Minecraft!

Sousa

Be on in a few. Have to update my MC. Downgraded for Sky Den.

I enjoyed it for the most part. I think it'd be more fun if we were all on skype joking around and such.

As expected, Kirkland won. I wasn't far behind (I only needed two more items....AND I COULDN'T FUCKING FIND DIAMOND).

Seriously, where is diamond?!

I think I speak for both TEOL and myself that Shopping List is the worst.

I don't know why you guys keep drawing inspiration from those AH guys when it's already been established that it is terrible and they have terrible ideas.

I think I speak for both TEOL and myself that Shopping List is the worst.

I don't know why you guys keep drawing inspiration from those AH guys when it's already been established that it is terrible and they have terrible ideas.

Well, I enjoy it Ellis. -_-

It was fun but I imagine it would be better with a full list,Skype and more people.

Oh and less lag <_<

It was fun but I imagine it would be better with a full list,Skype and more people.

Oh and less lag <_<

Yeah, lag is the main culprit on this shindig. As far as AH ideas go, I think they're fun ideas that get associated with all the Achievement Hunter yelling/juvenile behavior.

I'll work out the kinks on a better server (my home desktop was the server, for the record) and set up another go. As you guys probably saw, Capture The Tower, Twister, Connect Four and several other games are ready to roll. Once I figure out how to get everyone a better connection, we'll go PC again.

Indeed. The two gripes aside from lag were effectively this:

TEOL: "Shopping List is borrrrrring." Which, hey, can't fault a guy's opinion. Just wasn't his thing.

Ruki/Ellis: "I'M INSANELY LOST AND THESE MAPS DON'T HELP! HAYLP!" Which the more confined map of the 360 version would fix. For those unaware, one map in the 360 MC shows the entire world, whereas the PC MC just stretches damn near into Oblivion.

I'll be out of commission most of this week with band gigs, album recording, and website building, but hopefully we can set something else up (DESPERATELY want to have a game of Minecraft Twister, partially because it looks so fun and partially because it was my own idea :shifty: )

I just opend this up in the first time since forever. New client, snapshots downloading on their own, awesome!

Created a new world, immediately spawned in the middle of jungle mountains and waterholes. I forgot how much i loved to just go and explore in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

New launcher is a piece of shit that makes it a pain in the ass to install mods.

• Like 1