2010/2011 NBA Thread

jrtdot

Hopefully Boston does the merciful thing and just runs them out of MSG by 20+ in each of the next two games.

Halfway there baby. Yet 'Antoni will stay and the team will really underachieve next year <_< A few weeks ago I thought they should pick up Billups' option, but now they might as well save the $14 million since his body is falling apart.

Ron Artest won the NBA citizenship of the year award. I thought that was pretty cool even though the story will probably get overlooked. Ron Ron has always been a favorite of mine and it's good to see that he has come a long way since his earlier days.

So, has anyone else's first round predictions been shot to hell like mines? <_<

Edited by The Aztec Warrior

Why? Chauncey isn't going to get better next year. Fields is awesome he could be a great role player on a 5 seed, that sounds about right for him. Actually fuck that he could be a role player for any team I would fucking love Fields in some capacity. However.. Unless either Amare or Carmelo develops into something entirely different I don't see it working. That just isn't a championship tandem, in my opinion. Both incredibly gifted basketball players. Both two guys I would look at just as hard as D'antoni for the Knick's lack of d.

Edited by rocksta