Superman: Man of Steel ***SPOILERS***

livid

I'm not sure I really want to see Rosenbaum in that part anywhere outside of Smallville. Especially when there's a few hundred more talented actors that would probably do a better job.

I do love that he was too "big" to be Lex again in the final season of Smallville, but suddenly Superman's hot shit again and he'd love to return as Lex!

He will never be Lex Luthor again, but I truly love his version of Luthor. He carried Smallville episodes at times. Lex's self-righteousness and belief that he was always trying to just do the right thing was killer.

I didn't get into Smallville until the show was ending, so I wasn't a fan when all the craziness after Season 7 and Rosenbaum's departure, but the whole thing did make him look like a douche. It just never my affected my opinion of him because I had no connection to it.

I'm not entirely sure who I would want to be Lex, but i do hope they're going to go for evil tycoon Lex like it was suggested. No clue as to who I actually want to play the role though.