SDM's Next Game

Current Vote Count:

TEOL: 1 (Plubby)

Plubby: 2 (Pizzamonkey, Pesci)

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch.

I targeted Pesci last night and got nothing. Again.

I'm beyond throughly confused now. How is it I can be not have a result from Night One or from last night, unless I was blocked both nights?

Split, I'd say your the vig, but I can't honestly say why TEOL didn't die, if Plubby is implying what I think he's implying.

Okay, reading back. I'm so confused.

I haven't recieved a result back in the last three nights. So, from that, I deduct I'm either the vig or the protector.

On night one, I targetted -A-. And he died.

On night two, I targetted Pizza. No PM from SDM.

Last night, I targetted TEOL. There was no kill.

The only way I can't see a kill going through, is if the protector got the right target.

Molly claimed she hadn't got a result back either. Maybe she was the vig? And I'm the protector.

But that doesn't explain why -A- died on night one. My final theory is I was roleblocked. But that doesn't corelate with Ace's claim he investigated Plubby and got nothing.

So, I'm stumped.

You're the doc, you were blocked, Ace is scum. Vote for Plubby.

Last time I went balls out when something was obvious, it didn't go so well for me Pesci. :P

Pesci's got to be right, I don't see how it could be set up any other way. Combine that with Plubby trying to rush lynch me and there's only one way this can go.

Vote: Plubby

Okay, reading back. I'm so confused.

I haven't recieved a result back in the last three nights. So, from that, I deduct I'm either the vig or the protector.

On night one, I targetted -A-. And he died.

On night two, I targetted Pizza. No PM from SDM.

Last night, I targetted TEOL. There was no kill.

The only way I can't see a kill going through, is if the protector got the right target.

Molly claimed she hadn't got a result back either. Maybe she was the vig? And I'm the protector.

But that doesn't explain why -A- died on night one. My final theory is I was roleblocked. But that doesn't corelate with Ace's claim he investigated Plubby and got nothing.

So, I'm stumped.

The correct answer was analyst. You were the analyst Split.

The town quickly surround Plubby and subdue him, wrapping a noose around his neck before throwing him over the ledge. When they analyze his body, however, they notice it strange not so much that he is town, but moreso that there are members of their township missing.

In short order, they realize why.

Split Second runs to the door, slamming his hands on the glass. But asylum windows do not break.

Ace attempts to run to the roof, but asylum doors lock before one can simply take a stroll outside.

Pesci knows better. He simply stands and stares, all the anger and the rage burning as much as the flames that consume his body.

Outside the burning asylum, TheEvilOverlord and Pizzamonkey share a satisfied nod.

TheEvilOverlord and Pizzamonkey have won.

TEOL and Pizza can now converse amongst one another about the theme of my next game.

Also, I now have a new plan for playing as scum: keep Pesci alive as long as possible, because with the slightest lick of the balls he'll pretty much do whatever you want. :D