SDM's Next Game

:)

Honestly, I think you should just give the MVP spot to pizza. I kept getting distracted from the game by other things and in our PM convo he was always keeping me on task and making insights about the set up that I hadn't picked up on.

1. -A-: Insane Cop

2. DFF/WFS: Paranoid Cop

3. Pesci: Cop

4. Molly: Vigilante

5. The Evil Overlord: Mafia Blocker

6. pizzamonkey: Mafia Don

7. Ace: Naive Cop

8. Split Second: Analyst

9. Plubby: Doctor

That was your roll.

Night One:

Mafia kills -A-.

-Pesci's investigation fails.

-Split's analysis fails.

-A's investigation fails.

Plubby protects TEOL.

-Molly's kill on TEOL fails.

TEOL blocks Ace.

-Ace's investigation of Plubby fails.

DFF investigates TEOL; paranoid, scum result.

Night Two:

Pizzamonkey kills DFF.

-DFF's investigation fails.

TEOL blocks Molly.

-Molly's kill fails.

Split Second analyzes Pizza; no result.

Ace investigates Molly; town result.

Pesci investigates Plubby; town result.

Night Three:

Plubby doctors Pesci.

-Pizza's kill on Pesci fails.

Pesci investigates Ace; town result.

Overlord blocks Ace.

-Ace's investigation of Pesci fails.

Split Second analyzes TEOL; no result.

SDM, I went along so easily with everything because I wanted this game over. People were taking it too seriously for what it was - a quick game to get the theme of your game sorted. I was trying to bandwagon people every day. I didn't care who won.

But let's be objective about this. Ace was scummy as fuck and Split was an obvious townie. The big error was not taking the verifier into account, because I assumed he'd hit a living townie at some point and be able to tell he was the verifier.

Bwahahaha, Plubby protected me from the vig :lol:

I had a hunch Ace was naive, but pizza correctly figured we couldn't take the chance that he looked into one of us and turned out to be sane.

Why did half the stuff fail? Investigations, kills and such? And why Molly lied is beyond me.

Based on SDM's griping, I'd guess they didn't get sent.

And because she's an idiot, apparently.

I put a lot of faith in you because I figured if anyone could make sense of the limited information, it would be you. But obviously if you aren't putting effort in, that's different.

Also, I don't know how can you say a game featuring two no lynches that everyone was taking things too seriously. -_-

And as for your last PM, SDM. The only way Split would have KNEW that TEOL shouldn't be lynched was if he was the verifier and knew TEOL was a townie cop. Obviously that changed when he said he didn't know at all.

Indeed. I sent Split a PM at the same time wanting his logic, but it turns out his logic was "I believe what Molly said".

Everyone seems to have sent in an action, all the fails are explained as either targeting a dead guy, being dead, or being blocked.

Plubby missed his action the second night, but you guys blocked Molly which negated the second kill.