Minecraft!

Sousa

God I'm pumped. Hurry the fuck up Sony, I've been waiting for this for quite a while!

I'd be surprised if it took more than a couple days based on the last updates and when they were submitted to Sony. The last one took a bit because it didn't pass the first time they submitted it though.

Also, what will I be missing out on if I don't restart my world? Horse armor, Witch Huts and Name Tags? I'm not planning on restarting anytime soon. I love how much I've changed my world.

Edited by Kirkland

I've been thinking about starting a side survival island but my main word ain't going anywhere.

Oh and 4J needs to fix the lack of a screenshot feature for PS. X-Box has it and PS3 is perfectly capable of taking them if the game allows it.

I've been thinking about starting a side survival island but my main word ain't going anywhere.

I went for the first one that I found that works, which was mjolnir

If you give it a go, if you staircase west from the spawn island you hit a ravine, and as it customary with maps I start I was able to find the strong hold within a couple of days without ender eyes, havent found the end portal though.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

The longer I stay in an area, the more difficult the monsters? Why would I want that when the world is finite? That means that eventually, there will just be diamond-played Ender Dragons that shoot other Ender Dragons out of their mouths. Nothing but Ender-spewing-Ender Dragons Trogdor-ing the countryside.

• Like 2

Guys I had a sweet mine condo in a mountain. Went 'sploring, found a cave, exploited the everloving poo out of it, wasn't paying attention AHAHAHA LAVA PIT FALL DIE DELETE WORLD START OVER.

Gonna try again and hope to keep my streak of initial spawns being near cool stuff going...

The longer I stay in an area, the more difficult the monsters? Why would I want that when the world is finite? That means that eventually, there will just be diamond-played Ender Dragons that shoot other Ender Dragons out of their mouths. Nothing but Ender-spewing-Ender Dragons Trogdor-ing the countryside.

If you move out of an area it resets I think. So you can just leave and come back. I think that feature was to replace Zombie sieges that didn't work the first time they tried. It's really just meant to make village protecting a whole lot harder.

Not sure on the console side but I remember watching one of the mindcrackers doing a skeleton grinder and the longer he idled near it the higher the quality of mob drops that occured, early on it would just be the typical iron weapons and armour then after time the chances of diamond equipment and items with enchantments increased.

Damn it Sony NA, why you gotta take so long? I want my hoppers and colored clay.

Edited by Kirkland

Ok, this is getting stupid. There is no reason the gap between Sony EU and Sony NA releasing the update should be more than a goddamn day.

Ok, this is getting stupid. There is no reason the gap between Sony EU and Sony NA releasing the update should be more than a goddamn day.

Deep breath, amigo. My best guess is that it's rolling out as part of this week's store update later tonight, but there are several possibilities why it make be taking some time for us yankadoodles to get more Minecraft goodness.

• Like 1

My laptop doesn't play it well, I can't use my controller and I don't have my established world I've been playing on for months so PC isn't an option.