Minecraft!

Sousa

The wow factor was more I had just had the idea then saw that in related videos

Also dicking around in the browser version on the site is fun, I can't wait till I get the money to buy the full game.

Edited by Kirkland

That is amazing looking.

While looking around I wanted to come up with something I could build when I get the game that I haven't seen elsewhere. I came across this

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/User:Aper/Cars

My idea?Minecraft car lot.Why? I like car lots

Since we're talkin' textures, here's the one that I use: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=77619 The screenshots are awesome, but it's nothing compared to how it looks in-game. It's also easy to use with the latest version, since you only have to drop the RAR into the texture folder and select it in-game. Don't like it? Take it out and no harm done. :)

Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now. I initially went with a 'you die, you delete' approach, but the problem is that I've experienced the beginning so many times now that it's lost it's lustre. I've started making real buildings now (shitty, shitty houses) but I'm so bad at it that I spend three days making a proper shelter and just delete the world out of disgust. I figure myself imaginative, but I need more of a set challenge and goals. I actually tried the Survival Island custom map that I found by following links a couple of pages back, but I guess I want more of the challenges/goals set in the whole world, rather than limiting myself to one area. I dunno... I like to think the other side is always greener. :/

That was a well thought out post there Sousa. It seemed like you were getting his hopes up then BLAM!!

I've spent my entire afternoon watching the first season of the Yogscast videos.. That shit is absolutely random but oh so entertaining.

Adding an extra dimension the game. About to start season two. Pity I have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning for work <_<

I take back what I said about the other two; this is now my favorite.

I refuse to try it just because of the way the person that posted it types.

EDIT: And after looking over that thread, I'm prettycompletely sure you're making fun of it.

<_<

Edited by KevinStorm

I'll be able to buy the game tomorrow so I went to go register on the Minecraft site and come to find out I already registered, something I have no memory of at all.

I suck at this game. I keep getting killed and losing all my shit. Its totally pissing me off...

so why can't I stop playing?

I suck at this game. I keep getting killed and losing all my shit. Its totally pissing me off...

so why can't I stop playing?

Honestly, enjoy it while you can. Once you realise exactly how to stay safe, the game becomes more like 'peaceful' difficulty without the ability to go out at night. :/