SDM's Next Game

More importantly, why do so many people seem intent to play dethy without using the cop abilities?

The sun rises in the asylum to reveal that blood has been spilled in the night. The group finds the dead body of -A- He was town.

It is now day two.

2. DFF/WFS

3. Pesci

4. Molly

5. The Evil Overlord

6. pizzamonkey

7. Ace

8. Split Second

9. Plubby

With 8 alive, 4 to lynch.

I think we're gonna have to talk this through at length.

If we reveal now then at least we have some results on the table.

However, Mafia will be given a much better idea for who to target.

If we wait to reveal, then we are more likely to be calibrated, but there's the chance that Mafia hit some of the players with the more useful results, without those results being aired.

There's other scenarios.

Vig is roleblocked.

Vig's target is protected.

Vig and Mafia both target -A-.

Mafia's target is protected.

I'm not more likely to be a vig than I am anything else yet. I could be any sort of investigator, or the verifier, or the protector who got roleblocked. In ANY scenario I get no results when I target -A-, because he's dead.

Should we start revealing abilities now? Or wait another night so that the investigators can work things out.

I'd like to hear more people's opinion on this.

There hasn't really been any sort of discussion, and players not active in here are still active elsewhere, so I'll impose another 24 hour deadline. If discussion picks up the deadline could move, but if not, it will be another no lynch.

If I read Molly correctly, Vig was presumed because if Pesci was scum, he wouldn't admit to targeting A and thus implying that he MIGHT be the vig. I don't think that any of the "Pesci is an investigator who happened to target the person who died" possibilities occured to Molly.

This kinda leaves us nowhere. :(

Also, since I've now been asked by several people; if you did not get a PM, you were not meant to get a PM.

Those of you who were meant to get a PM know who you are, as you got a PM.

If you didn't get a PM, don't worry; be happy.

Everything will be okay. Just take a sip of this here and everything will feel better.