Minecraft!

Sousa

Yea, after the demon murdered me and Plubby in our sleep, these super mobs get a thumbs down.

Demons are part of the Herobrine plugin. They're not bad when you learn to deal with them. Bezerker Skellys are now the toughest mob besides the bosses. They should probably be a bit more rare. You guys would be up shit creek if I had got Rocky to put in The Bloodmoon.

They're super-strong and attack three or four times a second?! How do you "deal with them"?! The ONLY weakness I found is that they descend stairs slowly.

Get in a corner or against a wall and smack them away. I killed two with just iron gear.

They're hard but they're not impossible. Just make sure you go to sleep with your sword in hand and start swinging as soon as you get up. I have chests by the head of my bed so they kinda stand there and look at me most of the time giving me a second to get up rather than them knocking me out of bed. Maybe that helps? They still get first hit in.

Rocky, I'd replace the current mob plugin with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmiHRvfe5o&list=UUCpAH_1wqlBfg5Az8U5N7BQ

Some of the ones in the current one are way OP. This one has the giants and a few other cool ones that aren't insane.

A skeleton with full diamond armour, a diamond sword, and moves faster than normal skeletons?

Fuck all of that.

Just putting it out there, my vote is against any of these custom mob plugins. If I wanted more ridiculous mobs I'd play with mods.

It's a rare spawn and no where near as difficult to kill as you make it seem. Plus it has a chance to drop diamond loot, it shouldn't be really easy. I like more mobs varrity, it's more interesting. I especially like the giants and giant slimes.

Here's a tip about bezerker skeletal though. They may be super fast and super strong but they're also super stupid. They get caught on things easily. Once you figure them out you should be able to take one with little damage.

It's a rare spawn and no where near as difficult to kill as you make it seem. Plus it has a chance to drop diamond loot, it shouldn't be really easy. I like more mobs varrity, it's more interesting. I especially like the giants and giant slimes.

Personally, considering I only have iron armour and weaponry on the server, it makes a bit of a difference. Iron does all of half a heart against diamond, and diamond does one and a half hearts against iron. Assuming it has the same hit-points as normal skeletons - which I doubt, but please tell me if I'm wrong - then that means in the time it takes to kill me I'll have done maybe five or six hearts of damage against it, which is just bullshit.

Also are these the standard giants that were originally programmed into Minecraft but disabled? Or are they custom? Because the original giants have 100 hit points, which is five times as many as any other standard mob and - seeing as the server is on Hard difficulty - have the capability to one-shot people.

Normal mobs are balanced enough without needing to throw all of this into the mix. If you guys want to play with them, go right ahead, but I'd honestly rather not.

The giants have 100 health. They do no more damage than regular zombies though it seems. The bezerker Skellys are basically overworld wither Skellys that drop useful stuff.

He's been taken care of. Lt me know what you lost plubby. I'll replace it next time I'm on.
Regarding your query, Kirkland. I'll try and figure out why that's not working. I might need to set up a permissions file or something.

That's also RCQ's house so I prefer if you didn't raid her stuff. She is in the process of building a new one though so maybe when she's done y'all can go in and destroy it xD
I've removed him from the whitelist and added him to the banned list. he shouldn't be able to get back on :D

• Like 1