Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

• 2 weeks later...

The club I'm in with two of my friends are making a run tonight for a cup and the trophy along with it. Anybody here any good as a striker or centre back want to join in and help us out while getting the trophy yourself?

Did it last night won every game until the final and then lost 3-1 in said final :( Unlucky too, we don't lose many games.

Probably be trying it again sometime next week. If you want to get an impromptu team EWB of 3 or 4 we could try it that way too any night this week.

Edited by The Cool One

I'm off Friday so that should suit. We'll try to get a team EWB together for the trophy then, if not I'll get my two friends on and you can help out. We usually play later though but mihgt adjust for Baddar's child-like bed time :P

Couldn't make it on tonight, but we're definitely playing clubs tomorrow night if you want to join in and get the trophy Baddar. You can play left/right midfield centre back or take my spot as ANY if you want.