WWE All-Stars

Toe

There are some pretty good CAWs out there already. I've found a good Sting, but the face paint is kind of bare bones, and the tights are just plain black. That sucks, but you get the general idea when you look at him. I've seen good Scott Steiner and Goldberg ones, too. No formulas yet for those two. :(

Limited CAW, can't edit your moveset, and how bare bones the Path of Champions is are my only complaints. I get it, it's a fighting game if it has to be anything, but that doesn't mean there's any reason to have it go like this: 5 straight matches, a cutscene, then 4, another cut scene, final match, another cutscene. Rense and repeat to get alternative outfits and entrances. MEHHHHHHH.

Already beat Orton's PoC with Austin, working on Undertaker's with Savage (reallyyyy fun character, btw). Already beaten the Fantasy Warfare using the current WWE stars, gotta go back through and do it with the legends now.

• 2 weeks later...

Do I have to have Honky Tonk Man on my roster to get the Triple H achievement? I've already beaten the top row, I'm starting on Shawn Michaels now and working my way across the bottom row.