SDM's Next Game

So, with Temporal Mafia over (endgame coming soon!) and Supermodel Island probably getting an endgame sometime before Christmas, I am starting to think of my next game. However, unlike with both my other two games where one concept I had surpassed all others in terms of interest to me, I now have several things I want to try and several themes that I want to run games.

I can't choose. It would be like forcing me to pick my favourite child and then drowning the others. That would make me sad. :(

But I figured out a way to be happy! :)

I will let you pick which child I save, and then when the others drown, I will blame God for not saving them. :) :) :) Then everyone wins! Except the dead children. But fuck them. :angry:

So, this is what I am going to do:

Run a quick, open set up TradMafia in this thread. I'd do it on MSN but I'm never on MSN and, as seen with X-Box Live, no one adds SDM cuz I am unloved. So. I am doing it here! If you want to pick my next game, then sign up. If you're indifferent, then it's cool. I'll be running a trad game with an open set up, and I want no more than 12. I can run it with 8 or 10 or whatever, but more than 12 will take too long. Also, no randoms.

Once the game is over, winning side votes for their MVP.

MVP picks the game.

If the winning side can't pick an MVP, then they can all vote on the set up.

If that doesn't work either I will hate you all.

So yeah, This is my plan. RW can of course at any time step in with his Moderator Boots Of Rage and put a stop to it, in which case Random.org will determine my next theme.

If you're curious about the games I'm thinking of, here is a list:

Fallout 2 Mafia

A game based on Fallout 2, and a sequel to Fallout 1 Mafia.

The Streak Mafia

A game based around the concept of starting with an outted don and seeing he can still win.

The Mansion

Sort of a sequel to The Thing mafia, in that the set up will be similar, with a cult (no mafia) and a PGO, and an open set up. I have more planned for the game depending on the size, but it would be traditional of sorts.

Firesale Mafia

A reboot/remake of my old Firesale Mafia game, which was a clusterfuck of lulz. I would mix things up from the old set up, of course.

Vancouver

A game set up based on the crazy folks around ze city of Vancouver. I drafted some hillarious concepts for mafias and roles the other day on ze train, and I think this has potential for laughs.

Wildcard

If you win and you think all of my choices suck, feel free to give me a theme and I will design a game around it. My Little Pony Mafia, anyone?

Also, I think a 7 or 9 person game would be the right size to not interfere with the waiting list. We can get the game done in a few days and it'd really just be a fun distraction, rather than a full game.

EDIT: And if you won't pick Wildcard and give SDM something interesting to work with, you don't deserve to win :shifty:

Edited by -A-

Anything is on the table. -_-

Just remember how long it takes me to update games with themes that I like. :P

1. -A-

2. DFF/WFS

3. Pesci

4. Molly

5. The Evil Overlord

6. pizzamonkey

We'll play 7 players then. Next sign up is the lucky one!

I'll play if you'll have me.

Whoever wins better make him do BSG Mafia.

That's NINETY-NINE PLAYER BSG Mafia :P