NHL 11

Toe

Arghhhh....I am gonna stab the shit out of my internet. Twice now its cost me games in the third period that I was destroying the opposition in. Naturally I take a loss, don't get any pucks and come closer to losing my best players.

Actually, I wonder if it's just EA's fucking shit servers. I don't get signed out of the PSN, just off EA's servers.

Edited by Clawson

It happened twice in 10 minutes. If its not my internet, and its there servers why are they still charging me with a loss? Especially when I'm playing offline.

Yeah, I just read the feedback/issues forum on EA about it and A LOT of people are getting kicked off all the time. EA has had brutal servers for 3 years now, I don't get why they just won't fix the damn problem.

Edited by Clawson

So the other half came home right after I posted that, and thus I never got around to even purchasing my Jumbo pack yet.. until now. *crosses fingers* I'll edit in if I get anything noteworthy.

Woo, Nick Lidstrom, though I could really use a forward more. Also picked up S. Hannan from the Avalanche (82ovr/LD). Other than that, I got a handful of contracts ranging 9-13, couple random players, a couple logos (none NHL), Thrashers & Manitoba Moose jerseys, and 4 training cards (only special one is a +9 shot)

EDIT 2: Bought a Standard pack, and got motherfuckin Kostitsyn in it, suh-weet. I also got 4 D men (64/70/79/79 overalls), 2 contracts (11, 13) and some training cards.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Damn it.

I screwed my GM mode. I was just trying to see what I could get for Kaberle, and traded him for Lecavalier by accident. Before I could quit out and reload my franchise, the game auto-saved. I like Lecavalier, but I like Kaberle more!

Man, fuck HUT's confusing, crashing ways. I finally completed a tournament and decided to buy a pack. I received Dan Boyle but when I moved all cards to my collection, I found out that I can't take them out of there. Why would EA not post a warning before I fucking do it, that'll happen???

I almost traded Kabby for Brendan Morrow straight up. Dallas rejected and I was still trying to find a deal for him until he went end-to-end against Vancouver to score one of the nicest goals I've ever seen.

I'm probably going to just start again as Toronto. It sucks, because I have never scored so well with a defenceman as I had with Dion. In 13 games I had 5 goals and 9 assists. I've seen Kabby put up tons of assists, but I've always struggled to score goals from the point.

Man, fuck HUT's confusing, crashing ways. I finally completed a tournament and decided to buy a pack. I received Dan Boyle but when I moved all cards to my collection, I found out that I can't take them out of there. Why would EA not post a warning before I fucking do it, that'll happen???

Is your roster full? I can pull players out of my collection just fine.