Running Man Mafia Signup

This Mafia will be based on the classic Ah-nold movie "The Running Man." While discussion will be along the same lines of more traditional mafias, there are a few change ups.

You are all playing contestants in a game show, except for the few playing the convicts fighting to stay alive in a game where freedom is the prize. One will be chosen to start for the town. This person is the Stalker, and ONLY HE may vote. If he votes incorrectly, he dies, and makes the next person the Stalker of Running Men. This means the stalker is both King and King Maker in one.

Theres no Night Phase, only a pause after the vote for confirmation from me as to being town or not. There is no abilities other than a way mafia can line up kills. (Hence the pause after vote to see if mafia gets additional kills or not.)

Since there are no abilities and the only power one will have is to persuade the Stalker at the time to vote in certain ways, it will be a very talk intensive game. I would encourage only those that find joy in the hunt to join the game as lurking is more to be a punishment to town then a boon.

This game was thought of very highly on the other site I played on, and was the first instinct I had when choosing a game to run. I assure you that so long as you want to talk and hunt, you will enjoy yourself. Ask Sousa, since he won the last one.

There will be 18 spots. Given the play style of the game itself, I can easily adjust it up and down for more or less players without a single bit of effort. I have asked for 2 of my more vocal town playing friends to join. You already know one of them.

1. Naiwf

2. Pesci

3. Hail to the King

4. DFF/WFS

5. -A-

6. Split Second

7. Sousa

8. PizzaMonkey

9. OldSkool

10. Ace

11. Rabid Wolverine

12. Sean D Man

13. Ego

14. LCS

15. DMN

17. Bill

18. Inoki

there are no abilities

:w00t: In!

But seriously, I'm always up for experimental games and this one sounds like it's gone down well before so it should be a blast. And that wasn't sarcasm above, games with no abilities are the shit.

Edited by Pesci

Sure thing

Oh I should note I did promise 2 roles to my buddies. So really theres 16 spots, but once again I can adjust up or down as needed by a couple spots should demand dictate. Its super easy. Really if there wasn't the pause after the one vote, the game could literally run itself after day one with me never having to do a thing other than set up starting mafia.