EWB Mafia Overall Play League

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey RW, FD should have a Game MVP tick in his box for Jack Chick Mafia. Check it.

Cheers for spotting - have fixed it.

Can I retrospectively name MVPs for my old games?

Don't see a problem with that - post the list in here when you've done it and I'll update accordingly.

I hereby call for Friends to be stricken from the record for being such a shoddily planned and run game.

We already discussed this. If one horribly planned game goes, a lot more are going to have to follow it. <_<

I hereby call for Friends to be stricken from the record for being such a shoddily planned and run game.

We already discussed this. If one horribly planned game goes, a lot more are going to have to follow it. <_<

There's been a game as badly thought through as Friends? Starting with practically half your signups as Scum was never going to end well.

One word.

Reflecto.

Good excuse to post my role from that game.

You are:

Steve Evans, whacked Out wrestling aligned moveset GOD and sidekick.

Bio: Steve Evans is one of the hottest young prospects in pro wrestling today. A member of the vaunted "Class of '01", Evans managed to get some popularity in New England as a disrespectful heel worker. Eventually, he signed on with local fed whacked Out wrestling, where he and longtime friend Tom Goddard formed the Bishie Boys. This team went on to quickly become one of the hottest teams in the country, eventually getting Evans noticed by AWAMLW and NWATNA. Short cups of coffee in each fed followed for one run, until a chance heel turn in wOw managed to revitalize his hot prospect potential. As a result, Evans was welcomed back to TNA, where he became a credible threat as a top prospect.

Power- On two nightkill and two lynch occasions, can steal the ability of either his killer (in night kill) in order to save himself OR can switch places with the first person who voted for him in lynches to save himself.

Goal: To be alive when all Mafia members are dead.

Or my role from the equally broken Battle for Vince's Soul Mafia by Dukes:

Judge:

You are MATT HARDY (V1), WWE aligned (for now) child of Xtreme and prematurely bitter bastard. Your brother is dead. Your girlfriend and childhood friend cheated on you. And when you got mad, everyone said you were overreacting. Loyalty clearly means nothing to them, so why should it mean something to you? Once per night, you can switch from WWE to Mafia and back. But when you join the Mafia, Vince will find out. And when you leave, he'll be upset.

I made the mistake of sending my request to turn with a question over whether I could just reveal who all the scum were. He ended up having to silence me for the rest of the game and then someone killed me. Pretty shit. I should have just kept my mouth shut and put us all out of our misery.