SDM's Next Game

If I read Molly correctly, Vig was presumed because if Pesci was scum, he wouldn't admit to targeting A and thus implying that he MIGHT be the vig. I don't think that any of the "Pesci is an investigator who happened to target the person who died" possibilities occured to Molly.

This kinda leaves us nowhere. :(

Pez hit the nail on the head. Im sorry for not answering directly but i have been afk(explained elsewhere). I am going to try to contribute more next phase though.

I slept through the deadline (and, according to my PMBox, so did most of you), so I will extend the deadline to midnight, PST, tonight. Night actions not in by then will be forfeit.

The sun rises in the asylum to reveal that blood has been spilled in the night. The group finds the dead body of DFF. He was town.

It is now day three.

3. Pesci

4. Molly

5. The Evil Overlord

6. pizzamonkey

7. Ace

8. Split Second

9. Plubby

With 7 alive, 4 to lynch.

You'd sacrifice me to find out about your ability? That's real courage. You are so proud of yourself, Pesci :P Sooo proud.

I'm quite confident i've sussed out my ability, and you would waste a lynch. Trying something might be better than a no lynch at this stage.

There are 2 scum. 1 is a Mafia Don. He directs the kills. The other is a roleblocker, and can block any town actions. If the don dies, the roleblocker becomes the don, losing his ability to roleblock but gaining the ability to kill.

There are thus seven town. The town has the following roles:

A cop, who detects player alignment.

A naive cop, who will always return a town result no matter what.

A paranoid cop, who will always return a scum result no matter what.

An insane cop, who will always return the opposite of the players actual alignment.

An analyst, who is able to verify the sanity of any town cops if they are targeted.

A doctor, able to target one person each night (other than themselves) and protect them from a night kill.

A vigilante, who will kill a player they target at night.

What's going on is that one of them is lying.

The only scenario in which both of them could get nothing night one and then something night two is that at least one of them targeted -A- night one. But they say they didn't target -A-. Thus it's impossible.

What's going on is that one of them is lying.

The only scenario in which both of them could get nothing night one and then something night two is that at least one of them targeted -A- night one. But they say they didn't target -A-. Thus it's impossible.

Yeah, that's the only logical scenario. In which case, Vote: Molly.

The way she was talking yesterday about the vig kill really seemed to suggest that she knew something about the reason why there was only one kill that the rest of us didn't, which was suspect enough. The fact that she only said she got nothing on night one after Ace did also suggests to me that she saw Ace say it, figured it would be a harmless lie, and didn't realise that it would stand out as suspect.