Movies & TV Trivia Thread

badotori

Not sure if this has been attempted before in the Movies & TV section but let's give it a go regardless. As with other trivia threads:

Person A asks a Movie or TV-related question.

Person B (C, D etc.) provides an answer.

Once Person A or someone else confirms an answer provided is correct, the correct participant asks a question of their own.

Rinse, repeat.

If you feel the need to use Google, IMDB or other sites to get answers then I can't stop you. But, I would ask that you at least give other users a 24hr window in order to guess/solve it themselves before you post the answer here. Just gives people a chance and makes it more fun.

I'll start proceedings off with a easy one, just to get the ball rolling.

Q: In the TV series Futurama, what happens to Bender when a magnet is applied to his head?

Stay classy.

I'd give up on the Whedon related ones if you don't want me and Split to become the only participants. >_>

This one may be a tough one to someone who isn't a big fan of one of the persons shows:

Who is the youngest person in network history to ever create his/her own series and run the production of it?

HINT: This person has run three different successful series, with at least one alumni (someone with lady parts) of one show appearing in one of the other shows. Extra points if you can name that lady!