EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Mr. Marrio, I'm free now for an hour and a half or so, and then possibly for a bit tonight around midnight your time. Free all day tomorrow and Sunday, depending on what games are on TV.

Well well well... I've been thinking about this. And I'm not going to sugar coat it. Hopefully no one gets mad. But... I only put in the FA Request for back up, just in case the trade got objected and didn't go through. I'm willing to take the trade, but I don't really need Curtis then. :/ Not trying to make anyone mad, just figured I'd say something.

I put in two trade requests: Patrick Crayton (75) for Josh Morgan (74) and Deon Branch (69) for Darrius Heyward-Bey (68)

Mostly done as a matter of preference because fuck Patrick Crayton and Branch has Patriots stink.

I put in two trade requests: Patrick Crayton (75) for Josh Morgan (74) and Deon Branch (69) for Darrius Heyward-Bey (68)

Mostly done as a matter of preference because fuck Patrick Crayton and Branch has Patriots stink.

I approve of this trade. (Y) And Heyward-Bay has like a 95 speed, I think. But still, Branch does have that stinky Patriots aura around him. Bastard.

Maxx i'll probably be on before the NFL games as it's about 01:22 now i'm out most of the morning but afternoon and evening I should be free. Just private message me on here or on the Xbox

<br /><b>Week 6</b><br /><br />Free Agents:<br /><br />(Disturbed) Kevin Curtis to the Panthers<br />(Dragsy) Mike Brown to the Giants<br /><br />Trades:<br /><br />If he still wants it, Disturbed/Panthers can send Tim Brayton LE (74) and David Tyree WR (67) to the Bears for Devin Aromashodu WR (70) and Tim Jennings CB (68)<br /><br /><b>Schedule - deadline Wednesday, September 15</b><br /><br />Dolphins/mystikz (1-3) @ Packers (2-3)<br />Falcons (2-3) @ Eagles/Rocksta (5-0)<br />Lions (1-4) @ Giants/Dragsy (2-3)<br /><b>Ravens (3-2) @ Patriots/Srar (2-2)</b> (I'm booting Dan as he's not got back to me about getting the game again, so you can play whenever Srar)<br />Saints/Essnc (3-2) @ Buccaneers (0-2-2)<br />Jets/DYSI (5-0) @ Broncos (2-3)<br />Cowboys/Maxx (4-0) @ Vikings/mariott (3-1)<br />Colts (4-1) @ Redskins/Kyle (3-2)<br />Titans/Eddie (4-1) @ Jaguars (2-3)<br /><br />Bye: Panthers/Disturbed<br />
<br /><br /><br />

yea dan just moved.. and wont be back online until sometimes next week.. prolly around the 15th.. sense thats the release date of fifa 11 demo.. lol

Justice for Peterson...he was having a blinder as well i'm going to be even more depressed if i play any human players. Atleast it's only for 3 weeks