Batman: Arkham City

Johnny Latino Heat

Its actually a riddle for the riddler. Not far from the last fight of the game. Just click scan. You'll know when you are getting to the end of the game anyways. By then youll have enough of the "clues" from riddlers informants to be told theres something around the area.

Don't worry after finishing the game you are given the chance to wander around you can always find it again later.

It's been part of the DLC that they said they'd be releasing from the start - it's probably dated by now, I assume since they are doing 4 or 5 packs and the other dates that I have seen have been close to ending in December.. I would say that the Catwoman pack which is the second one, might be this Tuesday even.

Just beat the main story. If this is the final game for the whole Arkham thing, I am SORT OF disappointed.

I loved the whole Clayface thing as I didnt see it coming, despite reading about Clayface being a part of the ending on here. I didnt really know WHEN the game was going to end, either.

That said, Im also disappointed that the final battle was Clayface and everything afterwards was just a cutscene. Granted, I LOVED the ending, but I was expecting a bigger final battle. I was actually waiting for Joker to go into the Lazarus Pit and become immortal and somehow have that be the final battle: Batman vs an immortal Joker.

That said, if there is a third game to follow this up (granted, Im not sure HOW they can, but Im sure the people behind the game could come up with something) then the ending to this would be worth it.

Also, I do have to say I was very meh on having to do the final Catwoman mission after the main story was completed. Would have been better if that was somehow put where the third act for her was.

Speaking of her, would me choosing to split with the loot instead of going to save Batman done anything special? Or would it have just been you choosing to ditch Batman, but the game doesnt let you continue until you go save him?

Really good game. I loved the new gadgets it brought, the story was a great continuation despite me not having any idea who most of the villains were, and the gameplay was incredibly satisfying.

If this is the final game for the whole Arkham thing, I am SORT OF disappointed.

It's unlikely to be the final one in this series - one of the side missions seems to exist almost entirely to set up a specific villain to be a major threat in the next game. On top of that, the finale and the dialogue immediately after did establish a strong motive for Ra's to return seeking revenge, Harley has an obvious storyline set up, and several other characters are left in a position to return too - so they've set up plenty of scope for the storyline(s) to continue. I imagine it'll be the last one with Arkham in the title though, as there are several hints in the dialogue that the next one will be in Gotham itself.

If this is the final game for the whole Arkham thing, I am SORT OF disappointed.

It's unlikely to be the final one in this series - one of the side missions seems to exist almost entirely to set up a specific villain to be a major threat in the next game. On top of that, the finale and the dialogue immediately after did establish a strong motive for Ra's to return seeking revenge, Harley has an obvious storyline set up, and several other characters are left in a position to return too - so they've set up plenty of scope for the storyline(s) to continue. I imagine it'll be the last one with Arkham in the title though, as there are several hints in the dialogue that the next one will be in Gotham itself.

I still need to go back to do the side missions. I just found Zasz's hide out but I stopped there as I needed a break.

If there is a third Arkham, that will be fantastic. Id love to see the aftermath of the aftermath of Asylum, especially with the destruction brought about by Strange. I wonder if they'd continue 'upgrading' the environment or just have it be more of an Arkham City 2 thing. If another game with the same engine/by the same people is made for Gotham, well Im not sure what words can describe how amazing it could be.

Ill miss Joker if he isnt in any more of the games, though. I wouldnt be surprised if they somehow fit something in to have him be alive after all, but it doesnt seem likely sadly.

Speaking of her, would me choosing to split with the loot instead of going to save Batman done anything special? Or would it have just been you choosing to ditch Batman, but the game doesnt let you continue until you go save him?

The latter. You go into Gotham, fade to rolling credits, with Oracle making a distress call saying everyone's dead....

Then they "rewind" back to the vault so you can save him.

EDIT- Also, anyone who CBA to actually complete the Riddler challenges should reconsider for the really awesome interview tapes.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Apparently I am missing gadgets... There is still one 'locked' slot in my gadgets Waynetech menu, and Im not sure if it is...

the cluster freeze bomb or the sonic shock batarang

Anybody have all the gadgets yet to let me know?

I thought the sonic shock batarang was different from the sonic batarang when you make it explode. Don't I feel silly.

Though I did manage to get every Riddler trophy, minus the Catwoman ones, and the Riddles, TYGER cameras, etc etc. Only thing left is some of the Predator challenges so that I can wrap up the Riddler sidequest, try to do the other two AR things, and finish the Identity Thief sidequest up. Then I shall be done, but I wont worry if I dont get that done by Tuesday so that I can switch over to Revelations.

I don't think there's a specific time when they appear really, just whenever you find them

Huh. I kind of just... found them.