Fawlty Towers Mafia *Sign-Ups*

You are cordially invited to spend the night in one of Torquay's finest hotels, Fawlty Towers. With a charming sea view and a prime location in the English riveira, Fawlty Towers is often described by its guests as being an "unforgettable" experience, which you can now experience for yourself. With excellent dining (try the chef's special fruit salad!) and amenities including a table tennis table that is is "working" condition, you can guarantee you'll never be bored during your stay! Prices are at a reasonable rate for rooms both with an en-suite bathroom as well as a communal bathroom for others.

P.S.: No riff-raff.

This will be an 18 player game based on the BBC classic sitcom, Fawlty Towers. Knowledge of the show isn't necessary to play, it'll mostly just mean the flavour text makes a bit more sense if/when it's around. Standard mafia rules apply as per usual in this game; simply state your interest and hopefully we shall get enough to fill the game, since I'm pretty happy with how it's balanced and the roles I've got :) First come, first served for that reason but I shall have a reserve list if it's necessary.

Sign-Ups:

1. Be

2. SeanDMan

3. RW

4. pizzamonkey

5. oldskool

6. Ruki

7. naiwf

8. Marcos

9. Eddie G

10. Ace

11. DPS