Minecraft!

Sousa

I've have a new Single Player on my Laptop. Found a village, shuffled all the villagers off to a pit, tore down all the houses, evened out land, built a farm, marked where new houses will go and started gathering materials. Soon I'll have all the houses built then I'll surround the village with a wall and then I'll move the villagers back into the new village. Eventual plan is to have steps in the wall from inside the village leading up to a sky base for me.

This is a better system for them than in my last world. My rules in the last world were

1.Good trades get a house to themselves.

2.Ok trades live together in the communal house.

3.Bad trades go to the nether settlement.

Actually now that I think about it, villagers who try to rip me off with really bad trades will go live in the slummy village nearby with no walls to protect them from the zombies.

Just realized I didn't include rebuilding their church in my layout. What a shame.

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered I bought this for the PC years ago and forgot about it, and since I no longer have the xbox version I figured I may as we'll give it a go. My question is what are some good mods to add to the game?

I just remembered I bought this for the PC years ago and forgot about it, and since I no longer have the xbox version I figured I may as we'll give it a go. My question is what are some good mods to add to the game?

Paging Kirkland. Paging Dr. Kirkland.

Most of the good mods you'll want will require some form of Bukkit. I would say to add them and test them one at a time, though, as vanilla MC can be very resource-intensive, and some mods will only exacerbate that.

You don't really need bukkit unless you're running a server. If you're playing single player, there's a bunch of mods you can install. It'll be way easier when they actually implement the modding API. >_>

Have you played Minecraft before? Check out vanilla if you haven't before, it's a wonderful experience your first time around. After that, there's always stuff like Tekkit, Feed the Beast, Moonquest and Voltz.

You don't really need bukkit unless you're running a server. If you're playing single player, there's a bunch of mods you can install. It'll be way easier when they actually implement the modding API. >_>

Have you played Minecraft before? Check out vanilla if you haven't before, it's a wonderful experience your first time around. After that, there's always stuff like Tekkit, Feed the Beast, Moonquest and Voltz.

Ah, poop. Got Bukkit and Tekkit confused. My b. :shifty:

Too Many items, Optifine,Damage indicators,Zan's Minimap,Divine RPG, Tale of Kingdoms. You'll have to use an older version of MC because Forge isn't up to date with the new one. Easier way is to download the Tekkit launcher and use one of the modpacks.

I was given PS3 Minecraft today. Anyone else playing it? Multi could be fun. Not sure how chat works without a keyboard though.

I was given PS3 Minecraft today. Anyone else playing it? Multi could be fun. Not sure how chat works without a keyboard though.

I got it the other day, I tried to avoid it on PC knowing I would lose too much time playing it and said back then "I'd get it when its on PS3", that was when it was 360 exclusive, then they go and put it on PS3 and I felt abliged to grab it.

Feel free to add me though, I'm TheWho1987 since some cunt took my usual name. Just gimme a shout who you are since I'm not a fan of adding people randomly, use to do it back in the day then had to spend about 3-4 days cleaning up.

World size limit is kinda bullshit. If I'm able to have multiple saves I should be able to have multiple chunks in a world. It should just ask if you're sure you want to load another when you hit a border.

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing on my PS3. I explored the whole overworld and found a lot of villages. My plan was to build walls around each and make them their own cites. Each different from the last. I found this really cool one out in the water. I swam over and it was two buildings, a well and two villagers. I connected their houses with a path and started building other houses out over the water. My hope was that they'd breed(Can they do that in PS3 yet? I know I can't cure zombies yet) and fill out this cool village but one night while I was working I noticed I didn't see them when I went in the Blacksmith's house to use the chest. I figured they were in the next house so I look and they weren't there. Checked all the paths that were empty,looked in the water and they weren't swimming around. It's like they straight up disappeared. Now the cool ocean village sits empty till the devs implement Zombie villagers.

My luck with finding villages on the PS3 tended to have them spawing half on land and half on water or across an open ravine. I believe it is possible to breed villigers in the console version saw something about it being added to 360.

I started work on some stuff in my game the other day, I started doing the usual stuff and then scouted out my map and near where I have my starting camp I have a nice little cove which I'm planning on turning it into a small port, its situated in the corner of the map so gives the impression of the opean sea beyond, just had one small island in my way I turned it into a sort of dry dock and stared building my main galleon there, there is also a nice island near the corner of the map where I'm going to try and put a lighthouse on, and underneath I know of a big ravine and when I fell down a hole in the sea saw a bit of a abandoned mineshaft so might have to incorporate that in some way.

• Like 1