Minecraft!

Sousa

Zombies in Minecraft are weird. Steve/Alex is the only human yet there are plenty of human zombies spawning.

Also it's disappointing that Giants never got properly added into the game even as a boss. I wonder if I can use commands to summon one in this version.

• 2 weeks later...

Phantoms are the only addition to Minecraft I genuinely hate.  They're so annoying and make night play no fun.

Goddamn it. Power went out and fucked up my save. I have a backup from when I converted to Bedrock but that means everything I've done since then is gone. I think I might be done with Minecraft again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/09/2018 at 20:12, Rocky said:

Any interest in a member server? I have a realms server not being used atm so wondered if anyone wanted to play. 

I can set up a new world etc. With it being a Realm it is pure vanilla and also updated automatically. Clientside mods should work fine if the correct version is used. 

The server is only usable for java versions of the game, so no console/win10 cross-over available. 

I would 100% be interested in something like this. I currently have a realms server that is basically only played on by me and 1 other friend

A few guys from the guild Pieces were playing this the other day and it made me download it again. I bought it months ago and never really played it. It's one of those games that you can lose hours too if you're not careful/

So far all I've done is download skins, and then I messed around in creative mode and built myself a little stone house/fortress. I built it around a lava pit that I've got fenced off. Got a table with some cake on it and chairs next to it, a bookshelf in one corner, my bed in another corner, and a furnace/crafting table off in another corner. I spent about 20 minutes just flying around the map and wound up finding stuff I'd never seen before, like the bamboo forests, and pandas, and bats, and you can actually see the fish in the water now!

13 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I bought the Java Edition last week, so I'd be for a Realms server as well. Though, Rocky's post is from 2018...

So what you're saying is I shouldn't respond to posts while drunk? Well that's no fun

But if people are actually interested, I do legitimately have a Realms server that isn't currently being used too much

29 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Is Minecraft in Java or Minecraft for Windows 10 better? Is there any real differences or is it just weird little things that nobody that plays casually would understand or care about? 

Minor enough differences between the Java and Bedrock editions. 

• Thanks 1

So I just started playing again after a long pause.  As I'm building my starting cave, I get a wandering trader.  I kill him and took his two llamas.  What can I do with these?

4 hours ago, Lint said:

So I just started playing again after a long pause.  As I'm building my starting cave, I get a wandering trader.  I kill him and took his two llamas.  What can I do with these?

Start a caravan. You are the trader now 😏

If you're interested in playing with mods at all (Sky Factory etc.) you can't use Bedrock for that, iirc. Have to have Java. Or at least that's what I'm told.

Yeah, IIRC crossplay is the entire reason Bedrock is a thing. 

I need some ideas for the market city.

I have stores for

Mapping

Potions  

Fish

Stone cutting

But I have more space. I have a library outside as it's own thing as well as one in another city already. I can throw a bookshop in here if I want but maybe I can do something else.

I have a stock of mob heads I spawned in for a shop in a town I never built. I guess I can do like a hunting shop? Stick a Fletcher villager in there to run it.

I want a way to pay for command blocks too to use as teleportation so I guess I can set up a kinda tech shop with those and Redstone bits.

5NonM7us8S8V.png

Got this "little" island fully enclosed in a wall, want to try to expand the little town you see in the background.  Just need to figure out a way to light this thing to keep hostile mobs from spawning in it