Black Ops

The Hardline Pro change is a bit shit. How does it hurt anyone? It's not like killstreak kills count towards killstreaks any more. :/

It does kinda, if you turn your head sideways enough. In MW2 your 5-kill streak would help you build to 7. In this one, your 5-kill streak IS your 7 kill streak :D

• 2 weeks later...

The fuck is wrong with the invite system on PS3? In the last week, I'm getting random PM's from people on my list inviting me to play, despite the fact that I own the 360 version, not PS3. Also, I really should press on with this - I've only played just over an hour of single player since I got it on release.

• 2 weeks later...

Im liking the prestige on this game. It's only taken me a few hours to pretty much get a couple of my favourite guns (Ak74u & FAMAS) and perks I want. Ive saved quite a bit of money this time, since im only buying the stuff I use, rather than buying everything to try it out.

Much better than the prestige in MW2, which I regretted doing since I lost interest after it was taken so long to get a half desant gun and was still a long way of from unlocking my claymores.

Oh and I saw a person with a coloured clan tag in the lobby today. Either the guys cheating or has a whole load of time on his hands to already be at Prestige 13.

Im liking the prestige on this game. It's only taken me a few hours to pretty much get a couple of my favourite guns (Ak74u & FAMAS) and perks I want. Ive saved quite a bit of money this time, since im only buying the stuff I use, rather than buying everything to try it out.

Much better than the prestige in MW2, which I regretted doing since I lost interest after it was taken so long to get a half desant gun and was still a long way of from unlocking my claymores.

Oh and I saw a person with a coloured clan tag in the lobby today. Either the guys cheating or has a whole load of time on his hands to already be at Prestige 13.

I was seeing people with coloured clan tags about two weeks after the games release. Yeah.

Also, to make this post not pointless, apparently the First Strike map pack will be out Feb 1st for 360.

So I was playing Team Deathmatch, doing a contract for earning 6 SAM Turrent killstreaks. On Summit, I set one up, and as I spawn I started running. Next thing I know there's an explosion and it said mistakes were made. My suspicions proved true when I went to the game clip, and the SAM Turrent shot me while it was trying to shoot down a spy plane or something.

Pretty hilarious. So 3 games later, I'm in Nuketown, doing the challenge still, and set up another SAM turrent. I have just ran a little bit and AGAIN it tells me mistakes were made. If you want to check them out, click here and here.