Minecraft!

Sousa

I hardly noticed those bugs. The only thing I've noticed that's ticked me off is animals climbing fences and sheep suffocating in blocks.

Nope - they're identical (well, after patches and updates). The disc version was just to get more exposure and likely to make some parents/people more secure in the idea of buying the game.

Thanks I went ahead and downloaded the game... Not sure if I like the interface compared to the PC's, but that's probably because I've been playing PC Minecraft for awhile before playing the 360 version. Been having fun in creative, planning on trying to replicate some Let's Plays from AH for my friends to do.

So MC BR is a thing elsewhere

http://bapcraft.com/index.php?threads/battle-royale-guide.488/

How many of us have ps3? With the limited map a PVP game like BR could work great.

PvP is shit.

Nah, PVP is fun as can be.

PvP is shit.

Agreed, but I would be all about building the map and watching the chaos unfold.

PSN name is Shortradamous.

I'll add you later if I haven't already. I know I've added Thewho already. I got an all snow biome map to use.

• Like 1

The only ideas I have for it so far is the "school" building we used in BR would be replaced by a big stone building. The dispensers for random start items would be right outside in the snow in a fenced in area under a tent. There would be a few tents set up around this start area to make it look like military are camping there, monitoring the event. Along with that I want somewhere on the map to be a place that you can only get into if you get lucky and find two leavers to open two doors. It leads down to a lab area where a wrecked UFO is held and the UFO contains some higher tier loot. I guess a residental area would be somewhere as well as barracks somewhere. Nothing else planned though.

I think it would be fun to do some battle royale stuff on minecraft, you can even do it on PC by just building the map on an island, or by building an arena. I always loved reading the battle royal diaries in the cube, why can't we do one in minecraft?

I think it would be fun to do some battle royale stuff on minecraft, you can even do it on PC by just building the map on an island, or by building an arena. I always loved reading the battle royal diaries in the cube, why can't we do one in minecraft?

We did them on PC. I was death incarnate until TKz put an arrow in my face.

• 2 weeks later...

So does anyone have a server for PC going or anything? I know there used to be an EWB one, but I logged into it one day many months ago and it was taken over by someone else or something.

Edited by Vitamin E

• 2 weeks later...

So does anyone have a server for PC going or anything? I know there used to be an EWB one, but I logged into it one day many months ago and it was taken over by someone else or something.

Yuh I had one going for a while but I forgot about it as I didn't use it and it kind of went byebyes :/

I am definitely keen on getting a Minecraft Realm though, now that they're available worldwide.

It will obviously be pure vanilla. 1.7.9 (as it needs to have latest updates)

If people are interested, I could set one up for here and a few other people I know who may be interested. Although have it specifically for one group is easier.