Minecraft!

Sousa

i am re-addicted with playing Mine Z... I still find it fun to just run around there with friends.
I currently play on the eu servers as they're quieter and most people I play with also play there.

I've often thought about getting back into survival but I just don;t want to chop wood and mine stone for 3 hrs xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost everything I build falls into the same "brick or wood two story house with a basement" category. Here lately I've been obsessed with connecting everything via tunnels, though.

I decided I was going to build a castle. I made the stone floor for the front and made a wooden path that will be a bridge. I then got side tracked making enchanted weapons to hide in the bridge, and got no further. Bearing in mind, it's highly unlikely that anyone else will ever be in that world, I just got myself a bit carried away because there was a small bunker under the bridge and I decided not to fill it in.

Minecraft in the middle of the night is probably not the best for my sanity.

Ghast are a pain in the ass on PS3. They spoawn so much more and since sound doesn't travel as far they can sneek up on you.

I really need to bother going to the nether, I got too side tracked and built myself a big boat and a lighthouse that has a staircase to bedrock, fun thing is I roughly know where my stronghold is I used an x-ray machine and found some lit up pathways, when I went digging in that direction I ended up under the portal room, shame the damn thing crashed and I forgot to save the map.

I really need to build a house instead of crashing in villages. I can't come up with a plan I like though. I might just convert the stronghold into something livable.

I built a nice little sandstone house in my friend's world, and I bounce back and forth between that and the giant castle he and his girlfriend made.

So I have a 30 slot server that is currently not in use, so if there's enough interest here I could open it up to you guys.
It's currently set up as a MadPack server (which is hard as hell to play for a noob that has little mod experience!!) but I am willing to set it back to vanilla survival.
If we do decide to use it here, Are there any specific plugins you would like added? As I'd probably have it set up as a 1.7.2 server due to there being a bukkit release.

Just state your interest and prefernce as to what kind of server you'd prefer and we can go from there.

Cheers.

Well I haven't played PC since I bought the PS3 version since MC doesn't run well on my new laptop but I'd maybe pop in sometime since MC is still installed.

Speaking of PS3, there is a preview for the first texture pack out.

Km5GgMe.jpg

To be honest I'm more interested in the TU rather than textures, the villigers will actually have a purpose as they are adding in trading.

Talking about villigers I went to a sand village in my world and started to level out the village since everything was on 2-3 levels and some buildings were flooded in sand and while I would take down the odd leveled buildings A villiger would come over then when I finished there would be 6-8 of them surrounding me all staring at me... maybe they didnt like me destroying their buildings or streamling their 8-10 crop farms into 2 mega farms.

I badly want zombie villagers to cure. Right now I'm stuck with using a massive breeder house to get new villagers so I can cart some off to the new villages that need to be populated.

So I've just made the server public to whomever comes along from where ever they may roam.
Pure Vanilla. 1.7.2/1.7.4. Basic Bukkit/Essentials commands should be working (sethome, home, back tp etc)

There will be griefing at some point.. Unavoidable but just play to play the game.

i.p: 198.49.77.102

Have fun.

Popped on. Seems really nice and since my Laptop isn't having issues with MC now it looks like I'll be playing there later. I'll just use PS3 for single player for the time being. I'll be here if I want SMP.