Minecraft!

Sousa

I watched Shopping list. Holy hell that looks fun.

Maaaan,that'd would be fun but I havn't been waking up till like 1 or 2...

I've been needing a reason to change my sleep hours around anyway. 1 sounds good.

I've created Twister for Minecraft!

No, not the Bill Pullman one :shifty:

Created the board as well as a garish barracks. My favorite part is how turns are handled. There are two dispensers attached to levers. One dispenser tells you what block to retrieve, while the other tells you what color wool on the board to place it on. If you're the first to place a block, you get a point. If you die, you wait until the turn is over. If all players die, a new turn is started. First to four points wins.

Playing Sky Den now. It's made to be played with keep inventory on but I don't feel right without a consequence for dying so Captain Sparklez' push-up rule came to mind. Thought about it a bit and my thing is now every time I die in this challenge I have to do a lap at the track the next day. 4 is a mile.