Minecraft!

Sousa

That little kid wont let you have anything to yourself, will he?!

Seems not.. He has 5 worlds to play in & he just wants mine.

It's not like he struggles. He knows how to make workbenches, tools and everything.

I think he's too lazy to get stuff and he knows I already have it :P

And I am really looking forward to Beta. It's a big step and can only mean big things.

Ahhhh... Guys.... My son 'griefed' me :shifty: I got home from work and tried to stop me from entering the room...

I realised he was on the EWB server. He put lava in my tunnel (which I managed to clean up) and I have to replace a lot of tracks.

When I went onto the computer he was by the giant glass statue. Now, he promises he didn't break anything but I thought I'd let you know either way :P

My partially-finished giant glass statue is unharmed, so you don't have to kill him.

Holy cow, that's a pretty texture pack. It's not done--he's still working out biomes in particular--but it still looks neat. Download is here, but you have to patch your copy to get it; no idea if that does anything to your ability to download updates.

I'm on my 3rd or 4th attempt at a singles game... 12 hrs in. So far so good. Though the boy is sleeping.

Went to the top of a near by mountain for a view of my surroundings. Saw lights in the distance :mellow:

Thought, "What the fuck is that"

2m5mfbo.jpg

Holy Shit!!! It wasn't me either :shifty:

Continued playing for a few in-game days and my son said "what's that?"

It's still getting closer and I couldn't find the source of the fire.

I'm guessing it's been burning since I started the world.

6og6cl.jpg

Bush Fire on left... Lights on the right is my "base of operations"

Edited by Rocky Feller

We're now officially into beta. Server-side inventory now works, which I guess means the item deterioration glitch is fixed. :(

Eggs now have a purpose. You can throw them like snowballs. I like it.

Leaf decay is apparently back up.

.. and something else, which is even more rare

What is it? Who knows? The server's down.

Minecraft Beta

I just updated the client and the server to Minecraft Beta 1.0

* Working server-side inventory! Finally! (And as a result of that, a whole pile of bugs and issues got fixed)

* Made SMP servers save chunks way less often in most cases. Chunks don’t resave if they got saved in the last 30 seconds

* Moving too far away from a container, or having it blow up, closes the inventory screen

* Fixed /kill

* Introduced leaf decay again. It acts differently from before

* You can now throw eggs

* On a whim, added super exclusive clan cloaks for Mojang Employees

* .. and something else, which is even more rare

The server will take some time to be updated because our host needs to update his admin mods to the new version. It´s always been like that wen they updated something that involves the server, so don´t worry it will be don in a day or two tops.