Minecraft!

Sousa

I have it downloading, seems like it would be some mindless fun and I'm interested when they try to broaden the scope of the game with stuff like this or the Telltale game.

15 hours ago, Lint said:

5NonM7us8S8V.png

Got this "little" island fully enclosed in a wall, want to try to expand the little town you see in the background.  Just need to figure out a way to light this thing to keep hostile mobs from spawning in it

You could do it the way I do but it's a pain if you're not set up to farm the materials.

Replace every  4th block of dirt with a lit jack o lantern then place green carpet over the land to hide it all and make it look natural.

On 26/05/2020 at 17:28, =BK= said:

You could do it the way I do but it's a pain if you're not set up to farm the materials.

Replace every  4th block of dirt with a lit jack o lantern then place green carpet over the land to hide it all and make it look natural.

Yea...that will take way too long.  Might just enclose the village in a fence and make sure my farm land/animal ranch is well lit. 

Got lucky in that, in addition to the seeds I got clearing some space, a house in the village also had some pumpkin and potatoes in it, plus there is a jungle not too far away that I found melons in, so a good food variety. 

Also the 'island' started with sheep, pigs, mules and chickens on it.  You can see in the screen shot there are llama close by, and a little over a days walk away I found horses and cows. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

IMG_20201223_092902.jpg

Fuckin pigs clog up my inventory every trip outside my Nether compound. This is after I combined a bunch of near dead ones. It's just as bad with stone swords from  Wither Skellies. I need to take a load of em to my mob grinders to use up.

@=BK=, maybe you can help me. My youngest daughter keeps talking about this “newer” Minecraft mod that allows you to get superpowers...and that’s about all I know about it. She watches some people play it on YouTube, but since you seem to be our resident Minecraft person, I figured I’d see if you knew of any mod like that.

Not really because I don't play PC Minecraft anymore, just console so mods aren't in my view. I went to looking though and the only thing recent I can find isn't even a mod, it's a server plugin.

3 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

@=BK=, maybe you can help me. My youngest daughter keeps talking about this “newer” Minecraft mod that allows you to get superpowers...and that’s about all I know about it. She watches some people play it on YouTube, but since you seem to be our resident Minecraft person, I figured I’d see if you knew of any mod like that.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heading past my old home to the Mushroom island to finish working on it's renovation and I find some Zombie horses that just walked up out of the sea onto the property.

Also farming giant mushroom stem blocks might be the single most tedious thing I've ever done in this game. Or any game. Maybe even life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else think that they introduced the new Nether biomes to get away from the idea that the Nether is Hell? 

• Like 1