EWR 2010 Stats Update: October

Hey i'm having trouble once again. So I had to delete ewr 4.2 off my computer because it was jacked up. So then I re-downloaded it with the september/october updates, extracted them put the updates into the folder and for some reason my game isn't updated. Can anyone help me out?

Make sure you're only putting the .dat files into the DATA folder and nothing else.

turn jeff jarrett heel

team 3d's is retiring after one last match with mcmg so get ready to turn them into non workers

turn eric bishop heel

turn hulk hogan heel

turn jeff hardy heel

i guess hit non worker for kurt angle to since he said he was gonna retire if he didn't win the belt?

turn jeff jarrett heel

team 3d's is retiring after one last match with mcmg so get ready to turn them into non workers

turn eric bishop heel

turn hulk hogan heel

turn jeff hardy heel

i guess hit non worker for kurt angle to since he said he was gonna retire if he didn't win the belt?

1 - some people might say "Spoilers"... But i think it was agreed this thread doesn't need them. Tend to be a good idea as it keeps people happy (but gets annoying to keep doing).

2 - Don't change Angle until after iMPACT! as the preview asks "will he keep his promise to retire or will he seek revenge" (or something like that)

But still, I think that Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett and Hardy need to turn heel, mayber chabge both Hogan and Bischoff's gimmicks to "Evil Boss", Jarrett's to.... well, I don't really know what to, but Hardy's gimmick should probably be "Evil"(depends on iMPACT!), but add these 4 to a stable with Abyss called "THEY", with maybe Hogan/Abyss as a leader(??)

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but you need to change Rhino, Stevie Richards, Raven, Brian Kendrick, Mr. Anderson, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley to faces and also change their gimmicks, i'm not to sure about which gimmicks to assign them. Maybe add Eric Young as a Tweener or Face.

Edited by stчlєs.™

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but you need to change Rhino, Stevie Richards, Raven, Brian Kendrick, Mr. Anderson, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley to faces and also change their gimmicks, i'm not to sure about which gimmicks to assign them. Maybe add Eric Young as a Tweener or Face.

Rhino should be manbeast or extremist.

Stevie Richards should be extremist.

Raven should be tweener with loner as his gimmick.

Brian Kendrick should be face, not sure on the gimmick.

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin should be highlight reels. I don't think the Guns have an official gimmick.

I'd put Robbie G(Rob Eckos) as an obnoxious opener/lower midcard heel. Cookier(Becky Bayless) could be obnoxious, seductress or a slut as if any of you know the Jersey Shore, the girls are sluts on the show.

other notes:

Make Tara a tweener? Madison bitched her out after she won the Knockouts Title last night.

Also Jeff Hardy is the TNA Champion.

I'd say Eric should be a tweener at least for now.

I also second the spoiler tags because I rather be safe than be called a "dickhead" for posting a spoiler. That way if someone did not watch the ppv yet, you didn't give it away unless they put the effort into it. I know it isn't needed but it's curiosity.

Eidgan's post and mine, with possible spoilers

But still, I think that Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett and Hardy need to turn heel, mayber chabge both Hogan and Bischoff's gimmicks to "Evil Boss", Jarrett's to.... well, I don't really know what to, but Hardy's gimmick should probably be "Evil"(depends on iMPACT!), but add these 4 to a stable with Abyss called "THEY", with maybe Hogan/Abyss as a leader(??)

My takes:

Jeff Hardy could work as Chosen One for now.

Jeff Jarrett for now is an Old School heel.

Hogan or Bischoff should be the leader of "They"

Edited by The Phenomenal Red