NHL 11

Toe

In other news, I just started Be A Pro and I am already liking it more than last years for some reason - maybe it's just the overall gameplay improvement. But either way, I enjoyed playing the Memorial Cup and taking the Saint John Sea Dogs to the championship game - it led to me being the first overall draft pick, for the Oilers.

I hate the quitters online in this, reminds me of UFC which is ridiculous. Other than that, I'm loving the HUT mode. I'll have to edit in my better players after, but I'm pretty sure my best is Kennedy from Anaheim I believe. Still have managed to keep my team largely positive record wise. 14-3

Anyone on PS3, add me up and we'll play sometime. PSN is in sig.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Got stuck against Russia in the semi-finals with my HUTeam. Damn, and it was going so well. :shifty:

EDIT: Woo! :shifty: Won 2-0. Managed to catch Nabokov catching flies and backhanded a shot in from the blueline, going just over his head as he dropped to his knees. The other I got with Kennedy on a nice breakaway goal.

Overall record stands at 20-1-2.

80 games? Holy crap.

And I am so close to my first jumbo pack....so close!!!!

I will then get Sidney Crosby, and sell him for 100 000 pucks :D

I'm close to getting my 1st jumbo pack as well, hoping for either Crosby, Ovy, Malkin, Kane or Toews but I could use any better players than I've got now tbh.

That 80 game card could score you some nice pucks in your pocket if you auctioned it off.

Oh, I think I will auction off a bunch of my cards.

You'll probably get some contracts in the Jumbo pack. And don't expect any really awesome players. Expect someone rated in the mid-80s.

Edited by Toe