Terrell Owens is a fucking idiot

Guest kijlhumt

Guest kijlhumt

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns quarterback Jeff Garcia says a comment made by ex-teammate Terrell Owens implying that he is gay is ridiculous and untrue.

In an interview with Playboy magazine that hits newsstands Friday, Owens was asked if he thinks Garcia is gay. Owens responded: "Like my boy tells me: 'If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.' "

Garcia, who had a contentious relationship with the wide receiver in San Francisco, responded to Owens' comment after practice Wednesday without mentioning the wide receiver by name.

"It is really a waste of my time to sit here and to have to answer to such ridiculous, untrue comments that are made out there in the world today," Garcia said.

He noted that it has been reported that he has a girlfriend and has had girlfriends in the past.

"So many people know my situation here. It has never been a secret," Garcia said.

Owens backed off his comment to Playboy after the Eagles' practice Tuesday, saying, "My thing was I didn't say that he was gay. Like I said, the conversation and interview was loose and from my knowledge I'm not sure if Jeff is gay or not."

In the Playboy article, Owens was asked a follow-up question about what he would do if an NFL player admitted he was gay.

"I probably wouldn't say anything right off the bat," Owens said in the interview. "I'd just see what everyone else has to say. I'd probably keep my distance, and hopefully, he would keep his. If it was a guy who was helping us win ball games, hey, I'd have no problem with it. He can do what he wants to do outside of my everyday life."

When they were teammates with the 49ers, the outspoken Owens often complained that Garcia didn't throw to him enough.

The 49ers released Garcia and traded Owens to Philadelphia in the offseason.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

People like Terrell Owens should be subjected to public stoning. The fact that he didn't like Garcia not involving him in the offense enough notwithstanding, Owens ends up looking like a fucking blockhead.

-1- Whether or not Jeff Garcia is in fact a homosexual, it is not Terrell Owens's business to interject on the subject unless Garcia actually comes out and admits that he's gay.

-2- The fact that Owens's comment on the interview is that "the interview was loose and from my knowledge, I'm not sure that Jeff is gay or not" makes him look even more fucking moronic. He was asked if he thought Garcia was gay, and he responded with " 'If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.'" which basically insinuates that Garcia looks and acts gay, so therefore he's gay.

-3- Have you SEEN Jeff Garcia's fucking girlfriend?!

decesare.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me?! If dating someone like that makes you gay, where do I sign up?!

-4- If we go by Terrell Owens's logic, we've never seen him with a woman, and he just kind of...looks gay. So therefore, if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, it's a rat.

In conclusion, fuck Terrell Owens and the fucking homophobic horse that he rode in on. I hope he fucking hurts himself in the worst way imaginable and then gets a gay doctor.

If you take that much offense to a professional football player calling another professional football player gay, then you're a professional gayfer.

Wow.....thanks for that useful post :huh:

Being a 9er fan I pray to God that both T.O and McNabb struggle BIG TIME this year. That NFC East will be fairly interesting this year.

If I get to tap that, I'm flaming out of the closet.

This sodomy thing might grow on me.

Terrell Owens is the one player who has no business even being in the league. He can't seem to open his mouth without inserting his foot into it, and he's too much of a showboat on the field.

Anyone remember the game against Dallas where he disrespected the team by dancing on the team's logo in the middle of the field two different times after scoring touchdowns?

I wish the player who hit him after the second time he did it had snapped his fucking spine.

Edited by GhostMachine

Guest kijlhumt

If you take that much offense to a professional football player calling another professional football player gay, then you're a professional gayfer.

Thanks for interjecting with that, fucko.

Guest Takayamanofear

T.O. has a opinion on everything, he never actually said Garcia was game. Ask someone the internet community if Damon, Dicaprio or some other hollywood guy is gay. Usually people go well he is gay. TO was wrong, but he was just saying it looks and seems like he is gay.

Guest kijlhumt

T.O. has a opinion on everything, he never actually said Garcia was game. Ask someone the internet community if Damon, Dicaprio or some other hollywood guy is gay. Usually people go well he is gay. TO was wrong, but he was just saying it looks and seems like he is gay.

how could he overinflate his abilities? He is one of the top players in the NFL, and theres no denying that. Maybe he shouldnt be saying shit, but thats just how he is, he says stupid shit all the time.

Guest Takayamanofear

You really have to think it, they asked him this question. It was not like he came out and said Jeff Garcia was gay. They asked him do you think Jeff Garcia is gay. TO is not smart enough of shy enough to say that’s none of my business. He would not be TO if he was like that. He is a great player that’s the bottom line. He also like Rodman and Horn will do anything to get attention.

Why would who ever it was ask this question? Because they knew he would say something like that to get attention for the next magazine.

Guest kijlhumt

And again, he didn't have to answer the question. Whether he's a "great" player has NOTHING to do with this. He was wrong, he's a fucking blockhead, and I hope he gets injured.

Um, if you're going to correct my grammar and whatnot, please learn that "fucko" is not a real word. Please stop trying to be an English professor. You're gay and so is Garcia. kthxbye

Edited by droppytop