EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Yes, because Alex Smith would've had a chance to be the league leader in passing.

Haha you're funny. I don't think in anybodies wildest dreams would Alex Smith be the league leader. But the Niners are a more well rounded team than the Panthers. Which just lost the Rams, by the way. 24-9. Goes to show what my team is really like without Jon Beason and Steve Smith.

Edited by Disturbed

Yes, because Alex Smith would've had a chance to be the league leader in passing.

Haha you're funny. I don't think in anybodies wildest dreams would Alex Smith be the league leader. But the Niners are a more well rounded team than the Panthers. Which just lost the Rams, by the way. 24-9. Goes to show what my team is really like without Jon Beason and Steve Smith.

Well it's either that or your ability to play the game :P

Whats a good time to play DM?

Pretty much any time up until the evening today cause i'm going out for my mates birthday. And anytime Friday cause i'm not in Uni

Just an update on my EWBFL status... I'll be picking up Madden again tonight, and then I'll join after the week rolls. Then I should be in good shape from here on out.

Edited by Flowers for Juggernaut

Didn't want to have to sim a user game, but I don't want the league stagnating (Pats/Srar beat Mariott's Vikings, 17-10).

First game week with the title update, play action and kick meter should be much improved.

Week 9 Schedule - deadline Friday October 1

Cardinals (2-5) @ Vikings/Mariott (4-3)

Patriots/Srar (4-3) @ Browns (2-5)

Dolphins/mystikz (4-3) @ Ravens (5-2)

Jets/DYSI (7-0) @ Lions (1-6)

Saints/Essnc (6-2) @ Panthers/Disturbed (5-2)

Giants/Dragsy (3-4) @ Seahawks (5-2)

Colts (5-2) @ Eagles/Rocksta (7-0)

Cowboys/Maxx (7-0) @ Packers (2-6)

Bye: Titans/Eddie (6-2), Redskins/Kyle (6-2)

Alright Essnc, when do you want to play?

I haven't tried the new patch, yet. Hopefully it's for the better.

anytime today (sunday) .. give me a time and ill jump on.. ill check this thread in 30 minute intervals

{didnt know about a patch .. itll be my first look as well}

EDIT: but before 9pm est. gotta watch the fox line up tonight :)

Edited by EssenceOfJudas

Still in the Mountain Time Zone, and I'm returning to the Steelers like I did in the opening of the league. In a fine welcome back to the league, I lost to the Bengals, 24-17... just completely fell apart in the second half.