Recommend me PS1 games

Liam

Parasite Eve was great but it's expensive now.

G-Police was also amazing but I dread to think how the controls would work on the PSP.

Crash Bandicoot was the first PS1 game I got for PSP - it was nice to play through it again as I hadn't in YEARS. Still an excellent platformer and looks good on the small screen.

Other than that, Syndicate, Theme Hospital and Theme Park are all worth a look.

I actually use to have Tomba but gave it to my cousin when I upgraded to a PS2 years ago. He's a pack rat so I'm going to have to check and see if he still has it, I'd love to trade it for SvR11.

Oh, and while I don't any not obvious ones of the top of my head, I can vouch for CTR. Lovely game.

You don't trade a rare game in >_<

You can sell it for more than the value of Smackdown.

Back in the day while I was working at Gamestation they had a purge of all the old stock from the old consoles with the idea that most of it would be trashed except a short list of collectible games. So we were allowed to grab games for 50p each to rescue them.

Of course Tombi (Tomba in the US) and X-Com PS1 were on the rescue list but we had a copy of each downstairs. I grabbed a pile of games, about 30 high, with those two nestled in the middle of the pile and just showed my boss the pile asking if I could have them. He was kinda busy so just said "Yeah, sure, 50p each" so I got Tombi and X-Com for 50p each.

Sold X-Com for £30 on ebay and Tombi made me a fair chunk of cash too. Excellent.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd already grabbed Crash Bandicoot, as I think the PSP is well suited to it stylistically.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm digging through the odds and ends. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find a working Hogs Of War.

I've spent a fair bit of time playing WCW Vs The World, more for nostalgia than anything. That, and a bit of Smackdown 2.

I didn't mean take it somewhere to trade in, I just meant find someone who wanted it and trade it off for Smackdown if I couldn't find any place to net me more then $60 out of it. I'm guessing if he still has it the case and such probably won't be in mint condition.

Yeah, I'd already grabbed Crash Bandicoot, as I think the PSP is well suited to it stylistically.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm digging through the odds and ends. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find a working Hogs Of War.

I've spent a fair bit of time playing WCW Vs The World, more for nostalgia than anything. That, and a bit of Smackdown 2.

There is a few on eBAY, Or at least there was a few days ago. Because I bought a copy.

Klonoa, and Medievil. These are the only correct answers >_>

I was literally coming in here to post Medievil. My favourite PS1 game, and possibly my favourite ever.