WWE All-Stars

Toe

Yeah, WWE should stick to realism in their games, like magic biker zombies making people hallucinate coffins. <_<

Wonder if an edit mode will be available, not that it really matters as I'd probably get this game regardless.

Now if only Wrestlemania The Arcade Game can be on the PSN...

• 1 month later...

There's an Eddie vs. Rey Cage match video up. Looks fun; even if they have given Eddie what is basically a 450 and just called it a Frog Slash.

More I watch of these videos I think solo play is gonna be fun for a burst but no longer; playing it with friends could be fucktonnes of fun.

This is pretty fun, but it's far too simplified to last any decent length of time single player.

Get a few mates round though...

Downloaded the demo earlier. Lost 3 matches against Rey Mysterio and gave up. I still can't stand WWE games, but this was fun. Not something im gonna go out my way to buy though. Maybe once it's cheap on the pre-owned shelves I will pick it up.

I almost lost to Rey, but then pulled a win out of the bag. Not a fan so far I have to say. It's not very tight, and it seems overly basic, and it has the potential to become a reversal fest; ala Impact and the Smackdown games on the higher difficulty levels.

I came close to losing to Rey on my first go, even having to kick out of the 619 but I managed to win in the end. As Rey, however, it took me a few attempts. He has a really cool moveset though, love that dropkick grapple that you can transition into other stuff. Plus, he has the Canadian Destroyer!

I don't know what I think of this yet....the CAW mode is awful, largely restricted due to the art style (though I've still made myself in an Ultimate Warrior T-shirt, so points for that) - I know it's more of a beat-em-up than a wrestle-em-up, but not being able to edit your CAW's moveset is ridiculous.

I'm not sure I even enjoy this game, though. Mostly I think I'm just not very good at it - I sucked at the PS3 demo, and I'm not a lot better playing as Piper on the Wii. I'm just not sure the dynamic really works, though maybe it'll be better two-player.