NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

No way! Toronto plays against a couple of teams trying to make playoffs, and a couple of teams battling for first place. This is really good for Reimer. It's lke playoff hockey without being in the playoffs.

I'm getting so sick of Matt Cooke's shit.

That hit didn't cost the Pens the game, but there's no place for that in hockey. I like Matt Cooke's game when he's not doing ridiculous shit like this. Unfortunately you can't overlook this shit.

To be fair, he's only wearing a letter because Crosby, Malkin, and Orpik are down.

I think it's pretty funny that Brad Marchand was talking about the league being tough on Cooke when he's finishing up his suspension for an elbow to the head...

Speaking of Marchand, I'm curious why no one in the league or media seems to have an issue with Marchand being disrespectful as a rookie, considering he's taken every opportunity it seems to speak out to the media about a variety of topics, oftentimes sounding like an idiot and yet none of the veterans on his team, nor any opponents nor any media have an issue with his antics.

But P.K. Subban playing with an edge. WOAH! you better fucking reign it in buddy.