Minecraft!

Sousa

I watched that Creeper Soccer video. It was almost as terrible as that first video Ruki posted. The first ten minutes was them just walking around screaming.

I was playing Hunger Games last night and in the first five minutes I got Diamond Boots and legs and Iron chest. I thought I was good with a stone swrod and that armor. Ran ino a guy in full iron with an iron sword being chased by a guy with a stone sword. Let them duke it out, I then jumped on Iron guy and he still managed to kill me with that sword.

For those that might have seen Achievement Hunter's Indoor Pool video, I ended up doing a test yesterday. Turns out, you can do the exact same thing with lava and the signs don't (seem to) catch fire.

For those that might have seen Achievement Hunter's Indoor Pool video, I ended up doing a test yesterday. Turns out, you can do the exact same thing with lava and the signs don't (seem to) catch fire.

Similarly, lava will not burn an already-placed bed in the 360 version. Can stand on it and be safe, even sleep on it.

Don't ask how I know this. Just know that anyone who tries to mess with my house will be dealt with in a...heated...manner.

I know not to screw with anyone first in Minecraft. I wait for people to do shit to me before I strike :P

Which is exactly what happened on a server a friend has going. Logged in one day to see one of them not only set up a dispenser with water buckets and the solar panel (which failed to work) on my roof, but placed water in some patches in my ceiling above my wheat field in my basement.

Thinking of surrounding his house with sand and water pockets in various spots, and/or placing dispensers in his house to let out tons of sand blocks similar to Slice of Hell that AH did.