but I read he was talking absolute shite? Apparently claiming Kompany is the best CB in the league, acting like City had the better stats, but then the stats showed they favoured us, in which case he acted like stats didn't matter? More shit talking in there too, true? I've always thought he was a cock, but I wasn't sure if certain United fans were talking shit regarding the stuff he was saying?