EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

You're not even online! I'm watching Sunny on my X-Box in hopes you would get on.

"Alright, I'm going to start watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 1. Maybe another time I guess."

meant to me you were watching that show.. it didnt imply you were on xbox.. i rarely get on xbox except for purpose.. like if someone is on that i know to play.. and usually those times i get invited by other means..

Its sunday.. i will be working from 4pm est. until 11pm est. anytime after that up until midnight Tuesday I should be able to get online..

but you have to get my attention somehow.. :D

Why the hell didn't you get on and play in last night when you were on here?

because i didnt know he was online.. and i have other things in life to do.. i said earlier in the day i would check on here when i got home from work to see if we had a time set up.. i checked.. and it looked like he already got off line..

... anything else ?

Yes because "I'm on my Xbox watching Always Sunny, waiting for you" posted 3 minutes after you just SCREAMS "I'm not online"

Mostly my issues is with your stupid "You need to get my attention" comment. I'm not sure what else he needs to do, it was pretty obvious he was sitting online waiting for you last night. Do your part to make the match happen and stop making everyone cater to you.

I hate to step in against maxx again in two days because maxx=<3

But Judas is a bud of mine ellis and dans. He's been on every night he said he would be. If there is anyone to look at as to why this game hasn't happened yet it's isn't Judas.

He said he was watching Sunny and 'maybe some other time' which to me atleast implied this would not be the time.

In conclusion, Judas=<3

Yes because "I'm on my Xbox watching Always Sunny, waiting for you" posted 3 minutes after you just SCREAMS "I'm not online"

Mostly my issues is with your stupid "You need to get my attention" comment. I'm not sure what else he needs to do, it was pretty obvious he was sitting online waiting for you last night. Do your part to make the match happen and stop making everyone cater to you.

i dont like people catering to me.. but bow to your knees if you like (H)

(Y) dags

:wub: rocksta

Edited by EssenceOfJudas