SDM's Next Game

Yes I lied. I lied because I knew we would eventually get to the compare results stage and when I said I had none, you would likely lynch me. I actually targeted TEOL first night and got no result. Last night I targeted Pesci and got no result. I am pretty damn sure I must be the doctor.

Current Vote Count:

Molly: 3 (Pesci, TEOL, Split Second)

With 7 alive, 4 to lynch.

The town circled Molly, quickly subduing her. They wrapped a noose around her neck, and threw her from a balcony, causing the noose to snap her neck. They drop her body to the ground, and quickly realize that Molly was town aligned.

It is now night three. Night actions are due 11:59 PM, PST 12/03/10.

The sun rises in the asylum. The patients and staff alike are pleased to find that no one has died in the night.

It is now day four.

3. Pesci

5. The Evil Overlord

6. pizzamonkey

7. Ace

8. Split Second

9. Plubby

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch.

Okay, reading back. I'm so confused.

I haven't recieved a result back in the last three nights. So, from that, I deduct I'm either the vig or the protector.

On night one, I targetted -A-. And he died.

On night two, I targetted Pizza. No PM from SDM.

Last night, I targetted TEOL. There was no kill.

The only way I can't see a kill going through, is if the protector got the right target.

Molly claimed she hadn't got a result back either. Maybe she was the vig? And I'm the protector.

But that doesn't explain why -A- died on night one. My final theory is I was roleblocked. But that doesn't corelate with Ace's claim he investigated Plubby and got nothing.

So, I'm stumped.