NHL 11

Toe

Future lines so far:

E. Kane (91 overall, paid 6200)- E. Staal- D. Byfyglien (89 overall, paid 3250)

D. Boogaard (85 overall, paid 800)- J. Sheppard (81 with a max of 89...paid 1900)- C. Clutterbuck (83 overall...and thus completes my Minnesota line!)

Now the hard part is gonna get this under the salary cap.

The only time I buy cards is when I have to meet certain requirements for a tournament and can't do so with what I have in my collection.

My top line right now is Holmstrom, Jason Williams and Patrick Eaves... my second line is Jason Chimera, David Steckel and Scott Walker.

The requirement was team chemistry at 75 at least, so I had to go out and make a few purchases to get that up.

So, am I the only one playing Be a GM mode while everyone else Ultimate Teams it? I reckon I should give that a try soon.

There are too many issues with Be-a-GM right now that will most likely be patched before Halloween... not to mention roster updates (EA or self-updates as I do), as well as players to create for people who self-update... plus, HUT has been a lot of fun so far. Having to switch around my roster to meet requirements for the tournaments has forced me to part with some good players for extra EA Pucks so that I can purchase specific needs before entering a tournament.

I have been, however, running a Leafs GM game where I'm simming most of the games. Just so I can get a feel for the changes to the mode and figure out how I'm going to have to approach it when I do start my legit Be-a-GM game.

I'm so close to a Jumbo Pack but the servers crapped out on 4 of my 6 attempts to play today. So I used spare change from Suikoden to buy a Consumable Pack to let me get some players under contract while I get those last 1,051 pucks! Naturally, first game after that and the servers shit. So yeah I have 4 guys with 1 game left on their contract. <_<

Hopefully the training cards I'm trying to sell, sell well.

Edited by Clawson